Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☁ zy's ℓαyσυт ρσsтs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
ϻy ɴame ɪs full name
вut ɪ αlso ɢo вy nickname
ɪ αm 100% gender
ɪ'm only age from 15+; spell out ʏears ʏoung!
тo ϻake ɪt ʄormal, ɪ'm role
ϻy ɢuardian αngel ɪs username

XXXXX Full Name XXXXX

XXXXX Nickname XXXXX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

URL for youkai form

►βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: PUT HERE
Race: ROLE HERE
Sexuality: PUT HERE
Height: PUT HERE
Weight: PUT HERE
Hair Color: PUT HERE
Eye Color: PUT HERE

►Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
ROLE

тнєrє's oɴʟy oɴє oʄ ϻє ʄoʀ α ʀєαsoɴ
Personality, 3-6 sentences

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Character history, one paragraph please

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
What can your character do?

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
Whose your crush?

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Theme song max is three, add URL

►Username

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Yukio Kou Hitsuga
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Yuki-kun
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: A Singer.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Caring, Calm, Spunky. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

User Image
"Always look on the bright side, unless you want to fall into the darkness"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Yukio Kou Hitsuga
But I like to be called: Yuki-kun
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once March 14th comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet Five Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday Singer in Class A-1

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Yukio is pretty calm and kind for his nature, which he gets along with almost anyone. Despite his short appearance, he takes up his chances at challenges to gain experience from it. He's very caring if someone gets hurt and will listen to anyone's problems just to help them out. In the past, he was known for being a bit of a trickster and loved disguising himself as a girl just to see the deceived looks on everyone's faces. He would even wear silly costumes to make people laugh or get into character for a situation at hand.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Yukio was born into the hands of Michio and Nanami Hitsuga, loving parents that anyone could ask for. Though sadly during the birth process and with Nanami's heart condition she had passed away after giving birth to her son. Michio swore that he'll take care of his son and make him a strong, healthy man that Nanami would be proud of him. Yukio's father, Michio, was a basketball coach for one of the all-star teams in their city and usually took Yukio to most of their practices and games just so that he can also take care of him. Yukio grew fond of the new sport and wished that he could learn how to play basketball just by watching the players do it. Michio happily agreed to teach him and each day his son got better and better at playing basketball. It wasn't too soon that Michio then put his son onto a little league basketball team to test his skills and successfully helping the team win some games. But Yukio on the other hand started to grow fond of something around that time that would change his life....

One day Yukio had found a small collection of tapes of his mother, Nanami, as a singer and just hearing her voice it sounded like an angel had fallen from the heavens. He began to love the songs that his mother sang at her concerts while watching those videos, but then Michio had found out about this and hid all traces of what Nanami had left behind as a singer from Yukio. Luckily, Yukio was able to save one item which was a CD of the songs that his mother sang and cherish it with his life. He began to watch programs on tv of a series of singers from girls to boys, but whenever his father came in to watch tv he switched it over to a different program like basketball games or a program that didn't involve any singing in it. He became to be disappointed in his father for not letting him being able to sing, which got to the point where his teammates on the basketball team started to make fun of him. Yukio then decided to take action and confront his father about not wanting to play for professional. That night, Michio came home from drinking with a bunch of his fellow colleagues and Yukio told his father that he wanted to quit from being on the basketball team and Michio became furious at that point. They began to yell at each other and Yukio defending his side of the argument of wanting to become a singer like his mother and just wanting to play basketball for fun and not for the fame. Michio slapped his son and muttered these words at him, "You are to never become a singer. Your life belongs with basketball and only basketball." . It was at that point that Yukio then ran away from home and having the bit of pocket money with him to take the train over to see his aunt, Saori. Saori understood this situation and decided to take action and take Yukio under her wing, while letting Michio cool off and be on his for the time being.

It has now been 4 years since Yukio has last seen his father and has been living with Saori. Since then he had begun to practice on singing and only showing his progress to Saori, because he felt that she was the only one that would understand how he loved it. After hearing about Saotome Academy during his freshman year, he begged Saori to let him go to that academy and study up on becoming a singer. Saori didn't argue with him and agreed with it, seeing how he seemed serious about wanting to do this. He then took the exam to get into Saotome Academy and then months went by until he heard the news that he had passed his exam. Yukio has now entered into his new life of one day becoming someone that his mother can be proud of without being forced to do something that he didn't want to do.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Yukio's hobbies consist mostly playing basketball with his free time, though he also likes listening to music and cooking. He has a fear of drowning, since when he was little he was not a really good swimmer. He is known for being quite agile for being short, which comes in hand when he plays basketball or anything that requires running. Also he is a bit of a gluttony, which alot of people question how he's able to stay in shape when eating all of the snacks and meal times that he's given.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Trust Me // Yuya Matsushita

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Singing
Basketball
Cooking
Food
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bullies
Being lazy
Swimming
Not being able to eat all the snacks he wants

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 am
User Image

My dear, with the invisible threads of fate. Trust me, we are connected by them.
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐██
Soxxxxsimplyxxxxstayxxxxandxxxxfeelxxxxmyxxxxwarmthxxxx

►►►►►►►►►xxThe Calm Singerxx

✦ ✦xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

Don't ask for the answer but just take it as it is and go with the flow ALRIGHT
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐██
FacexxxxthexxxxskyxxxxandxxxxputxxxxyourxxxxtwoxxxxhandsxxxxupxxxxhighxxxxandxxxxjumpxxxxaroundxxxxOHxxxx

►►►►►►►►►xxThe Eccentric Teacherxx

✦ ✦xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Zy Xandra

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas