Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Lucas Grey

User Image

((Sorry it took so long for me to post, I haven't been able to get on for a little while sweatdrop ))

Lucas shrugged.
"Hey, if you don't wanna come, Nykarain, that's your own--"
His head snapped up when he heard it.
Eternal Eyes.
"Men! There are Eternal Eyes in the market! Stay alert!"
Luke's face was wipped of it's careless smile. He was mentally preparing himself for a fight. He heard a commotion not too far from where they were. The people of the market made way for Lucas and his group, seeing the look in his cold eyes. Luke had only gone a short distance before he discovered some guards running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. He reached out and grabbed the nearest guard.
"What is going on here?!"
"Uh--uh--my apoligies General! But we found the theif that has been steeling from us and Annexus himself! But when we tried to get the boy, another group picked him up and fled!"
"What do you mean another group?"
"It looked like two other boys and a lady, Sir. They attacked us right before they disappeared."
Luke's eyes narrowed.
"All right, Colonel, you take the Lieutenants and two guards. Major, you go with the rest of the guards. Nykarian, you come with me. Capture on sight. I want them ALIVE. And that includes the thief! They couldn't have gotten far, so MOVE!"
The group broke away and began pushing their way through the crowds. Luke scanned the market with his careful eyes. He turned and whispered to Nykarian.
"We need a better vantage point, the roofs might be the best choice..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel smiled in delight.
"Oh thank you so much!"
She nodded her head.
"I'm sure. I mean, if you don't mind. As long as I am back before anyone notices, and my brother doesn't see us, it'll be fine~"
She smiled playfully. Isabel tried answering as honestly as she could, hiding her alterior motives to leaving the castle.
"Honestly, I just want to get out of here for a little while. I can't remember the last time I was out of the castle!"
She giggled and switched the apple into her hand oppostie the one nearest Gabriel.

WispingWillow

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Gabriel smiled and started leading the way "Why does this seem as if im taking you out on a date" Gabriel said jokingly before he opend up a door for her that lead back into the castle before he opend a nearby window that was a safe enough fall for the both of them.

Gabriel finished leading the way to a nearby town where the market was quickly busy with people trading goods and it struck a chord when he saw Lucas and he quickly pulled isabel by her hand into a crowd of people looking at some goods "Your brothers over there were gonna have to be sneaky" Gabriel said not trying to arouse sucspision

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 am
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel's cheeks burned red, and she hid her face from Gabriel. She tried thinking of something witty to say.
"You flatter yourself too much~"
It sounded a little odd coming out of her mouth. Izzy shook her head. And followed Gabriel out the caslte.

~

Isabel was taken aback when he took her hand. Her eyes grew wide when she head the word brother.

"Oh no..."
She turned her face away from the direction of the General. She couldn't help the thought that they were in for it now...
"You don't know Luke like I do Gabriel, he's...overly protective of me. And I don't know how much he would really like that I was outside the castle with anyone, especially a boy..."
Isabel kept her eyes glued to the ground, she knew if she looked anywhere else her cheeks would light up again.

WispingWillow

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:04 am
((Hrgh. Can't seem to get online when I want to these days.))

User Image
Aedan•

Huddled under the eaves of the building, Aedan discreetly watched the two members of the King's army through the small slit in his blindfold. He really wanted to leave, to put as much distance between himself and them as possible but this was where his sister told him to wait. If he left, who knew when they would find each other again in a crowded place like this city? His telepathy could only do so much, especially if she was still far away.

Suddenly, he felt the presence of another person standing next to him. He stiffened and slowly tilted his head so as to allow a look at him. It was a tattooed and shirtless man with very pale hair. Not one of the army for sure?

He was about to speak, when the activity around him seemed to pick up. A guard had come to deliver a message to the red-haired man and it seemed urgent. It was hard to hear what he was saying over the murmur of the crowd, but he could guess what it was about. Whoever those Eternal Eyes were that they were after, he hoped they got away. But at least it wasn't him.

User Image Penelope
After what seemed like hours of arguing and bartering, Penelope was able to get what she felt was a fair price for her wares. Tiredly, and now with a throbbing headache, she began making her way through the city to her brother. As she passed a crowd of people, she heard the snippet of conversation and stopped in her tracks. There were Kings Army in the city! And apparently they had already engaged with some eternal eyes and there had been a skirmish. Her heart jumped in her throat. Could Aedan be involved? Not waiting to hear more, she broke into a run, making her way through the city as fast as her feet could carry her.

As she approached the place where her brother was waiting, she saw the two members of the army and a cluster of soldiers. For a moment, she thought she was too late, but when she looked beyond them, she was her brother, apparently unharmed and unnoticed. Breathing a sigh of relief, she began making her way towards Aedan.

"Don't panic, Penelope," she told herself. "You're not an Eternal Eyes, they have no reason to stop you. No one's gonna recognize you. Just grab Aedan and get out of here..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am
Before anyone could stop him, Zeek dropped from the roof top and landed within a crowd of people so he wouldn't have been spotted easily by the guards. He then shut his eyes and made his way down the street towards Lukas. A few people passed infront of him as he walked and he would slow his pace for them to pass. Once the crowd walked by he noticed he was alot closer to Lukas then he anticipated and changed his direction. He stopped once he noticed a boy huddled under the eaves of a building. He crouched down and faced towards him "Are you lost little one" he asked him with a conforting smile. He didn't even think how scary his scar must look since he has lived with it for so long.  

zeek123abc

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:23 am
Nykarian

User Image

Without saying a word Nykarian walked towards the nearest building, the crowd parting before him. There was a market stall next to the building, and with a muttered apology to the stall owner he leapt onto it, scattering the mans goods. From there he easily climbed to the roof of the building, and while waiting for Lucas he scanned the rooftops, in case any of the Eternal Eyes were up there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am
Gabriel turned to Isabel as if he had just gotten a challenge "That sounds fun but ill be able to get out of this just fine... Your brother maybe a general but its me were talking about i can get us out of trouble if it comes down to it but dont worry he'll never find us" Gabriel said as he traded some of his gold for a smoke bomb. Gabriel turned to isabel "And if we do get caught i can through this down and pick you up and get you to the castle..... and if he asks ill just tell him weve been here the whole time" Gabriel said trying to get her to have faith in him. Gabriel quickly walked through crowd to crowd pulling Isabel by her hand the whole way though trying to make sure she was right behing him the whole time.  

hayato kurisaki

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 am
Passing Sothe his dagger, which she still had, Hitomi knew they were in danger of getting caught. She didn't know how, she didn't know when, but she knew they would. She could sense the danger they were in. Not that they were ever out of danger. They had been in danger the entire time they had been up here. The sense of danger was just so much stronger now.

Moving ever so slightly, Hitomi crouched to the ground, motioning for the others to do the same. Scanning the rooftops, she saw Nykarian doing the same. Looking for them. She cursed quietly under her breath. While the eyes of the two Eternal Eyes were disguised, Sothe wasn't. That, and anyone could guess that a group hiding on the roof was suspicious.

"We need to get out of here, and fast," Hitomi told the two boys quietly.

As he watched Nykarian, Sothe's thought were on the same lines. "They'll notice you as long as I'm with you. I'm the most obvious one here," he said, indicating the posters of him. "I'll-"

"No," Hitomi cut in, seeing where this is going. He was going to offer to throw them off their trail by being bait. Hitomi wasn't going to let that happen, even if she didn't believe he was the prince. No one was going by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arisu turned away from her window and picked up her blindfold, tying it around her red eyes. Her eyes were always blindfolded. No one ever saw them without one. And no one knows why she even needs a blindfold to cover her eyes. Sure, they know she's blind, but they don't know how she went blind.

As she buckled her sword on her belt and made sure her hidden blade was hidden(obviously doing this blindfolded), she thought about the many times she had been asked about it. She had always shrugged off the question, saying something like, "It is my business and mine alone," or, "So is this how you spend your time? Interrogating a blind woman?" That always shut them up.

As to the reason she won't tell, it's not because she thinks no one needs to know. It's that she hasn't exactly come to terms with the incident that caused her to go blind in the first place. What happened, you ask? You'll see. If you keep this RP alive, I'll eventually reveal it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxѴancexxϚolisxxxxxx
'The tongue is like a sharp knife...'

Vance glanced in the direction of Nykarian, Annexus' executioner. Right now, he was looking in a different direction, but he could easily turn his head and spot them.
"We have to get down from here first..." Vance looked over the edge of the roof, noticing that a small clothing shop was conveniently located near their building. "Follow me, but use the ladder to get down." he said to Hitomi and Sothe, as he jumped of the edge of the roof. Pain shot up his leg as he landed, so he staggered against one of the alley walls, before the pain subsided. Checking that no one had seen him land in the alley, he made his way towards the clothing shop.

The owner of the shop greeted him as he entered. Looking around, he picked out a hat that would make his red hair less noticeable, and a cloak for Sothe. Hitomi would be fine without a disguise, since she looked like the average sixteen year old girl. Then he made his way back towards Hitomi and Sothe, but was noticed by the store owner.
"Huh? Wait, where are you going with those-" Before the he could finish, Vance grabbed him by the shoulder. "I'll be borrowing these." Vance said, as he forcefully made eye contact with the shop owner. "B-but you have to... Ah, alright." The confused look on the man's face suddenly became blank, as he became mesmerized. Vance frowned as he stood outside of the shop to wait for the other two. He didn't really like using his power this way, so he would try and return the hat and cloak some other time.

'But it kills without drawing blood.'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{[Ordering Orange Chicken:]}

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am
User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?
"Bored, bored, bored," Elisabeth muttered to herself as she stomped down the castle halls in her big black boots. "Isn't there anything to do? Anything to chop, chop, chop~?"

It had been a while since she had been out of the castle, and she was getting antsy. Seeing the same walls over and over again was driving her crazy, well, more crazy than usual anyway.

She rounded a corner and was starting to pass by the big arched double doors that led to Nagi's room, when she skidded to a stop. She cocked her head to the side and thought a moment. Then, pressing her ear firmly to the wooden door. It might've been her imagination, but she was pretty sure she heard snoring. An impish grin spread across her face.

"Oh, what a naughty prince!" she cried. "Sleeping at this late hour. Never fear! Elisabeth is here to help~"

In one smooth motion, she had her axe out of its holster and twirled it in the air. She eyed the door, planning to chop it down. However, at the last moment, she remember some conversation about NOT DESTROYING the castle furniture and decor, so she checked herself and slung her axe back over onto her back. Not matter. She could open the door without damaging it. Probably.

Taking several steps back, she eyed the door carefully. Then, she ran like mad and sent a flying kick at the doors. The doors gave way as if they had been made of straw, and nearly flew off their hinges.

"RISE AND SHINE, PRINCLING!" She shouted, as if the amazing crash she made had not been enough to wake the dead.

User Image
Aedan•
Aedan had sensed that his sister was close, and he felt a tremendous wave of relief wash over him. Soon they would leave, and they both would be safe. A part of him wanted very much to fight the men of the King's Army, he hated them so much. But he was still very unsure of his powers. If he messed up, he could get his sister killed as well as himself.

The boy was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't notice at first when the man with scars on his face knelt before him. So, when he spoke, it caused Aedan to jump a little. He pushed the blindfold back over his eyes, hoping the man had not seen through the folds and noticed their color.

"I'm not little," Aedan replied with an indignant snort. "I'm twelve. And I'm not lost either. My sister will be here any minute."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm
Nykarian

User Image

Nykarian saw them, and vanished from sight as the air swirled around him. Once he was sure they couldn't see him anymore he began to make his way over the rooftops towards them, moving as quietly as he could. He held his scythe in his right hand, and when he reached them he stood behind Sothe and placed the blade of the scythe against his neck, the curve of the blade ensuring he couldn't suddenly run forward without slicing off his own head. "Hello," he said as he winked back into sight. "Trying to hide from me? Come quietly, I don't want to hurt any of you."

Faithfull Fire

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm
Lucas Grey

User Image

Lucas was watching Nykarain out of the corner of his eyes, as he scanned the crowd one more time. Specifically, Luke was noticing a man that seemed to be making a beeline for him, when suddenly the man turned, and was now crouching. Luke started making his way towards him, when suddenly he noticed Nykarian vanish.
He must have found something...
Lucas forgot about the strange man, and started looking for a good place where he could get up on the roofs. He finally decided just to jump from where he was.
"Unless you want to get hurt, I suggest you all stand back."
The small crowd flowing past him gasped in horror, making a wide circle of space for him. He smirked and tightened his grip on the gauntlets. He was very thankful he had thought to sharpen them early that morning.
Just guess it's my lucky day~
Lucas crouched, imagining his supernatural agility flowing through his veins and into every single part of his body. He tensed, and jumped.
The stone that had been beneath his feet cracked as he pushed off, and a crater formed in his absense. Luke was standing on a rooftop now, the transition was blindingly fast, so much that some people assumed he was himself an Eternal Eyes, and had just teleported. It wasn't long before he spotted the only other people on the roofs, and recognized the boy from the posters. Nykarian suddenly materialized before his eyes. Lucas grinned wickedly. He was a blur against the rooftops, hopping from one to another. Luke was at Nykarian's side in a flash, the tip of his claws suddenly resting on the girls neck. He quickly noticed the shade of the boy's eyes and he smield to himself.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A theif and his accomplise? Or perhaps a pair of Eternal Eyes?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm
Zeek smiled once again "Oh I'm sorry you see since your huddled up over here your presence felt as thou you were a little kid" he said indicating his shut eyes. He did notice how quickly the boy fixed his blindfold. "May I see your eyes" he asked him as he himself opened his to reveal his red eyes. He waited patiently to see if the boy would allow him to see. "You don't have to worry" he said "I have no intention of harming you since your sister wouldn't like that" he added. He had taken a shot in the dark with that last statement since all he felt was a girl that who's physique from the disturbance in the air put her about seven years older then the boy in front of him. Her speed of travel also indicated that she was the boys sister. He then noticed the man from before had made his way from the ground to the roof. Damn thought to himself. "Sorry but I must go" he said and vanished. He appeared behind Lucas with his katana pointed towards the man's back. "No their not eternal eyes but if you wish to fight with one then I suggest you turn around" he said to him. The air around the group started to pick up rather quickly.  

zeek123abc

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 pm
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel sighed, knowing how hot-headed her brother could be, and how unlucky of them to happen to be at the same place he was. But she believed Gabriel was strong, and could get them out if things went sour, even though her own powers would be a better fit for the situation. Izzy surpressed another sigh, only her brother and Annexus knew of her abilities. Or, so they thought...
"Okay, I trust you."
She gripped his hand tighter and followed behind Gabriel at a quick pace. She turned around for just a second, but a second long enough to just barely see a man appear behind Lucas, a katana prodding him in the back.
"Wait!"
She tugged on Gabriel's hand, worry in her eyes.
I know you can handle yourself brother, but I can't leave you just yet...

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff