Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Characters Involved: Jane, Eric, and Emma Doyle. Also possibly Juliet Wood...I haven't exactly decided completely as of yet.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Just me!

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Of course

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
Eric and Emma have been trying to get pregnant ever since Jane started attending Hogwarts. At this point, nearly five later, it is clear that it simply is not going happen. There clear next choice is adoption. They end up adopting newborn twins, who I plan on having magic like Jane. (The twins may possible be Juliet Wood's unborn children. Again haven't decided quite yet)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Soon after it is accepted.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Nope

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To make the Doyle family a little bigger

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:27 pm
Maiya Kajuji
Characters Involved: Jane, Eric, and Emma Doyle. Also possibly Juliet Wood...I haven't exactly decided completely as of yet.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Just me!

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Of course

Eric and Emma have been trying to get pregnant ever since Jane started attending Hogwarts. At this point, nearly five later, it is clear that it simply is not going happen. There clear next choice is adoption. They end up adopting newborn twins, who I plan on having magic like Jane. (The twins may possible be Juliet Wood's unborn children. Again haven't decided quite yet)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Soon after it is accepted.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Nope

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To make the Doyle family a little bigger

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not that I can think of.

User Image
Since you still seem to be deciding on the details, make sure to make another request or let me know that you updated this one if anything significant changes. xD

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Characters Involved:
Remington Nott, William Nott, Hunter Garren, Mirella Lala, aurors, or hit wizards on duty (available to rp)

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Essy A Dante, Emeralde Ivory, Vixen ViV, (aurors/hitwizards)

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?:
Yes

Remington Nott, while upon deciding to hire on Hunter Garren at The Spiny Serpent while he's away at hogwarts, he's assigned Hunter two tasks, to acclaim a pensieve. The second, being a collection of vials containing precious memories locked away in a vault, within the Nott Castle.

Basically, Remy hired Hunter to break into his brothers home, and rob him.

William is going to be there with Mirella while it happens, together, they're going to decide whether to duel the intruder, or call the police, or, possibly just his partners at the Hit Wizards Headquarters, to keep things on the hush hush.

Regardless, it's going to make it in the Daily Prophet.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
As soon as possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
Not so much drawbacks, really, one of the departments gets to see some work, and the daily prophet will have a little something to write about. The Nott Castle gets robbed, too, I suppose that counts!

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
I was hoping to have an elaborate plan to hire Hunter on under Remington, the more I thought about it, the more I realized I could get more people involved, and that's always fun!

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
No, not particularly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Essy A Dante

Characters Involved:
Remington Nott, William Nott, Hunter Garren, Mirella Lala, aurors, or hit wizards on duty (available to rp)

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Essy A Dante, Emeralde Ivory, Vixen ViV, (aurors/hitwizards)

Yes

Remington Nott, while upon deciding to hire on Hunter Garren at The Spiny Serpent while he's away at hogwarts, he's assigned Hunter two tasks, to acclaim a pensieve. The second, being a collection of vials containing precious memories locked away in a vault, within the Nott Castle.

Basically, Remy hired Hunter to break into his brothers home, and rob him.

William is going to be there with Mirella while it happens, together, they're going to decide whether to duel the intruder, or call the police, or, possibly just his partners at the Hit Wizards Headquarters, to keep things on the hush hush.

Regardless, it's going to make it in the Daily Prophet.

As soon as possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
Not so much drawbacks, really, one of the departments gets to see some work, and the daily prophet will have a little something to write about. The Nott Castle gets robbed, too, I suppose that counts!

I was hoping to have an elaborate plan to hire Hunter on under Remington, the more I thought about it, the more I realized I could get more people involved, and that's always fun!

No, not particularly.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm
Characters Involved: Christopher Whitethorne, Arthur Radcliffe, Tammy Radcliffe, Gearvin Whitethorne

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri and Diamond_Wales

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Chris is starting to get suspicious about his father. So far, Gearvin has been disrespectful toward his two sons, and has also pretended like they didn't exsist. One day, Chris confronts his father about it, and Gearvin starts beating him. Chris escapes with his twin's help and tries to find someone that could help to figure out his father's odd behaviour. He finds Tammy, who decides to help out with the problem, and she and her father together work to find out that Gearvin has been Imperioused, and that the source is Aldanis. Arthur breaks Aldanis's hold over Gearvin, returning him to his normal self.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? After Tammy has the baby.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) No, but it will lead into Tah's next plot.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Well, it finishes out the plotline that I had for the Whitethornes, it gives Gearvin a reason to get involved against Xilan, and it leads nicely into Tah's next plot

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope smile .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:26 am
Diamond_Wales
Characters Involved: Christopher Whitethorne, Arthur Radcliffe, Tammy Radcliffe, Gearvin Whitethorne

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri and Diamond_Wales

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Chris is starting to get suspicious about his father. So far, Gearvin has been disrespectful toward his two sons, and has also pretended like they didn't exsist. One day, Chris confronts his father about it, and Gearvin starts beating him. Chris escapes with his twin's help and tries to find someone that could help to figure out his father's odd behaviour. He finds Tammy, who decides to help out with the problem, and she and her father together work to find out that Gearvin has been Imperioused, and that the source is Aldanis. Arthur breaks Aldanis's hold over Gearvin, returning him to his normal self.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? After Tammy has the baby.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) No, but it will lead into Tah's next plot.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Well, it finishes out the plotline that I had for the Whitethornes, it gives Gearvin a reason to get involved against Xilan, and it leads nicely into Tah's next plot

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope smile .

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 am
Characters Involved: Gweniera Barrington, Cassius Barrington, Vincent Catlin, Olyvia Catlin

Usernames of each character, respectively: Violet the Maestro and XxXDevil-Chan

Yup

Gwen and Cass have been married for a bit now, and as such they'd like to start a family. Cass feels as though he could do better than working in Sugarplum's to support his family, and so he decides to sell it to Vincent and his daughter. The Barringtons use the money to buy their own house and move out of Cass' childhood home. Shortly after Cass gets a new job, Gwen is going to discover that she is pregnant with twins.

As soon as possible.

I can't think of any except something's going to have to be done with my Sugarplum's thread.

Well, somehow, the Catlins got accepted to be the owners of Sugarplums, even though the Barringtons have had it for a while, so to avoid any frustration, I talked to Devil about what I've been planning and she agreed. This way, we're both happy. Besides, it's always been my plan to have Gwen take Valentine Maude's place at Hogwarts. Oh yeah, and Gwen and Cass want kids.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Um, no.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm
Characters Involved: Remington Nott

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Why yes, I should hope so. ^.^

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Over the course of Remington's life, from his boy hood years in Hogwarts, to his travels as a man within Russia, Germany, Spain, France, and the United Kingdom, he harbored secrets of these native people and their magic, learned all he could, to create new spells. Now in Hogwarts as a professor, he's decided take this time to document all the spells he had invented in a book.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Not drawbacks, per say, but I will be sending in quite a few spell requests.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To help broaden the spectrum we have for our spells, and, it's a great way to keep him busy in Hogwarts until he resigns his post and returns back to his shop that is currently being ran by Shawn Sever.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? No, only that this will bring more spells to rp with, and maybe another book added to the guild.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm
Violet the Maestro
Characters Involved: Gweniera Barrington, Cassius Barrington, Vincent Catlin, Olyvia Catlin

Usernames of each character, respectively: Violet the Maestro and XxXDevil-Chan

Yup

Gwen and Cass have been married for a bit now, and as such they'd like to start a family. Cass feels as though he could do better than working in Sugarplum's to support his family, and so he decides to sell it to Vincent and his daughter. The Barringtons use the money to buy their own house and move out of Cass' childhood home. Shortly after Cass gets a new job, Gwen is going to discover that she is pregnant with twins.

As soon as possible.

I can't think of any except something's going to have to be done with my Sugarplum's thread.

Well, somehow, the Catlins got accepted to be the owners of Sugarplums, even though the Barringtons have had it for a while, so to avoid any frustration, I talked to Devil about what I've been planning and she agreed. This way, we're both happy. Besides, it's always been my plan to have Gwen take Valentine Maude's place at Hogwarts. Oh yeah, and Gwen and Cass want kids.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Um, no.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Remington Nott

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Why yes, I should hope so. ^.^

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Over the course of Remington's life, from his boy hood years in Hogwarts, to his travels as a man within Russia, Germany, Spain, France, and the United Kingdom, he harbored secrets of these native people and their magic, learned all he could, to create new spells. Now in Hogwarts as a professor, he's decided take this time to document all the spells he had invented in a book.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Not drawbacks, per say, but I will be sending in quite a few spell requests.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To help broaden the spectrum we have for our spells, and, it's a great way to keep him busy in Hogwarts until he resigns his post and returns back to his shop that is currently being ran by Shawn Sever.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? No, only that this will bring more spells to rp with, and maybe another book added to the guild.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Continuing final stages of this plot!!

Quote:

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well, in order not to give the *whole* plot away—I’ll narrate

Basically, Mr. and Mrs. Rich have been going through some problems. She is losing her mind, and he, is, well, he’s lost everything but his sanity. He begins to stray, which, he has never done. So, she decides to hire a private investigator to keep track of him. But then she ends up learning too much. The wrong people meet at the wrong time, and, somebody ends up murdered.

The question? Who did it, and why?

Once Tamara Radcliffe has had her baby, Lilith Rich will visit her, pay her for all that she has helped her with, and mention that she will confront the woman that Tamara had often found meeting Mr. Rich.

And then, Lilith Rich will die, and the murderer will escape.
Officials will investigate the scene.

(Aaand, I'll probably have another adendum to this once I establish who, or if, the murder will be caught--or--just have the case go cold so that the murder will be more paranoid of her now sudden recklessness.

Akureikami
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Lilith Rich, Alexander Rich, Krina Flint, Tamara Radcliffe, Mr. and Mrs. Sever (and quite possibly the department of law enforcement of the ministry)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me, Pale Mist, Professor Tah, Ura, etc etc etc

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well, in order not to give the *whole* plot away—I’ll narrate

Basically, Mr. and Mrs. Rich have been going through some problems. She is losing her mind, and he, is, well, he’s lost everything but his sanity. He begins to stray, which, he has never done. So, she decides to hire a private investigator to keep track of him. But then she ends up learning too much. The wrong people meet at the wrong time, and, somebody ends up murdered.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Small, small details and developments are already being put into effect, but nothing drastic yet.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) One person does get killed, several people get framed and held in questioning, but one person, the daughter, will loose her “perfect” life and will finally begin to understand just how the world can be.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly? I just love murder mysteries, and drama. xD

User Image

Look forward to seeing it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 pm
Essy A Dante
Continuing final stages of this plot!!

Quote:

Once Tamara Radcliffe has had her baby, Lilith Rich will visit her, pay her for all that she has helped her with, and mention that she will confront the woman that Tamara had often found meeting Mr. Rich.

And then, Lilith Rich will die, and the murderer will escape.
Officials will investigate the scene.

(Aaand, I'll probably have another adendum to this once I establish who, or if, the murder will be caught--or--just have the case go cold so that the murder will be more paranoid of her now sudden recklessness.

Akureikami
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Lilith Rich, Alexander Rich, Krina Flint, Tamara Radcliffe, Mr. and Mrs. Sever (and quite possibly the department of law enforcement of the ministry)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me, Pale Mist, Professor Tah, Ura, etc etc etc

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Small, small details and developments are already being put into effect, but nothing drastic yet.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) One person does get killed, several people get framed and held in questioning, but one person, the daughter, will loose her “perfect” life and will finally begin to understand just how the world can be.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly? I just love murder mysteries, and drama. xD

User Image

Look forward to seeing it!

User Image

[[For some reason the theme song to X-Files was playing in the back of my head as I read this. rofl ]]

Porcelaine Ivory

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:04 pm
Characters Involved: Zane Acacia and William Dante Nott

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante and Violet the Maestro

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yup. We were both bored, which is dangerous.

Zane has been writing letters to Tay while hiding in the Shrieking Shack blaming Tay for getting him involved in the whole mess that brought about the murder of Erianthe Acacia and Zane's disappearance from sight. Tension has been rising and it has reached a boiling point. Zane and Tay will encounter each other in Knockturn Alley. Zane will have found some transportation from Hogsmeade. The two will get into a physical altercation.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Before the next school year begins.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Zane's gonna get the crap beat out of him, but he's a murderer who's not been caught. There needs to be justice!

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It'll help Zane get over a lot of the guilt he's felt from killing Erianthe while under the influence of Roi.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This may lead to Zane stealing Erianthe's wand, since his has been lost, and believed to be broken. I'm not sure how we'd go about something like that. Her wand would allow this to happen, I've researched this topic cause of the wand request thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm
Characters Involved: Morvin Varren, Arthur Radcliffe, Xenos daVinci, Arnold Cloud, Aurors

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri, Akureikami, Bug430

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes indeed.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Morvin Varren decides he is going to take revenge for his father's death by taking out the Aurors' Office, and more importantly, Arthur Radcliffe. However, he is easily subdued and sentenced to a life term in Azkaban.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as my power comes back.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Arnold Cloud gets temporarily stunned and Morvin Varren goes to Azkaban for life.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It removes Morvin Varren from play and it's a continued step in the development of Katrina Varren.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? That's it!  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers