Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)
The Catacombs of Rouge Demons {PM to Gain Access to Enter} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zPetals
Crew

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:38 pm
Aeva was never one for getting close to another being, espeically one of a differant race as hers, as that would just cause much discomfort with those races and the Factions, but for this time, after all she had been through, she decided, to do as she pleased, "Alright Sir Covenant, that sounds most pleasing." Though she remembered there was much figures in the Demons forest, and would be a bad place for a tour of it, "I would take you to my lands and show you around, though when I left there was a small dispute going on, and I don't want to bring you in the middle of it..." Senserity was the way she being, unlike a demon of her to act so kind to a Vampire, though then again she herself never really acted as a demon should act, or so the stereotypical demon should. She looked to Thorne and smiles lightly, "I am not one for story telling, though getting to know me as most people know takes time of being around me, most words cannot express how I am, so to speak." Aeva mentioned and then started to walk again, looking at the luminescent lighting of the mushrooms and various other underground plants that started to grow in here a long time ago. The architecture of the Catacombs was far beyond what anyone of Invictus could have done, no, these Catacombs were here long before all of came to Invictus, and she was pleased about that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm
Thorne smiled thoroughly pleased with his success thus far. Her slight concern for him though was touching. He however wanted to meet all those he could. Better to know the land and those within it he now would be interacting with. "I think we can handle ourselves dear. After all, we are allies." He winked at her and waited for her to transport them to the Demon Lands. Her near instant traveling ability tugged at him for envy, yet he found himself pleased with his abilities as they were.  

Thorne Bearer

zPetals
Crew

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:03 pm
A small sigh sounded from her as she nodded lightly, "Alright, but if I get scolded at for this, I am blaming you." She winked back with a tedious grin as her beloved shadowy flames arose from around them both, "I will take us to the Fortress, where there are less beings there for the moment." She said as they started to disperse into the flames and disappear.

~Exit to Demon Fortress~

Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces