Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Soapbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go buy yerself a chocolate bunny
  otay!
View Results

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 am
Esiris
I'm glad they had good security.
They have absolutely fantastic security. Anything that happens gets broken up very quickly and they do their jobs very well and are all super nice (unless you do something stupid, like start a fight, then they are crazy bear ninjas who haul your a** out and potentially call the cops depending).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 am
Mameoyashi
Esiris
I'm glad they had good security.
They have absolutely fantastic security. Anything that happens gets broken up very quickly and they do their jobs very well and are all super nice (unless you do something stupid, like start a fight, then they are crazy bear ninjas who haul your a** out and potentially call the cops depending).

That's awesome!  

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

twintailfox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Kitty Konspirator
Blackrose_Knight
*kicks soapbox* OMFG DON'T EVER PLAN A WEDDING... QAHQYQYQP*OIQEhyr;oiuwehtolugrewpihferiohfgb

*sighs*

*Pets* I know how that is...

as a young man who works as a DJ
I HATE WEDDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
last week I got yelled at for 15 minutes because the bride thought I was the cater
another one was a biker wedding the groom hated rap his wife's family wanted to hear nothing but rap and I saw a pistol under his ******** vest  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm
I know that last one was an old subject but I saw that and I did a wedding last night

ok this about stereotypes that I keep hearing about (just applying to me for now)
Bass player I am not a Slacker I work 2 jobs and I am working on purchasing an apartment building for my friends to live in as for the other stereotype I will gladly piss in a cup if it will shut you up
Keyboard player I'm not gay (ask my girlfriend) I do not have a problem with homosexuals I'm just tired of being called that for playing a given instrument
DJ (either kind I do both) I am not to stupid for other jobs I have an IQ over two hundred thank you very much

if I think of any more I'll edit  

twintailfox

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 pm
I don't understand why you're so mad. Everyone thinks you're being childish. You have so many issues with being immature.

I didn't mean to cause any inconvenience. But I'm not apologizing to you. I didn't have money and barely had time. You knew in advance. And why did you think you had to call everyone? Just tell them there was a change of plans if you would have preferred to go somewhere different. At least you didn't have to waste any more gas.

Do you know what it's like to have no money? Oh, that's right, when you don't have money, your solution is to use a credit card. That's why you have debt. Right now, I owe you, my mom, and a doctor's office. There are lots of things I'd like to do and lots of things I'd like to buy. I just don't have the money right now.

You don't care. You don't take into consideration I only work half the hours you do. That I've had over $120 in copays for the therapist this past week. I don't even have money for my medication.

And another thing. When you inconvenienced me on my birthday, I didn't make a huge deal out of it. I probably could have and people wouldn't have batted an eye, because what you did was completely selfish. I didn't back out of today's plan for a selfish reason. And you're pissed that I brought that up because it's "in the past." You sound JUST like your sister. You can bring up old grudges and things that happened all the time, but how dare anyone else do it, particularly when it's relevant to your hypocrisy?

You are in the wrong here. I know you won't apologize. You never apologize when you're wrong. You're just always right and that's that. You're childish and petty and you need to realize that you make mistakes too.

And I HATE it when you act like we aren't friends anymore because we're having a fight. That ******** hurts. Yes, we're not happy with one another right now. But you're still one of my best friends and I still love you. You can't treat people like crap anymore. It's getting old, and you're going to find yourself really lonely if you continue. Other people ARE noticing. Like when you threw a temper tantrum at the Japanese restaurant. You are the one that looked ridiculous.

I just found out that you're dropping some serious hints to our very religious friend about my relationship. How dare you? I asked you to keep a secret. We're supposed to be friends. When you bad mouth someone else, I don't run off and tell them. No, I keep your stupid little secrets. But I have a big one, an important one, and it's a delicate situation. I trusted you, even though everyone knows you are incapable of keeping anything to yourself. I'm lucky she is okay with it. Because if she wasn't my friend anymore, I would blame you. She's a great person and so is T, and I want them both in my life. I just don't want to cause any tension or place any sort of moral pressure on them. I thought about telling them, but then you told me you thought M wouldn't want to talk to me anymore if she knew. So you...told her? Do you WANT to ruin things?

I know you're going to say you didn't tell her, you just asked her a question. A really obvious question. I'm so pissed off at you right now I just can't even talk to you. I'll give you your money tomorrow. Then do me a favor. Leave me alone and grow the ******** up.

Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff