Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Forest .::{Open and Accepting}::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
"Probably a parasite of sorts. You know, the usual gross insect always hitching onto its host? That kind", Roda responded to her question before sending another volley of wind bladed which the other phoenix easily dodged and countered. Though Roda managed to evade most of the counter, she did some damage to the wing. She backed up a little letting it heal as much as it could before launching at the other again, this time shooting an orb of non elemental magic at him that split into four different ones. The phoenix dodged three of them; the forth hit just under its neck. However, it wasn't nearly enough to defeat him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
SunHi, not heeding Crystal's warnings about the giants, trolls, and demons, followed Crystal and Roda as they moved along the path. She cringed when she heard Roda say 'insect'. "WOAH. WHERE!?" SunHi panicked while being paranoid and hid behind Crystal. She noticed the Roda attacking the Phoenixes wondering if Roda was attacking them because they were an enemy or if she wanted something from them, SunHi just stood by and watched the scene.

(( I hate myself for not being as active in my posts ;A;
Update: There has been a new profile added ))

TET0 KASANE

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 am
Roda Knight
User Image
Roda swooped below one of the phoenix's wings and looked up. She saw something under it's right wing; an insect it seemed.
There..!
That was her only thought before she quickly went towards the wings and grabbed the insect by the wings pulling as hard as she could till it finally let go. With one slash of her wind blade, the insect was torn to pieces. Her eyes flickered towards the phoenix only to see it fall. She swooped down as fast as she could and, grabbing the phoenix in her claws, she flew to the ground and placed it there.

"Crystal! The wings! The parasite should be somewhere near the wings!", she called to Crystal. The other phoenix had to be from the same person. She flew back up and set herself down next to SunHi to look at her now crimson wing. It had healed a lot but she'd still lost a decent amount of blood. Trust a phoenix to dish out ten times more damage than it takes...

She looked down at the unconscious bird whom she'd just set onto the ground and felt relief. It wasn't dead. The parasite had just worn it out. And now there was only one phoenix left. She looked up at the other bird and launched herself at it.

Ooc: That's alright. We all have a life outside of the computer xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:55 am
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal kept flying, staying out of range of the wind blades and searching the wings. She thought she saw something, but she wasn't sure. She needed to get just the right angle . . . There! Tucking in her wings, Crystal launched herself forward and spiraled towards the inner part of the opposing pheonix's right wing. Her beak sliced right through the parasite, cutting it in two while her talons snatched the pieces from the wing. She then flew out of reach to make sure she wasn't hit by its flailing wings. Morphing again, she became a giant swan and caught the falling bird, gently sliding it to the ground once she landed. She returned to her normal form and lit upon the ground, looking down at it.

Iradesca

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
SunHi cringed for a moment, but then stood straight up and looked at Roda's wound caused by the Phoenix. Her gauntlets glowed as she swiftly moved her right hands up and chanted some words, summoning up an orb of some type of liquid, a translucent liquid leaning on towards the blue side of hue. She then gently grabbed Roda's arm and put the ball of liquid onto the wound, letting the liquid go into the arm. "It's something to substitute blood but it's just temporarily in the your system acting as blood. When your body pumps more blood to replace what blood has left your body, this liquid will leave your system the next time you go urinate."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
"Master Alois?"
"What is it?" Alois snapped at his butler.
"SunHi's scent, I can smell it near here..." Claude informed Alois.
"WELL THEN. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TAKE ME TO THAT UGLY WENCH."
"Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and dark blue into gold. Thats what makes a Trancy butler." Claude said as he grabbed Alois to set on his back. He leaped into the air and jumped from branch to branch in the forest until he finally found SunHi. Claude got out a small golden knife with serrated edges and threw it at her but missed as she swayed from the knife.
"WHAT WAS THAT? YOU CALL YOURSELF A TRANCY BUTLER?" Alois screamed out to draw all attention to his location.

TET0 KASANE

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Roda Knight
User Image
"Hm?", Roda looked slightly confused at to what SunHi did but nodded regardless. "Thank you", she said after she'd finished. Roda distanced herself a little from SunHi and wrapped her wings around her own body. The feathers scattered all around and once it ended, she was back to her human form. She walked up to SunHi. "I believe we've never properly been introduced. I'm Roda Knight", she spoke but didn't go any further after hearing a scream. Her eyes went to the side to see two new people. One grown man and the other... the other was a kid?! "I take it you know these people?", she asked taking a step back and getting into a fighting stance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm
~Crystal Lightfeather~

User Image
Crystal walked over to Roda after SunHi gave her the blood supplement. Taking the girl's arm, she slid a finger along the open wound. It closed as her finger went by. "There you go. All better." she said smiling. She too, assumed a fighting stance when she heard the scream. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the knife imbedded in the ground and realized the trajectory would have been calculated to hit SunHi. Snarling at the two in the tree, she moved a little closer to SunHi.

((0.0 You make me fell bad Teto!!! I still haven't seen any of the second season!!!!!! crying crying crying ))  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm
Lawrence Knight

Lawrence had called forth a new fly and was watching from a leaf this time, hopefully safe from predators. He watched the two girls heal the one. There was no doubt in his mind now. An elf and a Crystal Bearer. He steamed and he smiled. Two have two enemies exist angered him, but to find them and have them in the same place was a delicious opportunity he would not pass up. Suddenly, two new players arrived in the game, and they seemed to hold an animosity towards the elf. Lawrence smiled. He could use this to his advantage. After all, he hated getting his hands dirty.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 am
"Do you need any back-up? Or shall i bet upon your lives?" A shadowed figure said, walking into sight.
Webpage Title  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 am
╔════════════════════════════╗
Roda Knight

User Image

╚════════════════════════════╝

Roda nodded at Crystal to thank her for healing her. She was starting to feel like a bit of a burden for getting injured so badly. "What do you want?", she asked flashing a glare at the two.
One thing after another... Will I ever get some peace...?

However it seemed that peace would have to wait. It seemed that the two didn't have anything against Crystal and herself. More towards SunHi. Still, couldn't they have thought of a better time to come than now? But even if they were to attack, she was fully healed so she could easily counter them.

Still, something was off. She felt as though they were being watched by someone. Her eyes flickered in every corner as she examined her surroundings while still remaining alert as to what was going on.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

((Ooc: You and me both :c I, too, haven't seen the second season yet. Just the first episode xD))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 am
Firion Knightlord

User Image

Firion's eyes stared at the three girls through the eyes of a bird he controlled. He himself was somewhere else. He knew that one of them was Roda, his younger half- sister. He recognised the others to be an elf and a Crystal Bearer.
Hm... It seems that Roda's made friends. That's surprising...

Not that it bothered him. He raised an eyebrow at the other pair of people who just appeared. Maybe they had something against one of them? He doubted it was Roda. She'd never get involved in people's matters like that. She wasn't the type to. Or at least, that's how she used to be. It had been so long since him and Roda had spoken. He doubted she even remembered who he was. True phoenixes don't have any memories of their past lives right?

He didn't particularly want her to die either. He wanted to kill her himself. But why waste energy on injuring her? He sat back and watched the scene. Hopefully, the two newcomers could at least fatally wound her.

cozzie livs

Egg

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

SunHi bent down and picked up the eating utensil that was thrown to her.
"We might as well not hide here anymore seeing that you made us the center of attraction. Lets not be impolite and introduce ourselves." Alois said irritated.
"Yes, my highness." Claude followed Alois as they walked to the three girls.
"Salutations you miserable wenches," Alois sneered, "My name is Alois and this here is my butler, Claude." Alois made a hand gesture in the direction of Claude and he bowed.
"What do you want?" SunHi scolded, "I have nothing to do with you nor does these two other girls."
Alois gave off a sarcastic smile. "We just came to introduce ourselves. Why are you so upset about that?"

((omg. xD I loved Kuroshitsuji so much, I couldn't resist making them the antagonists. <3 <3 AND I like how the protagonists are female and the antagonists all male ono))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 pm
Roda Knight

User Image

Roda tilted her head to the right in slight confusion. Her eyes flickered to SunHi and then behind her to the golden knife. She turned to glare at them again. "Oh of course you've come to introduce yourselves. And by what means does throwing a knife at SunHi be considered an introduction hm?", she asked with heavy sarcasm in her voice. For the first time since she'd met the girls, her lips curved upwards. Not a smile, but a sarcastic smirk. She liked annoying some people. It was her nature.

((Ooc: I love Kuroshitsuji too. I've watched the first one countless times. Now I've recently started watching the second one. And I'm sorry for the crap post T.T))

cozzie livs

Egg

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas