Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

No. Remember your promise. Remember...But it's so hard, just a bit won't hurt...no one will even notice...No! There are worse things... The war in Alexander's head raged on as the delicious smell of blood infiltrated his nose. His jaw tensed once again painfully as the fangs in his mouth grew and shrunk at will. He struggled greatly with the desire to devour everyone in that room right then and there but at the same time he longed only to run away from the problem back home to where it was safe. The burden of what he had promised his mother weighed heavily on his already filled mind. He was just about to raise his hand and ask to be excused for a bit when he heard the voice of Raven call out to him. He looked over at her with the swiftness that he was used to moving without really thinking about it or how inhuman it looked. His light eyes held a glint of the blood lust in them that he was trying to push aside for the sake of answering her question. He had meant to us a soft tone when addressing her but it came out like a low growl, "Nothing's wrong." He closed his eyes. The action of moving his lips brought that delectable smell in full force back to him once again. When he opened his eyes again they were fully red but only for a millisecond would Raven had seen them because the next moment had Alexander jumping up from his seat, taking huge strides towards the door with his hand still covering his mouth. The teacher called out to him he did not stop and simply ignored her.

Once out in the hallway he broke out into a dead sprint into the freshness of the outdoors. He breathed deeply but was only met again by his heightened smell of blood. He turned his head just in time to see a young male walking out towards him with a concerned expression. "Are you okay?" Alexander finally couldn't take it any longer. A maniacal smile appeared on his face as he walked smoothly towards the boy.
"I'm fantastic." His words had a hiss to them as he spoke and his movements were like that of a lion. The boy backed up with a look of pure terror and for good reason. Alexander's face had morphed into that of what he truly was. A pure blood. His fangs lay bare for the boy to plainly see. His eyes completely whited out and his hair grew well past his waist. He seemed to emit this dark aura about him that shifted with the breeze blowing on him. Only his parents had ever seen him when it got this bad and that was the night they almost died for the first time. Their baby boy had turned into this demon in front of them when they could not satisfy his thirst and they had since done everything they could to make sure it never happened again. Alas they had no foreseen this. The boy utter not a sound but was in a state of shock as Alexander reached him and pushed him down to the ground. A snarl ripped through his throat as the thing descended on his victim. What a bloody mess....

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

His reply was a little...unnerving. Suddenly Alexander was up and out of his seat before Raven could think of any more inquires. Teacher and students looked after him in surprise. Raven shrugged and returned to her work. Before she knew it, was time for lunch. Raven grabbed her backpack over her shoulder. Right after lunch she would head to her next class. She headed to the cafeteria, predictably waited in line, and then got her plastic tray of food.

Once again, Raven headed outside instead of sitting inside. She breeze out the door and into the mansion's gardens. Raven sat at the edge of the fountain, opened her notebook, and began writing. There were a few footsteps behind her. Her head jerked up, scared at the sudden noise. A girl settled herself down beside Raven. Raven looked at her in astonishment. The girl smiled amiably at her.

"I saw you out here alone yesterday," the girl said. "I was wondering what you're writing about."

"Oh...poetry, actually."

"Really?" Her eyes brightened with interest. "What about?"

"Thoughts, observations, haunting phrases...that kinda thing."

"May I read some of it?"

Raven bit on her lip, quickly deciding. Why not? Happily, she handed over her notebook. The girl flipped through the pages before deciding on the poem Raven had written just yesterday. Her bright blue eyes danced over the pages, soaking in Raven's finely scripted words. When she was finished, the girl glanced up at Raven in awe.

"That...that was really good," she breathed. She stuck out her hand and smiled even brighter. "Totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amelia Dunne."

Warming inside from the compliment, Raven smiled so hard her cheeks hurt. She grasped Amelia's hand tightly and shook it gently. "I'm Raven Black."

"Wow. What a cool name! Is all you write poetry?"

"I'm working on some other stuff as well. Stories are harder. Do you write?"

Amelia shrugged. "Not really. I like photography though."

"Can I see some of your stuff?"

"Sure!"

And then, by some chance, Amelia and Raven became instant friends.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : xxx  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:16 pm
**I apologize but I have nothing to post crying I'm blocked.**  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 pm
[[It's fine. How about we move on to dinner? Do you care?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 pm
**Hmm...How about to just right after classes instead? Just before dinner would be good. Just to mix it up a bit and not so much copy what we did last time lol**  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:58 pm
[[Novel! I'm up for it. :3 ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 pm
**Sweet! I'll post in a bit. I'm waiting for a migraine to disappear crying **  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

In dance class that day, Raven found her friend Amelia. At the moment, it was right after classes. Both Amelia and Raven limped out of the studio. The teacher had decided on practicing ballet that day. Raven smiled over at Amelia. Both pairs of legs ached from the strenuous workout. Of course, the other dancers had no problem. For them, the workout was a breeze. For Raven, it had been a wonderful and graceful experience. She found that she was quite skilled at ballet, albeit rusty from lack of use.

"How long have you been going here?" Raven asked Amelia, slinging her backpack over her shoulders. Sweat cast a glossy sheen on her skin. She ached to take a shower and get a snack. Already, her stomach was rumbling.

"Forever. My parents live in New York, but they couldn't find a cheap private school there. This was the cheapest they could find."

"Why not public?"

Amelia rolled her eyes. "They think it's 'beneath them.' I think that that's a load of BS just to avoid looking below their status."

Raven blinked for a moment. "Wait... Are you wealthy or something?"

"Kinda, sorta. I don't know. We're affluent, definitely. I wouldn't say on millionaire level, though. But we're up there."

Raven mouthed a "wow" before continuing. "So, you've danced before?"

"Every day of every week up there. My mom owns her own studio. She used to be a pro. Now she's retired and teaching other, aspiring dancers."

They walked side-by-side through the halls. Other kids flooded around them. "That's cool. Does she want you to dance professionally?"

She scoffed. "What else would she want? I'd rather be taking pictures any day." Suddenly, Amelia's eyes widened and she scrabbled out her camera from her camera bag. "Ohhh...man."

Amelia lifted the camera and began randomly taking pictures of something only she could see. Raven's interest piqued. Other kids merely gave Amelia weird looks before going on to their clubs. "What is it, Amelia?"

Amelia flashed a grin her way before glancing back towards her camera. "A spiderweb. Can you believe it? It's so cool."

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Aww, hope you feel better, sweetie!  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:49 am
Alexander Armand Thorne

Oh god what had he done? Alexander kneeled in the middle of four bodies mercilessly torn to shreds. If not for their half intact uniforms you wouldn't even be able to tell their gender let alone who they were. Throats and half chewed organs lay strew about in a bloodless mess. Alexander himself held all that blood. In him and on him. His mouth shone with the bright red sticky mess. His face had returned to normal however his hair still held that demon like quality. Long and extremely shiny. It would be that way for a little bit since he had taken in so much blood. The burn at the back of his throat had dulled to a low heat and he found himself very much more empowered. As he gazed around him at the bodies, not a shred of compassion infiltrated his now bright blue eyes. This was what he truly is. He knew that now. Nothing but a monster bred to destroy and survive on what he could. What he wanted. He was a pureblood and he could have whatever he so chose. Forget about the promises he made. Forget about her. There was not turning back from his choices now. He was already too far gone.

Alexander stood gracefully and cleaned his mess. He took the bodies and threw them deep into the near by forest where the rustling in the bushes told him they would be disposed of soon enough by the wildlife running about. As he watched the bodies slowly disappear, the sound of the bell ringing signaling the end of classes for the day brought his attention back to the school. He looked back down at the length of his hair and sighed. It was already receding but still was a bit longer than it had been this morning. Grabbing a piece of string he had in his pocket, he grabbed the hair and pulled it into a loose ponytail with a few strands still out framing his more gorgeous face. He licked his blood red lips clean once more and set out towards the school building where a bunch of students were already milling about the lawn enjoying the end of the day. Of course he had a few stares come his face at the utter beauty he portrayed now that his thirst had been quenched through. His eyes shone like his hair, his pale skin seemed to hold an inner glow and his features appeared more chiseled. A smirk graced his face as he entered the building with his hands in his pockets.

He was just about to make his way to the dorms to change for dinner when he noticed a familiar figure accompanied by another who had a camera in her hands. Raven Black stood with her back to him as her new friend snapped pictures of a spider web up hiding in the corner of the ceiling and wall. He remembered their earlier run in in class and decided to go up and see if she felt any different about him than before. His steps were silent as he closed in on her. He stood slightly beside her in silence for a bit before he leaned over and asked in a hushed voice,
"What is she doing?"

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Raven gazed up into the rafters, trying her best to spot the spiderweb. Squinting, she was able to see it. It was quite far up and hugged the tall, tall windows affectionately. A tiny little spider crawled into the center to get its latest meal. Amelia snapped pictures with insane speed and interest. Raven wondered how she could see the web so easily. Maybe Raven hadn't paid enough interest.

Finally, Amelia was done taking pictures. She was scrolling through her camera to see the quality of her findings. Meanwhile, Raven felt breath on the back of her neck. She jerked back, ready to flee, and turned around before she realized that it was just Alexander. Raven placed a hand over her fluttering heart.

"Jeez, Alexander!" she cried. "You're gonna give me a heart attack doing that. You're way too quiet." Raven glanced over at Amelia when she emitted a delighted squeal.

"Got some good stuff, did you?" Raven asked.

"Absolutely." Amelia spun on her heel, eyes locked on her camera screen, and showed the pictures to Raven. "Aren't they awesome?"

Raven scanned the pictures with her eyes. Amelia went slow, making sure that she saw each and every one of them. Raven's eyes widened. "Wow. You're so good. I'm not even lying. You should do this for a living!"

"You think?"

"Sure. You have insane talent. You could work for National Geographic or or something."

Amelia glanced up to smile brightly at Raven. Then, she noticed Alexander standing in front of Raven, a curious look on his face. "Oh, Amelia, this is Alexander. Alexander, Amelia."

"Hi...I know you! All the kids are talking about you." She grinned widely, not afraid to talk about what she'd heard. "The gorgeous goth guy. Are you friends with him, Raven?"

Raven shrugged. "Kinda." She glanced at Alexander and smiled a little. "Amelia loves photography."

"Insanely," Amelia chimed in. Followed by giggles from the two girls.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : So totally loving Amelia. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

Alexander lightly threw back his head in laughter at Raven's reaction to his sudden appearance. "I'm truly sorry. It's a habit I suppose. One of many that I cannot seem to shake." He laughed a bit more before he turned his attention to a squeal given by the other girl as she rifled through some shots on her camera. He watched with a hint of curiosity in his eyes as the girls conversed about the images on the screen. He could never understand how humans thought so highly of digital images captured with a simple click of a button. He supposed that some did take the time and effort to get just the right lighting and such but still it was hardly what he would consider art. Real art is sitting down for hours slaving over one piece making sure you got it just right. To him photography was nothing but a lazy painter who needed results fast without putting the time and effort in to create true beauty. Hence the reason he chose to stay out of the conversation lest he offend someone. He kept his opinions to himself as well as the expressions he longed to show on his face.

Suddenly the attention was back on him. He looked back at the girl with a charming smile and bowed his head slightly so that the hair that was captured in the ponytail came forward and rested itself on his right shoulder. He backed up and spoke,
"It's nice to meet you Miss Amelia." As she continued talking he had to smirk. A smug look appeared on his face at the mention of others talking about him so highly. He managed to make it look as if he were simply humbled though rather than smug for the sake of his audience. He looked over at Raven as she answered her friend's question of friendship with himself. A mock look of shock crossed his face and he draped a long lean arm over the shoulder of the gothic girl. "I'm hurt! Raven I thought we were friends." He turned to Amelia with a charming smile of his own. "I can see that. I hope I wasn't interrupting much."

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Raven truly felt frazzled after he startled her. Of course, Alexander just burst into laughter. That was to be expected. She glanced over at her friend. Amelia was flipping through her photos, lingering on each one. A gleam of pride and affection towards her work glittered in her hazel eyes. Then, she caught Raven staring at her and smiled the sweetest smile. "You know, this is some of the best stuff I've taken in a long time. God...I'm so happy!" Amelia squealed.

Raven winced at the pitch of the sound. "Jeez, Amelia. Could you be louder?"

"I guess I could!" Amelia yelled, just to spite her.

Raven whacked Amelia on the shoulder, smirking to herself. Amelia burst into frantic giggles. "Amelia, look what you did to Alexander! Now he won't be able to stop bragging about himself." Raven crossed her arms and shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk."

"Oh, Raven, lighten up."

"No you." "No you." "No you."

"Shut up!"

They burst into giggles again. Grinning, Raven glanced over at Alexander. A smirk played on her lips. "Aw, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings?" Her lips jutted out in a pout. "You poor baby. Okay, you're my friend now. Does that make you feel better?"

Raven grinned widely. Amelia was attempting to hold back her laughter. Her hand was splayed out over her gut and her other one slapped over her mouth. Amelia's body shook with silent giggles. Raven shook her head as she looked at her friend.

Once Amelia had gathered herself, she managed to say, "Not really. I was finished with taking pictures."

"Did you still want to read some more of my poetry?" Raven asked.

"Sure. That one poem was really good. I wanna see more now that I've gotten addicted."

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : So totally loving Amelia. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:00 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am
heart  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]