Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ATTN MODS!!!! PLZ DELETE THIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm
Evoblack
The Setting

NOTE: These are fictional places created from my own mind. It is a coincidence if they have the name of any person, organization, business, etc.

Year : 2010

Month
January February March April May June July
August September October November
December

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Friday Saturday Sunday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
5 : 30 AM PM

Weather
partlycloudy cloudy clear snow rain humid sunny pleasant

Temperature
blistering hot warm cool chilly cold freezing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm
Evoblack
☆═━┈┈━═☆

ємιℓιαηα "ємιℓу" ℓσνєтт

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
User Image
text

OOC : Click on the cupcake to see her outfit!

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm
☆═━┈┈━═☆

ємιℓιαηα "ємιℓу" ℓσνєтт

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
User Image
text

OOC : Click on the bunny to see her outfit!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm
human girl one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What're you looking at?

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Alexandra "Lex" Wilhelmina Vanderbilt

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆species- - - Human

☆preference- - - Men

☆theme- - - I'm So Sick ~ Flyleaf

☆birthday- - - May 27, 1993

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - Lovely old me, huh? I'm sarcastic and I'm bitter (wouldn't you be if your parents've ignored you all your life?). I'm cool and and I'm hot at the same time. I need love, but I don't have any clue how to get it. I'm a loner, waiting for someone to come along and break my heart. I've had tons of boyfriends and have yet to find my "soul mate." I've never been in love, but I really, really want something that lasts. Someone who stays. I'm an open wound, raw and bleeding.

Who can sew me shut? Only you can.

☆biography- - - Even since before I can remember, I've never seen a lot of my parents. My mom is a famous chef and my dad is an international CEO of some big business or another. Because of their absence, I find myself hardly caring for their attention. Though, that was a lot different from when I was younger. As a child, all I wanted, craved for, was their attention. Even time with them at Christmas, granted a few hours, would have been enough. But they never had time to spare for me.

Hitting puberty, I started dressing differently: piercings, tattoos, ripped clothing, the works. Nothing. No reaction. They still didn't see me. Sure, it hurt me inside. It tore me to bits. But, you know what? If they didn't care about me, then I didn't care about them. I adapted and began to love my new style of living. Quickly I learned to be dependent on myself and no one else. It wasn't a lot of growing up to do since I was already pretty much independent. I developed a great love for rock music, more modern than anything.

Since forever, I've been hassled at school. My big change came in my last few years of private school. Because of my style, the other girls easily teased me. I switched out of private and into a public high school. You know what? They made fun of me there as well, but this time it was because of my well-known parents and private school history. I couldn't handle it anymore! I crawled to my parents, very reluctantly, and begged to be placed in another school. A boarding school.

Happily, they dumped me there without even so much as a "goodbye." Plus, the school is several thousands of miles away from home.

Great. Just perfect.
          Now what am I gonna do?

☆likes- - - I love the rock music. I love music. I love tattoos and piercings and black eyeliner. I love razors and edgy haircuts. I love emo boys and black and true blue leather. I love fast food and hamburgers and fries. I love horror movies filled with zombie apocalypses that make me wanna puke. I love neon nail polish and hair dye. I love knives and other sharp objects. I love spiky-heeled shoes and combat boots. I love being away from my parents and not having to be near their ever-ignoring presence.

☆dislikes- - - I hate pink and preppy girls. I hate Listerine and Aeropastle. I hate chick flicks and movies with happy endings. I hate princesses and unicorns and fairy tales and prince charming. I hate couples in love and romantic comedies and cheery music. I hate New Age and pop and rap and hip hop. I hate slithery stuff and snakes and mold and mud. I hate sidewalk cracks and tans and the beach. I hate nerds and jocks and fakers.

☆height- - - 5"7

☆weight- - - 140 lbs.

☆- - - b i t e me

☆i wanna bite into - - - Anyone who stands out.

☆bite in deep - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Evoblack
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHer bright, attentive eyes scoured Raven's face with great interest. Gently, Angelique patted Raven's shoulder and smiled sweetly, amiably. Simultaneously, Raven recoiled from her touch. Her body shook in primal fear, though she probably had no idea what she was fearing. Deep inside, her body knew that she was dealing with a predator. What kind of predator? Raven's mind would have no clue. Smiling only politely, Raven patiently listened to what Angelique had to say. Angelique chatted on and on, paying no mind to whether or not anybody was listening to her.

Angelique brushed a short lock of blonde hair behind her ear. Sweetly and truly she smiled at Haebaek, much like a little angel. Then, he turned back to Raven and talked to her for a bit before glancing back at Angelique. "Yeah, I do. Really? You draw?" She pouted. "Of course I'm good at it, silly. You should see some of my paintings. You would like to see them? That sounds great! You could come upstairs to my room and seem them. After school, of course. Not that I would get you in trouble or anything."

When Armand addressed her, she answered him, "Absolutely heavenly." This time, Angelique grinned to herself. Oh that human blood she had filled her up quite nicely. Of course, just the thought of drinking brought that familiar thirst back. "Lovely, Alexander. My sleep was lovely." Angelique's eyes narrowed at him and her lips quirked in time with his secret look. Then, she glanced down at Raven. "Oh really? Wolves? I wouldn't doubt that. Of course, I'm sure there are worse things in those woods..."

She trailed off and once again patted Raven's shoulder. Inside, Angelique was laughing maniacally.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Emiliana "Emily" Lovett

╔══════════════════════════════╗

I still remember the world from the eyes of a child...

User Image User Image User Image

I still remember.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User Imagetesttesttest

OOC : Click on the icons to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 am
Evoblack
User Image

• January 27, 2012
    ----> 1:26 pm EST : I am adding in a poll. The poll will be about the plot. I'll be adding a few choice elements up there, including some plot ideas I've already come up with. I add in the poll to gather a consensus of everybody's opinions rather than posting ideas in OOC. If you, as a singular entity, have any ideas that you would like to throw out, please do so. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.
    Acting = is in progress.
    N/Acting = not in progress.

----> 1:50 pm EST : The rules have been updated. Please read them over and take note of them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:26 pm
Evoblack
υиιтє∂ ғσяcє !
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

█████ ↘↘ {W E L C O M E}

xxxxx In the ( parallels ) we struggle to u p k e e p
xxxxx There's a better ωαץ for us to be

S E TF R E E~

Technology

• Simulations (a.k.a. "sims") are virtual reality simulations designed originally for playing online games. As of now, simulations have expanded to generate different settings in order to train. Used specifically by the United Force to train their academy students and officials.

• Gliders are transportation vehicles that are small and made of a lightweight steel. They contain magnetic sensors and track opposing poles from metals in the ground in order to stay afloat. Used expressly by adolescents and young adults, they are equivalent to today's skateboards and motorcycles. The Daimis can be found getting around via glider. Found more often among the poorer classes of Emis.

• Hover cars are cars that are used expressly the exact same system found in gliders, only in a larger format. These are expensive and can be found mainly among the rich and well-to-do.

• Security systems in the United Force headquarters are compromised of a dual card slider as well as eye scanners. These are very sensitive and will alert at the most unrecognizable identity.

• Tiny earbuds are used by the Daimis to communicate amongst themselves. They are activated by tapping the area right under the ear. These are not visible to the naked eye and cling to the skin via microbial sticky legs.

• Comm(unication) watches are the main form of communication, having replaced mini cellphones in the last thousand years. They flip up to show the person's face and even contain a tiny hologram emitter to view the full body of the communicee in small form. They can be used to access the InterWeb (the form of the Internet) as well as accessing various contacts. Most known for its use by the United Force.

• Artificial Intelligent Systems (A.I.S.'s, or robots) are humanoid machines created and guided by human beings. They are used as replacements for the jobs man usually does to save money, driving out people from the workforce. Many have yet to think for themselves, but they have the ability to control themselves without a remote control. Often used in real life training situations and as security guards for their built-in memory capacity. New technology has enabled them to appear like people and sense things like them as well. More commonly, old technology keeps them to their original appearance.

• Protective suits (also referred to as "armor") are catsuits made of a lightweight titanium alloy. It is bendable to shape, resists extremely hot temperatures, and is resistant to extreme stress and corrosion. They come only in silver, and they are expressly used by the United Force in battle.

• General weapons include laser guns, miniature grenade launchers, tiny drones, stun guns, and other miscellaneous arms. If you think up anymore, suggest it to me and I'll put it here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

For the people...

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:35 am
Evoblack
User Image

тнє ∂яєαмιиg

Literacy Level : Semi to Advanced
Genre : Romance, Fantasy, & Adventure

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

User Image

the index

introduction

the plot

the rules

spots

setting

Evoblack
ιитяσ∂υ¢тισи

Once upon a time,
there was a beautiful princess
cursed at her christening by an evil fairy
to p***k her finger on
the spindle of a spinning wheel
and die.

Instead, she slept for a century
until her handsome prince slashed through the brier
and broke through to kiss his one true love.
Deep sleep shattered, she opened her eyes...

theindex.introduction.theplot.therules.spots.setting.

Evoblack
тнє ρℓσт

User Image

"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted."

~excerpt from The Dream~
E.A.P.

xxxxxOnce upon a time, there was a magical world filled with impossible dreams and decadent promises. The people of this world were faeries, beautiful, inhuman beings with eternal lives. The realm was ruled by King Aillil and Queene Meabh, who had an infant daughter as princess. The infant faerie princess was cursed by the distasteful sister of the queen, Lady Sorcha. The faerie's curse bound the princess into a sleep that would last for eternity. Dismissing the faerie's curse as childish, the king and queen allowed their daughter to grow up in peace and harmony. Like all faeries, she became more beautiful with each passing day. On the day of her sixteenth birthday, the queen's sister lured the gullible princess into a chamber of the palace never seen before and placed the girl into a deep sleep. The faerie princess fell into an eternal sleep, only truly living through her dreams as her physical body remained the same.

xxxxxAs the princess slept, the queen's sister murdered the queen and the king and took over the kingdom. Since then, the world of Faerie became a dark and twisted place. The faerie citizens frolicked in and out of the realm. They tempted humans: imprisoning them, trapping them, killing them, seducing them, switching their children. They forgot the joys of their past lives and became entirely different creatures. The new faerie queen took advantage of her subjects' nature and ordered the capture of thirteen humans. When they arrived, the humans were mercilessly tortured by her and then eaten by the faeries, including the queen.

xxxxxMeanwhile, the faerie princess searched for a way to break out of her eternal sleep. Once, when they were good, the faeries had powerful magic. The most powerful belonged to their royals. The princess tried to use her magic to break herself out, but she found that she couldn't tap into that. Her aunt had made sure to bind her body to herself so that her niece wouldn't break free. For the many long centuries she stayed asleep, and her aunt reigned, the princess underwent the arduous task of freeing herself. In the end, she could not find a single thing. She lay down in her dream world, exhausted, and allowed her mind to wander freely. Her mind went out and searched among her faerie people. When she awoke from her daze, the princess discovered that she could touch the minds of others. This struck a chord inside of her; the princess practiced more and more until her mind reached the boundaries of the faerie world. She could not reach past the barriers that locked mortals and immortals in their own worlds.
Even as her heart grew heavy with the sharp new cruelty of her people, the princess continued to reach into the fringes of the faerie world, desperate for her escape.

xxxxxIn the mortal world, there was a village that had settled close to the barriers that separated them from the immortal world. The village of Duvall, as it was called in those ancient days, suffered the loss many fellow neighbors over the past centuries. Some said to have been taken by the fey into their world to serve them forever. Others said it was the prince they paid for living so close to the faerie border. The leader of the town, Conn Duvall, couldn't bear to see anymore people taken. On Souls' Night, Conn ventured into the forest that shielded the border. When he never returned, his wife and two sons were stricken with grief. The mother forbade her sons from wandering into the forest without each other.

xxxxxAlthough they were three years apart from each other, the brothers were the best of friends. The eldest held a deep fascination for the forest and often wandered inside by himself. The youngest was rooted to reality and was the one who pulled his brother out of the forest before he could wander any further. They stuck up for each other through the good and the bad. One night, the youngest dreamed of a lady beautiful beyond imagination, our faerie princess. The dreams continued on, never stopping, just the same thing over and over. It was the first secret the younger kept from the older, and it was the first thing that had changed between them. The Souls' Night the youngest was sixteen and the eldest nineteen, the elder brother convinced his mother and the younger to let the two dance the night away in the forest. At first, their mother was skeptic, but she gave up to the eldest's suave words and waved them off. Dressed as animals, the eldest pulled the youngest into the forest to explore. Soon they became lost and couldn't find their way back.

xxxxxAt the very same time, the faeries had come through and were frolicking in the underbrush. The eldest saw the faeries dancing in the light of the full moon, which hung overhead like a protective mother, and headed straight towards them. The youngest protested, sure that they were bad. The faeries saw the eldest approach and beckoned for him to join. He smiled and took the arm of a lovely faery. The eldest motioned for the younger to join; the faeries fixed their eyes on the younger and drew him from the shadows to dance. After a long while, the faeries returned to their own world, dragging the two brothers with them. The faeries, thinking the brothers were their comrades, led them to the heart of Faerie and into the palace. There, the faeries danced in circles and boxes, watched over by the evil Faerie Queene. It was there they learned the tale of the Sleeping Beauty laying somewhere in the palace.

xxxxxThe eldest was fixated by the tale. He wanted to find the princess and make her his own. However, the younger was adamant about returning to their own world. Soon, he knew, the faeries would find out that they weren't their kind. The eldest was adamant to stay. At the end of the celebration, the younger's feelings were proven right as soon as he saw faeries eating human body parts. The younger forced the eldest from the palace and into the forest. In their absence, the Queene discovered that there had been humans among them and sent out her horsemen to search for them in the forest. It was in the forest that the faerie princess's mind touched the younger brother's as he slept with his brother in the hollow of an oak tree. She told him as much as she could before her energy for the time-being enervated.

xxxxxThe two brothers remain stranded in the forest with an evil Faerie Queene wanting them dead and the true heir of Faerie beckoning them to help. Once best friends, the two brothers are torn apart by a conflict between reality and dreams and a duty to save someone who might save them.

It is here that we enter тнє ∂яєαмιиg.

Evoblack
ѕρσтѕ

RESERVATION CODE
[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]

Pairings

Faerie Princess x Aran Duvall
Sorcha x Ciar Duvall

User Image[[ "The Faerie Princess" ]]
The Name: Princess Aoibheann (ee-van)

Hundreds of years ago, Princess Aoibheann was born to the rulers of Faerie, King Aillil and Queene Meabh. She was cursed at her christening by her aunt, Lady Sorcha, to p***k her finger on a faerie spindle and fall into an unbreakable, enchanted sleep. Throughout her childhood the princess never believed that the curse would prove itself to be true. She enjoyed life and learned quickly all that she needed to know. Before she knew it, she was sixteen. Aoibheann wandered the palace and came to a corridor she had never seen before. She strolled down the corridor and opened the only door at its end. Entering the chamber, the princess came upon her aunt, spinning faerie silk. She was invited to try to spin it; that was when she pricked her finger.

The rest is a blur to the princess. She remembers the whispered words, "Thy realm is mine own" before blacking out. When she next came to, it was in a long, uninterrupted dream. She tried to use her magic to find a way out, but it was of no avail. The faerie princess was trapped in her own dreams. After a long stretch of time, the princess found that she could reach outside of her body and touch the minds of those in Faerie. She gradually found out the tragic fate of her parents and what her aunt had done in her absence. Fervently, the princess tried again and again to touch minds, to communicate with others. The only one whose mind she could even communicate to was a mortal boy outside Faerie.

User Image[[ "The Evil Queene" ]]/u]
The Name: Queene Sorcha

Ever since they were young, Lady Sorcha was jealous of her younger, kinder sister. First, their parents showered Meabh with degrees more attention than they did on her. Meabh was the center of everyone's attention the moment she entered a room. Sorcha stood in the corner, jealously watching from the wings. Second, she caught the attention of the king's son Aillil. Sorcha flirted with him and was even kind to him the way others were to each other. His eye was already fixed on Meabh. Soon, he proposed to her and she accepted, becoming the Queene of Faerie. Third, Meabh didn't even bother to invite her own sister to her wedding or her daughter's christening. The christening the last straw, Sorcha crashed the event and cursed their daughter to sleep for eternity.

After waiting and planning sixteen brief years, Sorcha drew out her plan and put her own niece into a long sleep. Then, she killed her sister and her husband. Finally, she took over as the Queene of Faerie. Her bitter magic poisoned the entirety of Faerie so that they became hungry, rabid, and desperate for violence, sex, and power. She led many human hunts into the mortal world on Souls' Night, luring humans in with false promises, their terrible beauty, and then torturing and eating them. Happy with things her way, Sorcha didn't notice when her niece's mind reached beyond her dreams to try to contact a human in the mortal world.

User Image[[ "The Elder Brother" ]]
The Name: Ciar Duvall

Born to Chief Conn Duvall, Ciar Duvall is their oldest child. He was born three years before Aran, his younger brother. Since before he was born, people from his village disappeared on Souls' Night into the forest and never returned. His family's neighbors constantly spoke about how the faeries were responsible for their disappearances. His mother forbid he and his brother to wander into the the forest without each other. Unlike his realistic younger brother, Ciar's head has always been in the clouds. He has always shared his deepest secrets and fantasies with his brother. They were the best of friends until Ciar's nineteenth Souls' Night.

Ciar had begged his mother for him and Aran to spend the Night in the forest. After enough suave persuading, their mother finally relented. Dressed in animal costumes, the two brothers entered the forest and by chance came upon a gathering of faeries dancing. Ciar was lured in by one and dragged Aran in. Thinking they were faeries as well, the true faeries pulled the two brothers over the boundary into the world of Faerie. From there on, they spent the night in the faerie palace. While Ciar was reluctant to leave the world of his dreams, Aran was adamant on going. Finally, Aran was able to force his older brother away from the splendor the moment he saw the faeries consuming human appendages.

Knowing they were being pursued, Aran pulled his older brother into the hollow of a huge oak tree. Tired from the night's events, the two fell asleep.

[[ "The Younger Brother" ]]
The Name: Aran Duvall

Born to Chief Conn Duvall, Aran Duvall is their youngest child. He was born three years after Ciar, his elder brother. Since before he was born, people from his village disappeared on Souls' Night into the forest and never returned. His family's neighbors constantly spoke about how the faeries were responsible for their disappearances. His mother forbid he and his brother to wander into the the forest without each other. Unlike his dreamy older brother, Aran is down-to-earth and realistic, refusing to believe in the faerie nonsense talked about the village. He has always shared his deepest secrets and dreams with his brother until he started dreaming about a beautiful woman who called to him over and over every night. They were the best of friends until Aran's sixteenth Souls' Night.

Ciar had begged his mother for him and Aran to spend the Night in the forest. After enough suave persuading, their mother finally relented. Dressed in animal costumes, the two brothers entered the forest and by chance came upon a gathering of faeries dancing. Ciar was lured in by one and dragged Aran in. Thinking they were faeries as well, the true faeries pulled the two brothers over the boundary into the world of Faerie. From there on, they spent the night in the faerie palace. While Ciar was reluctant to leave the world of his dreams, Aran was adamant on going. Finally, Aran was able to force his older brother away from the splendor the moment he saw the faeries consuming human appendages.

Knowing they were being pursued, Aran pulled his older brother into the hollow of a huge oak tree. Tired from the night's events, the two fell asleep. It was there the beautiful lady from his dreams spoke to him in his sleep. Aran chewed on the truth, not believing his ears. How could faeries be real? But he had already seen their terrible beauty and cruel favor towards humans. He believed.

Evoblack
ѕєттιηg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 am
Blood Money

~Seraphine Clarisse Du Mont

xxxxxxIn late nineteenth century France, there lived an old, wealthy man, named Monsieur du Mont, with his beautiful young daughter in their grand mansion. The man was getting quite far along in his age and desired to see his bloodline and wealth passed on. Surely, he thought, his daughter would easily find a match. Her beauty was a fiery one, having blessed her with smooth, deep red hair, noble features, and bright eyes. As he suspected, she had many suitors. Even though the girl possessed great beauty, she was spiteful and wicked inside and capable of great deceit. She led many of the poor young men to believe that she was interested in them, and many of them did she willingly let them believe that she loved them. Never did she choose any. Her true passion in life was for money.
Because it was money she wanted, money she was determined to get.
xxxxxxMonsieur du Mont, worried that his daughter wouldn't marry, arranged a marriage between her and his British colleague's son. Because the monsieur knew the family, he was well aware of their prestigious reputation and status, not to mention the height of their wealth. The son was to inherit every single penny of his family's wealth, which would bountifully add to that his own daughter brought to the marriage and, therefore, the two families. Logically, it was the perfect marriage. Unfortunately, the beautiful, spiteful daughter was enraged at the news of an arranged marriage, especially one that was assembled without her knowing. She and the colleague's son had never met and the only time they ever would meet would be the month before their actual wedding ceremony.
xxxxxxThus, the month before the ceremony, both Monsieur and Mademoiselle du Mont trekked over onto the island nation of England. They settled themselves in an apartment that Monsieur du Mont provided them with. Immediately, Mademoiselle du Mont was sure to make inquires concerning her future husband. On hearing that he was immensely wealthy, the young lady licked her chops and heartily agreed, planning all the while, to play the part of the dutiful daughter. In the first week of the month the two met. Unexpectedly, the colleague's son was taken with the young lady's beauty and charm. He failed to see the monster looming and planning beneath the deceitful facade. The daughter would marry the son as planned, but, in due time, she would pay someone to kill him and make it appear as an accident. It was a sure plan in the young lady's mind, and she refused to deter from her path.
xxxxxxThe Mademoiselle du Mont was not sated by the apparent expressions of affection the colleague's son showered her with. She needed something more to appease her growing bodily lust. As a result, she secretly journeyed to the underground part of London to search for a male brothel. They were quite hard to find, but she did discover them in the end. At first, she lingered among the men there, but she was soon attracted to a beautiful, arrogant young man who she paid to become her companion. He, too, desired money and all of the other, finer luxuries in life, and he suggested that she steal her father's money. Wicked as the girl was, she was not as wicked as that. There was still enough human love in her heart to care for her father's welfare. No, she would marry her fiance and kill him, stealing the money and run away with her companion, who desired to kill the fiance out of jealousy. The only problem was that no one had to know she was gone until much, much later.
xxxxxxThe young lady found a girl to pose as herself and she paid her handsomely to stand in for her. The two girls looked exactly alike; the only difference lay in their natures. While the French lady was wicked and cruel, the English was kind and moral. The only reason she accepted the position of impostor was because she was destitute. Her father squandered all their money on gambling and her mother was dead. The first time she met the French lady's fiance, she found that she greatly admired him. Because of the French one's coquettish nature, the colleague's son had already fallen in love with her. The English lady, feeling as if she were morally betraying her love, leaked to him the secret of her position and the evil plot behind it.
xxxxxxIn the end, the choices will be theirs, but, for now, their story begins with the arrival of Mademoiselle du Mont at her fiance's London house. The male prostitute and English impostor are finding and assuming their grounds in their environments. They can proceed to interact but should follow their destined fates mentioned above.

Evoblack
The Setting

Time Period____the Victorian Era

Date____1890

January February March April May June
July August September October November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Location____London, England

Weather____Rainy sunny cloudy
foggy snowy humid warm hot cold cool

theindex.introduction.theplot.therules.spots.skeleton&profiles.setting.

Evoblack
The Wicked Lady

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Seraphine Clarisse du Mont

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Straight as an arrow

☆theme- - - Eat You Up - BOA

☆birthday- - - January 16, 1872

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - All her life, Seraphine Clarisse du Mont has been spoiled and pitied because of her motherless state. Added to that is her father's powerful status in Europe. Therefore, Seraphine has come to expect people to submit and to make way for her in the world. She is confident and knows she is beautiful, which caused her to become narcissistic. She does not see any one person as human except for her father and her prostitute lover. Inside, her hate and anger is coiled and ready to snap at the right moment. Underneath her confidence and bitter emotions, Seraphine has hidden a resentment and a loathing towards herself. She could never been good enough for herself, which was why she attached herself to money and men. The purchase and owning of material goods made her feel significantly better. Being around the admiration and flirtations of men redirected her pain into a different route, causing her to become wickedly coquettish and cruel. She resents that she never found a true mother figure to guide her through life and help her to become a good person.

Alas, Seraphine's views of the world and opinions of reality are morally twisted and far from the truth. She expects highly of every person she comes in contact with, although she does not act highly herself for the most part. Still, the bred-in refinery and manners from her childhood always prevail. She can't stand to outwardly appear rude, yet she always does some barbaric, unspoken act behind backs. Her mind is very much that of a child's. She does not understand the consequences of her actions. Only at the very end does she realize the true impact of her choices. By then it is too late.

☆biography- - - Seraphine Clarisse du Mont was born under a lucky star when she entered into a prestigious and wealthy French family at her birth. Not soon after her birth, Madame du Mont died, leaving her husband in the care of their only child. Monsieur du Mont never remarried and, so, raised his sole child alone. With the help of a myriad of nurses and her governess, Seraphine blossomed into a beautiful, educated, and charming young woman. Her father's only hope was that she would marry a wealthy young woman and add to the bounty of their lovely wealth. Seraphine had no problem doing so; she was in love with the life of luxury. Because of her status as a motherless and only child of a bachelor, she was spoiled rotten and coddled terribly. So, beautiful as the young French woman was, her heart was as rotten as that of a witch.

Her father, growing old as Seraphine grew beautiful, was worried that his line would die. Thus, he struck up an arranged marriage between his lovely daughter and that of a British colleague's son of his. When Seraphine was informed of the match, she was enraged and lodged an eternal grudge deep down inside her heart. Did she still love her father? Yes, but she had drifted a ways away from him in spirit. She felt as if she could no longer trust the man she called "father." They moved to London, England a month before the wedding. Seraphine, done with acting like the proper lady, exhibited her rebellion in her manners. She tricked her fiance to fall in love with her while planning to kill the poor man. As time passed, she became involved with a prostitute, whom she despised at first but later learned to love. The jealous prostitute offered to kill her fiance by his own hand so that Seraphine would not be blamed. Seraphine agreed to the plan and hired a girl, who looked exactly like her, to be her impostor so that she could flee England with her lover once her fiance was killed and every thing was discovered.
          The desire for money overriding every thing else, Seraphine spun the greedy plan into motion.Alas, she was unaware of the course her life would take her.

☆likes- - - Seraphine loves wealth, money, flirting and charming men, and getting her own way.

☆dislikes- - - Seraphine despises goody-two-shoes, submissive women, weak men, and subtle clothing.

☆height- - - 5"5

☆weight- - - 136 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my hallucinations- - - The Arrogant Prostitute

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am
Evoblack
the i n d e x

User Image

User Image

Photos credited to deviantART

the i n d e x

introduction

the p l o t

the r u l e s

spots

skeleton & p r o f i l e s

setting

Evoblack
Dancing under the moonlight
and singing sweetly,
they frolic in the dark of night
amongst the revelry.

They draw mortals loose
with all their beauty,

User Image

whispering false truths
and lavish bounties.

Beware, for the Fair Folk thrive
to revel in debauchery
and will take you to live
with them forever in Faerie.

tђє Ŧ๏г๒เ๔๔єภ Ŧєץ
Official remake of the original.

Poem & role play plot written by Evoblack

Evoblack
the p l o t

User ImageŦ๏г๒เ๔๔єภ ๒ץ ค ςยгรє...

The Fair Folk.
The Good People.
The Little People.
Sidhee.

Faeries.

Are unlike the fairies known to us mortals.
Are cruel and merciless.
View mortals as nothing and often bring them into Faerie as playthings.
Wear glamour when in the presence of mortals.
Can be seen by certain mortals, but not all of them.
Can never lie.
Can twist the truth to their advantage (but it's still true).
May offer you food and drink, which binds you to stay in Faerie forever.

Three young faeries.
Close friends.
Stole away into the mortal world.
They played a serious prank and nearly revealed their world.
As punishment by the High Court of Faerie, they were cursed.
Their sight.
Speech.
And heart.
Bound.
Sentenced to live in the outskirts of a small town.
Where the country was beautiful.

The three faeries scorned their punishments.
One was blind, their sight stolen.
One was mute, their words silenced.
The last was stripped of their heart, their feelings (happiness, love, anger, hate, etc.) deprived of them.
The tattoos on their backs bind their curses to them.
An eye for sight stolen.
A mouth for words silenced.
A heart for feelings deprived.

The only way to break the curse.
Would be a confession of love from a mortal.
Disguised in mortal glamours, the faeries entered the town.
Went to clubs.
The park.
Anyplace where mortals would be.
But falling in love is harder they thought.
Especially since they are bound by their caretaker not to fool around with mortals.

A lesson shall be learned.
What was their undoing will make them whole.

Evoblack
Spots

[[ "The Caretaker" ]]
Despite her youthful appearance, the Caretaker is centuries-upon-centuries-old. She was born to the faerie of the mounds in the wilds of Eire land, now known as Ireland. Through the centuries, she has stationed herself in the High Court of Faerie and has gradually risen to become one of the High Queen's servants. As time progressed and the world became more modernized, the Court moved to the New World. It became harder and harder to traverse in the mortals because of their iron structures. The Caretaker positioned her new home on the outskirts of a growing town. She regularly enjoys going into the town and dancing among the clubs, enticing mortals, stirring up trouble, and striking deals with unsuspecting people.

Now, the High Queen has sentenced three young, troublesome faeries with a single curse. They have been send to live with the Caretaker, who must watch them. The Caretaker has forbade them to have anything to do with mortals, among other things.

[[ "The Unfeeling" - Male ]]
Tattoo: Heart
The Unfeeling was born to two faeries who left him to be raised among the sprites of the Summer Court. For five hundred years, he frolicked and danced with the Summer Faeries. The Summer Queen was like his mother and the Summer King his father. He grew up mischievous and terribly spoiled under their love. His favorite past times included flirting, enticing, and copulating with mortal girls. More often than not, these rendezvouses led to half mortal, half faery children. Even more, his sweet flirtations and words could convince girls to do anything he wanted. The Unfeeling became full of himself because of these habits. When the Summer Court moved to the New World, the Unfeeling followed and found his place in the modern world.

For three hundred years, it was there he made friends with two other troublesome fey from the Winter and Dark Courts. Their reckless prank on a street full of mortals nearly led to Faerie's world being revealed. Punished by the High Court, they were sent to live with the Caretaker. The Unfeeling's curse bound his heart and feelings, which is represented by the heart tattooed onto his back. His feelings and heart will be bound until he can find someone who will love him and admit it.

[[ "The Unseeing" - Female ]]
Tattoo: Sight
Born into the heart of the Dark Court, the Unseeing is as old as the Unfeeling. She was the daughter of the Dark King himself, making her the princess. The Unseeing's childhood was extremely spoiled. Her father gave her everything her heart desired. It was never enough for her; she continued wanting more and more. If no one gave her what she wanted, she used her power, concentrated in her eyes, to force others to give her what she wanted. When she finally tired of her old home in the Old World, she moved to the New World. Half of the Dark Court loyally followed her. Reluctantly, the Dark King gave in and moved the entire court to the New World and set it up just outside of a city. The Unseeing princess danced with the other fey until dawn broke and shattered the spell. She messed with the minds of mortals and took their short lives to pleasure herself. Her greed became unrelenting; she demanded more and more. To see her possessions made her feel proud.

At the age of three hundred, the Unseeing made close friends with the Unfeeling and the Unspeaking. Together, they formed a troublesome trio. The trio went as far as to nearly reveal their existence to a street full of mortals. For this, the High Court punished the trio by binding their most outstanding attributes and marking them with tattoos that held them. The Unseeing's sight was bound into a tattoo of eyes on her lower back. Her sight will be unbound only by a confession of love by someone she can make love her.

[[ "The Unspeaking" - Male ]]
Tattoo: Sound
The extremely persuasive Unspeaking was born to the lady of the Winter Court. His mother never mentioned who exactly who his father was. He grew up in the Court, unsure of what his position was because of the anonymity of his father. At three hundred years, he was by far the youngest of his friends. The Unspeaking found that he was extremely talented in the art of speaking. He persuaded others to do what he wanted him to. Developing a mischievous, almost evil, nature, the Unspeaking scraped by, nearly getting in trouble several times. He was chased out of Europe and into the New World because of his trouble making. In his new home, he settled into the routine of mesmerizing mortals with his ethereal, eloquent voice and sucking the life from them to feed his cold beauty.

When he and his two friends played a deadly prank on a street full of mortals, his luck ran out. The trio of friends were judged by the High Court and sentenced to have their outstanding attributes bound. His persuasive, articulate speech was bound into a tattoo of music notes all over his back. He and his friends were send to live with the High Queen's servant, the Caretaker.

[[ "Mortal Girl" ]]
This particular mortal moved from the big city to the small town of St. Maria Falls during the summer. Her parents had to move because of her father's job switch from the military to law enforcement. She was so used to having a Starbucks just around the corner. Now she has to walk all the way into town to find one. At first, she hated her new life. Nothing was right at her hands anymore. She could no longer hang out with her girl friends. But that was before she learned to love the quaintness of the town.

The Mortal Girl is at peace with herself and her new life. Her father is extremely protective of her and dating. A few boys from her school have been interested in her, but no one has asked her out so far. Her one friend, the Mortal Boy, is her best friend. He was the one who first approached her when she entered high school as the new girl. Despite her father's protectiveness and strict curfew, the Mortal Girl manages to sneak out on Friday and Saturday nights with the Mortal Boy to go to the new clubs that have just opened in town.

[[ "Mortal Boy" ]]
St. Maria Falls has been this mortal's home his entire life. His father raised him alone; his mother had run off with an ex-firefighter and left town. From a young age, the Mortal Boy has been attracted to music. He first began playing the guitar at age three. At age twelve, he progressed from the acoustic guitar to the electric. His father taught him all the strings and notes and about reading music. The Mortal Boy's ear became fine-tuned for hearing the precise chords and keys an instrument played.

When he entered high school, he formed a band with a few of his best guy friends. They played in community centers, at weddings, and, later, in the new clubs that opened in town. They became a local hit; everyone loved them. One day, there was a new girl in school. Everyone avoided her; the Mortal Boy was the first to approach her and become friends with her. The Mortal Boy and the Mortal Girl became the best of friends, hanging out together and sharing secrets. The Mortal Boy thirsted for the life that his friend had left. He wanted to leave St. Maria and make it big in the city. For now, he likes sneaking out with his best friend to the new clubs in town on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course, that's when he's not on stage performing at them.

Evoblack
The Caretaker

User Image
True Form
Changing Appearances

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Maeve Fiachra

☆age- - - Six hundred and sixty-nine

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Both

☆theme- - - Bad Romance

☆birthday- - - June 20,1341

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - A threatening representative of the High Court of Faerie, the Caretaker is not someone to cross lightly without caution. Her age has given her plenty of experience and wisdom, giving her the natural tools she needs to thoroughly keep rein of the three young faeries under her care. Like any faery, the Caretaker is cruel and merciless; she loves to tempt and to kill the unsuspecting mortals who she lures in. She regularly enjoys going into the town and dancing among the clubs, enticing mortals, stirring up trouble, and striking deals with unsuspecting people. Every once in a while, she will draw in a lesser faerie and drain their energy for herself, often killing them in the process. When struck with the desire for solitude, the Caretaker will retreat into her locked third floor bedroom or wander into the bordering forest around her home.

☆biography- - - Despite her youthful appearance, the Caretaker is centuries-upon-centuries-old. She was born to the faerie of the mounds in the wilds of Eire land, now known as Ireland, with vines on her arms, color-changing hair, and a hunger for skin touch. Through the centuries, she has stationed herself in the High Court of Faerie and has gradually risen to become one of the High Queen's servants. She swore her life, body, and loyalty to her queen. Gradually, she was sent out to kill fey and mortal alike to sate the Queen's appetite for blood, needed for her survival. Her fellow fey became afraid to even cross her path. The Caretaker grew quietly proud and merciless. As time progressed and the world became more modernized, the Court moved to the New World. It became harder and harder to traverse in the mortals because of their iron structures. The Caretaker positioned her new home on the outskirts of a growing town. Because of this happening, the Caretaker takes advantage of it to feed her skin lust.

Now, the High Queen has sentenced three young, troublesome faeries with a single curse. They have been send to live with the Caretaker, who must watch them. Reluctantly, she took them in to watch them; she will never betray the vow of fealty she swore to her queen those many ages ago. The Caretaker has forbade them to have anything to do with mortals, among other things.

☆likes- - - Immortality, skin touch, the taste of blood, dancing, killing, Faerie food, teasing her charges, her vines, nature, the moon, darkness, her true faerie form, the night, and mortal music.

☆dislikes- - - Iron, steel, Seeing mortals, disrespectful faeries, mouth from her charges, mortal glamour, and screamo music.

☆height- - - 5"11

☆weight- - - 120 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - She doesn't any single lover...yet.

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

Evoblack
Setting

St. Maria Falls
Population: 300 mortals, 300+ fey
State: slowly growing

The Caretaker's House
- hidden in the forest away from the prying eyes of mortals. No mortal has ever been able to find it.
The Forest - surrounds the western side of St. Maria Falls and hides the Caretaker's house.
The River - runs through the forest.
River Falls & Lake - the river connects to the falls and lake 8 miles from the Caretaker's house.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm
Evoblack
User Image

User Image

text

OOC : words and more words

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Evoblack
Female Alien

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Elilha Larez den Cer

☆nickname - - - Ellie Layla Smith

☆age- - - Forty Ceresian years (twenty Earth years)

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - The male species

☆theme- - - Starless Night - Olivia Lufkin

☆birthday- - - February 6, 1992

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Ceresians are known to be among one of the most extremely intelligent races in Hadea's Path. Elilha is no exception to her race. From a young age, Elilha showed proficient skill and interest in Ceresian puzzles, reading, researching, and learning about the world around her. As she grew older, Elilha's curiosity for the world around her only expanded its boundaries. Quickly did she begin to dream about what lay beyond Hadea's Path. In her free time, Elilha delved into books and research, studying about the other planets known to be in Hadea's Path and in the adjacent galaxies to the Path.

Usually, Elilha is quiet, shy, and sweet. On Ceres, she has many close friends despite her timidity. Elilha is respectful of and polite to those around her. She enjoys spending her time being with her friends, reading, solving puzzles, researching, and learning.

☆biography- - - On the sixth day in the billionth year of Charon was conceived a Ceresian youngling who was given the name Elilha. Her parents were of average income, so they could not afford everything that their child desired. Elilha's parents were scientists for the Ceresian government's science department. It was their job to make new an innovative discoveries. Unfortunately, they were paid a meager wage for the work they did. When she was twenty Ceresian years (ten Earth years), Elilha's parents perished while exploring the dead cold of the planet's south pole. From her parents, Elilha had quickly learned the value of hard work. Though she was young, Elilha was able to get a job and excel in her education simultaneously. Soon, she made herself a prominent presence in both her workplace and her school. She was offered a job by the same program that her parents had worked for. Elilha declined the offered position and kept studying.

Meanwhile, a secret desire, which had blossomed at a much earlier age, had kept her dreaming. Her parents were excited to see if there was potential life in the south pole of Ceres. That was the reason they had gone there. Their notion had sparked the idea that maybe, somewhere out in the universe, there was life on another planet. At twenty-three Ceresian years (14-15 Earth years), Elilha completed her education and applied for a government position. The position she applied for was space researcher. The Ceresian government kept in consideration Elilha's past education and proven motivation. Instead, they offered her a well-paying position as a space explorer. It was a pleasant, yet welcome, surprise to Elilha, and she immediately accepted the offered job.

For seventeen Ceresian years, Elilha researched and trained for the Ceresian government. It was not until very recently that a new planet outside of Hadea's Path was discovered. The planet was encompassed in another galaxy that appeared white against the rest of the black universe. The planet was dubbed "Terra" and was startling shades of rich blue and green. Elilha helped the government to send out probes, in the form of thin saucers, to investigate the beautiful planet. Images and recordings of strange beings flashed before her eyes. Elilha was fascinated by what she saw. Their main language, English, was deciphered, practiced, and written down in Ceresian glyphs. Their culture was analyzed and learned. Soon, enough information was collected that space explorers would be able to visit the planet. Elilha and a fellow colleague were both appointed for the project. Of course, research dictated that anything strange was not acceptable to the Terrans. They were given many supplies, prominently among which was an appearance generator. This would help Elilha and her colleague appear as Terrans.

With that, they were trained more, packed onto their ship, and went off to intimately research Earth. When they arrived, they quietly established themselves under the radar under the guise of human beings. The documents they were issued by their government have allowed them to easily establish themselves. Currently, their residence is in the small town of Ollewak, Kansas. Elilha and her colleague attend Ollewak Town University in order to both closely study human culture and to study actual physical human interaction.

☆likes- - - Reading, researching, learning about Earth, Earthian sweets, summer, heat, and nature.

☆dislikes- - - Winter, cold, Ceresian status, some Ceresian foods, and solitude.

☆height- - - 5"11

☆weight- - - 135 lbs.

☆other- - - Elilha has a secret craving for sweet things.

☆my love interest- - - The Male Student

☆the puppeteer - - Evoblack

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm
Elilha Larez den Cer
...or Ellie Layla Smith

~ My Theme
~ My Wardrobe

User Image
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext