Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] The Daywalker's Reign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arc Vembris rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 1, 3, 4, 5, 1, 6, 3, 5, 6, 3, 4, 5, 4, 2, 6, 4, 5 Total: 80 (20-120)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 pm
Rollin' bones

13, 15, 16, 15  
Arc Vembris rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 4, 5, 1, 5, 2, 4, 6 Total: 39 (10-60)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:27 pm
last two
14, 15  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 2, 3 Total: 24 (4-40)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:32 pm
Paladin/ranger HD

What' a LG sun god I can choose?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm
Arc Vembris
Paladin/ranger HD

What' a LG sun god I can choose?

Iomedae, Sarenrae,  

SilverAnubis

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris

Hmm, normally I might ahve said just go with the Dhampir race from Pathfinder, but, seeing as I did manage to find it and considered things, you're free to make use of the half vampire template. And like a necromancer, you will be treated as always a potential traitor, so, something goes wrong, its on your head. And, of course, you will be subject to the same compulsions the undead are to obey the Daywalker when within his controlled areas (Unless you're carrying your idol), though a will save (and if you fall for it, one each turn until free, but the dc gets higher the longer you are under control) negates its effects for a day or so.

Well, if you were interested in using devoted tracker, I would allow it, and would be interested to see how it would be useful.

Wait, they have a dhampir ra-- oh cool! Wait, what is Negative Energy Affinity . . . oh hell no. Half Vamp for me, and there wouldn't be a point in taking any sort of half-vampire race if I wanted everyone to love and trust me. Dhampir has a nice mind-affecting resist, but I suppose Iron Will can do that too. I would prefer to lean toward a lower level adjustment, but going from heals-self to can't-be-healed-normally is a rough shift. Devoted Tracker will beef both smite evil and wild empathy, which on third glance are still class abilities in PF, even if multiclassing isn't such a priority to fix.

The Oversized TWF was ok, though, right?

Yes, the Oversized Two Weapon fighting is acceptable as well as oversized weapon training if that is what you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:25 pm
Vampfighter1
Still need equiptement and background, but see if you like so far. Alys Dawnflower

She's looking good. Just get her background in and you should be ready with your equipment.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:26 pm
A group of heroes setting out to stop a super-powerful evil being from shrouding the world in eternal night? This sounds too familiar...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Eternality_Cannon
A group of heroes setting out to stop a super-powerful evil being from shrouding the world in eternal night? This sounds too familiar...

It could quite possibly be another story, but this is something that formed in my mind one night as I slept and manifested itselfas a dream. I've read nothing similar to this aside from a number of sci fi books that, when combined together, could possibly concieve this idea.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Eternality_Cannon

It could quite possibly be another story, but this is something that formed in my mind one night as I slept and manifested itselfas a dream. I've read nothing similar to this aside from a number of sci fi books that, when combined together, could possibly concieve this idea.

It was a joke. About MLP. The pilot deals with the cast defeating the ponified equivalent of daywalker before (s)he can bring about eternal night.

I was linking you to the page because I thought it'd be funny if we had a sort of shout-out character. Who happens to be a unicorn. And a spellcaster of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Eternality_Cannon
InsaneKatKing475
Eternality_Cannon

It was a joke. About MLP. The pilot deals with the cast defeating the ponified equivalent of daywalker before (s)he can bring about eternal night.

I was linking you to the page because I thought it'd be funny if we had a sort of shout-out character. Who happens to be a unicorn. And a spellcaster of some sort.

fair enough. It's hard to get ones meaning through words only >.> <.<  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Slave Xaccheus rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 5, 6, 3, 2, 1, 2, 6, 3, 3, 5, 3, 5, 1, 1, 6, 1, 4 Total: 67 (20-120)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:20 pm
((I goofed up on the first rolls and how many dice I was using. Re-doing that!))  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 5 Total: 18 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm
((Rolling next!))  

Slave Xaccheus

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((Rolling next!))

(Technically, you should have rolled 5d6 and dropped the lowest 2, instead of 4d6 drop the lowest one. But, if you;re happy with your stats, I suppose i'll let it slide, conidering it is another method usable, even if I didn't express it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:27 pm
O.O We is having a Unicorn?  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff