Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm
How about Erasgul the Cleaver as a beater? I think he'll murder the s**t out of just about anything at his level. How does he look, DM? There's a background, so he has a bonus feat an +2 to ability score.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 am
I'm thinking this thread died due to lack of player interest, perhaps? Honestly, the guild as a whole seems to be very quiet right now (I suspect school had something to do with it - that's why my game got all screwed up). Is the DM or anyone else still around? Do I need to browbeat some folks into making up characters for this?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 am
I blame school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm
Not sure about the others, but I was the first to finish and turn in the character sheet!  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 pm
I sent him a sheet for review.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 am
Are there any opportunities to join this campaign yet? I saw people throwing around characters, but was unsure how many slots are open, if any. I would love to, if possible. Also, if I know other party roles, I would be happy to fill any role needed.  

Frondescence

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 pm
As of right now, I entered a beater, and there's been only two other submitted characters. BUT! It's also possible that the DM has vanished and it's dead on the vine, so it may be for naught. Of course, I enjoy building characters anyway, so no big deal either way...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:51 pm
Actually, it's only partially so. SCN, the dm, is currently unable to get online due to real life matters, most likely involving him being on a farm atm. He'll return eventually, but precisely when, I shall not know until he does return.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Frondescence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 am
Thanks for the info!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 pm
I am currently home, don't know for how long. Tomorrow is a special day for me, so I don't think I will be on at all. The weeks I have college I can post and the weeks and weekends I don't, I am normally pulled away to help family with their horse farm... my brother with his house... or something else. The 26th, I start my fall quarter at college so I should be able to get this thing running then. Sorry, for not saying anything earlier.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm
Would it be allowable to trade in fighter weapon proficiencies for proficiency with improvised weapons (basically, no penalty for attacking with an improvised weapon) and good unarmed stuff from the Blood and Fists supplement for d20 Modern? I ask because I'm designing a human from good old Earth (via Quintessential Human; -1 penalty to constitution, +2 saving throw against illusion, +1 on saving throws against mind-affecting spells, spell-like abilities, and effects from magic items through sheer refusal to believe what they're seeing). As you well know, they typically don't lug around swords and other medieval weaponry, but they are likely to know how to pick up a brick and beat someone with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Would it be allowable to trade in fighter weapon proficiencies for proficiency with improvised weapons (basically, no penalty for attacking with an improvised weapon) and good unarmed stuff from the Blood and Fists supplement for d20 Modern? I ask because I'm designing a human from good old Earth (via Quintessential Human; -1 penalty to constitution, +2 saving throw against illusion, +1 on saving throws against mind-affecting spells, spell-like abilities, and effects from magic items through sheer refusal to believe what they're seeing). As you well know, they typically don't lug around swords and other medieval weaponry, but they are likely to know how to pick up a brick and beat someone with it.

that is funny  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Interesting idea EC. My character's a large feathered snake man. Based off Quetzecoatl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Interesting idea EC. My character's a large feathered snake man. Based off Quetzecoatl.

Wow, someone else who actually knows the feather snake god. how rare is that this day and age?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 pm
David Tanner. Pop culture references abound.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff