Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Pretenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image Rin's smile faded slightly when he saw how nervous Taichi was but he decided to ignore it for now. His smile went across his face once again. He hugged Taichi and nuzzled into his chest. "Thanks for being there for me," he whispered softly.

Green_Jay13

ooc: sorry I've been gone for so long I had to deal with Graduation stuff but now I'm on summer vacay so I can rp again  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

(( alright, that's fine. i've been avoiding teh site for a while anyway. but if I have my rp partners back i'll come one more frequently smile ))

When Rin moved in closer to his chest, Taichi felt a blush burn his cheeks. The way the boy held him so tight and whispered -words laced with bare honesty and emotion- he felt his heart skip a beat. He'd never gotten this reaction from anyone before and didn't quite know what to do. Instincts kicking in, his arms found their way around the silver haired boy's waist and pulled him in, blocking him off from everyone and everything in the world but the two of them standing there. "Anytime" the raven haired boy whispered, surprising himself by how sincere the word was. "Anytime" he repeated, even softer.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image Rin smiled softly and looked up at Taichi. His heart was a flutter and nothing else mattered but them right here right now. He wanted to kiss Taichi right there but was a little nervous to do so. He rest his head on Taichi's chest again, looking out at the sunset.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

The setting sun made the entire horizon light up in a rainbow of colors. Red, purple, orange, blue. It was beautiful. But even more so, it made Rin's eyes sparkle. Tiny prisms seemed to dance across his irises when he looked up at Taichi, making the ebony haired boy's breath catch in his throat. He'd never seen anything like it in his life, and he couldn't get himself to look away. It wasn't just the already beautiful color of the shorter boy's eyes, or the rainbow spectrum o little lights that appeared in them, it was somehing else that caused Taichi's will to look away to disappear. It was something behind the irises, deep within his pupils. A raw feelin that showed through. Want. Taichi couldnt' read people to save his life, but Rin's feelings shone through his eyes so sincerely that even he could pick it up

'He wants to kiss me'

The realization was sudden and stunning. Taichi didn't know what to do. Luckily, Rin broke his gaze after a minute to look at the sunset. The taller boy's heart pounded and he just knew Rin could feel it, but he didnt' care because he wanted, if only for a second, to kiss Rin too. Never in his life had he felt anything like that for anyone but Yuki before, and suddenly feeling it now left him speechless and staggering to collect his thoughts.

The two stood there for a few more minutes, locked in a silent embrace as the sky slowly changed from a collage of colors to a soft blue as the sun dipped just out of the horizon. Taichi leared his throat and slowly plled away from Rin, though he let their hands meet in between them and intertwine. "So...do you still want to go to the arcade?" he asked, briefly glancing at hsi watch "It's about 6:45...we could go for a couple hours till they close at 9...i..if you still want to, that is"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image Rin listened to the taller boy's heart beat and smiled to himself. He watched the sky change color and the sun drop below the horizon with Taichi. Rin jumped slightly when Taichi cleared his throat and pulled away. He smiled at their intertwined hands and listened to Taichi. "Sure I do still want to go," he said beamingly to taichi and looked in his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

Taichi grinned "Great!" He led the way back into the building so they could collect their bags from their lockers. Luckily, Rin's had remained untouched. Perhaps Taichi had pulled him away before anyone could see which locker was his. Whatever the reason, it made Taichi happy. "Alright" he said, squeezing Rin's hand gently "Im'ma go grab my backpack and i'll be right back"

He hesitated before he left, thinking back to the sudden feeling of wanting to kiss Rin. He had to test this out somehow. 'Maybe if I kiss his cheek' he thought to himself 'maybe....maybe it'll wear off and i want to kiss him again..get it out of my system' The raven haired boy paused and looked at the shorter one, gazing into his eyes and slowly looking at his cheek. The want came back again, somewhat stronger this time. He mentally shook his head and turned without saying a word, blushing the entire time

'What the hell is happening to me?' he wondered.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image Rin smiled and nodded, "alright, I'll get mine while you get yours." He looked at him in the eyes as well while he stared into his. He still wanted to kiss Taichi but he was still nervous about it. His smile faded when Taichi left.
He paused for a second and then quickly opened his locker and grabbed his stuff. He stood there waiting for Taichi to come back so they could go. He was a little nervous since this was his first date with the boy he's liked for a while now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Backpack slung over his shoulder, Taichi closed his locker an put the padlock back in place. As the door shut, he realized there were random lines of graffiti erased. 'Someone must have tried to wash it off' he thought, looking the door over one more time 'I wonder who...or why, for that matter'

After a few short seconds of contemplation, he simply shrugged it off and headed back to Rin. When he returned, he saw the boy leaning against his locker, obviously nervous about their first "date." It made him smile a bit, realizing he wasn't the only one nervous about it. "I'm all set" he said as he got closer "I have my bike locked at the front gate, you can ride on the pegs if you want, or sit on the handle bars"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image Rin brightened up and smiled when Taichi came back. He stood up straight and nodded. "I'll ride on the pegs," he said beamingly. He was fidgeting a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Taichi smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Sounds good" he wrapped an arms gently around Rin's shoulder and led him out of the building. The place was deserted, and he was amazed that the entrances weren't locked yet. The tw descended the front steps just as the sun completely vanished below the horizon, leaving a faint blue/yellow glow in the air. "You're not afraid of the dark, are you?" he asked, hugging Rin a bit closer as they walked out the school's main gate. His bike was locked in place just beyond the gate, behind a couple bushes that effectively hid it from most people's view.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image Rin smiled and leaned his head on Taichi's shoulder as they walked out of the building. "nah I'm not afraid of the dark," he giggled. I actually love the beauty of night and the full moon, he thought with a soft smile on his face. His heart was a flutter in his chest and had "butterflies" in his belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Taichi laughed, giggled really, and swung a leg over the bike's frame, stradling it as he turned the combination into his lock. He uncoiled the long black cable and wound it back together once it was detached from his bike and the fence, stuffing it inside his bag once he'd finished. He tuned then and smiled at Rin "Hop on"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image Rin nodded and got up on the back pegs. He held onto Taichi's shoulders so he would not fall off while they rode to the arcade. He was really anxious and couldn't wait until they got there.

ooc: Writers block >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

With a grin, Taichi pushed the bike -along with the two of them- forward. He began peddling at a slower pace than usual, making sure Rin was okey started picking up speed. The ride was uneventful as they made their way downtown to Crown, the local arcade. A few bumps starteled the two boys as they zipped down freshly paved streets and back alleys alike, but in genera it was a smooth, comfortable trip.

As they arrived at the arcade, Taichi slowed gradually until he could stop without throwing Rin off, somehow managing to at the same time land perfectly in front of a telephone pole he could chain his bike to. It took seconds to attach the two, and before long he was guiding Rin through the ornate old-timey doors of Crown Arcade.

Crown was a true relic of a simpler time, combining Penny Arcade games with a comfortably lively atmosphere of an old fashioned soda shop. Taichi loved it here. The food was always amazing, and the games were classic. Pac Man, Galaga, Centipede, Street Fighter, Tekken, Air Hockey, varrying Pinball Machines, they had everything. Though some recent additions also included a picture booth, DanceDance Revolution, Mortal Kombat, and Whack A Mole.

"What do you want to do first?" The ebony haired boy asked as a couple of younger kids ran by, giggling as they pretended the paper planes in their hands were flying through the atmosphere lock in combat with each other.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image Rin smiled and held on as Taichi peddled to the arcade. He got off when he came to a stop and went in with him. The silver haired boy looked around at all the games they had. He thought hard about what game he wanted to do first. "How about we start with Whack A Mole," Rin suggested to Taichi.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff