Urgent: The Lord is coming really Soon! Make Flyers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pimpledrip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 am
Dramatica Angeliqua
As in how unreasonably hostile nonbelievers react to me and what I say about God's existence truly befuddles me. Notice the fact from my own personal experience that they kept trying to falsely accuse me of things I have not done because of my religion ("You Christians killed us Wiccans and burned us because of our Witchcraft!"). Some Wiccans say that Wicca practices Witchcraft, and some say it doesn't, which makes no since if the Wiccans contradict each other about what Wicca really is. And seriously, the Salem Witch Trials happened centuries ago. I have not killed anyone, and I'm tired of people hating me with a black-and-white, biased, stereotypical view. Apparently, nonbelievers have no concept of what forgiveness is. Once when I posted a response to what I thought of a metal rock band called the Black Sabbath linked to the Illuminati, another person quoted me and replied with something like, "Black Sabbath is the best band in the world, and I hate you Fundamentalists because you just can't accept the way society is." I was like, "What the heck? Why can't you respect my opinions? I don't have to like everything you like because I'm unique with my own mind, but I am fine with society!" He said, "Oh yeah? I'm not gonna respect your opinions because you're a Fundamentalist." Really, that guy made me so frustrated because he wasn't respecting me because I was a Christian (no fair!). He hated me just for my beliefs, which is retarded. I can't believe he ignored our same interests in what the Illuminati does (we were in the same guild in Gaia) and focused on our differences, instead. Arguing on Christianity with nonbelievers has led me to believe many of them act uneducated by their biased minds accusing those who believe in God of ridiculous things that are centuries year old. They never process in their minds that Christians and Jews, who worship the same God, are widely persecuted and have had probably more and worse sufferings in history than any other religion simply for their beliefs. To the non-Christian mind, it doesn't matter if you have similar interests, likes, and dislikes; if you're a Christian, you are unfit to live in such a society, and you are to be loathed. You are an alien that deserves to die. This brings me back to those that have told me "You'll never survive in this world!" and the 53 countries that say, "no Christians allowed. Christianity is illegal here." I've always wondered after careful observation, why do people not debate on Gaia the validity of Islam? Or Hinduism? Buddhism? Why always Christianity? Why, why, why? Why do these people spend so much time and energy refuting something they don't even believe in? If we Christians are "poor, delusional" people, why not turn your attention to the Muslims and turn them from their poor, delusional ways! It is always Christianity that is being quarreled over. It is tiring to argue so much with people who shut their minds from new possible information and yet continue to mock us... for who we are. And what about other religions? The nonbelievers seem to have no problem with them or have any interest in stepping all over their religions. At least not that I'm aware of.

Yeah their is probobly hostility, lets take USA as an example, irl there are wast church comunities everywhere, while the atheists have absolutely noone who agrees with them to talk to. So on the internet there is payback.
Oh lets face it christianity has the worst rapsheet or it's at least in the top 3.
The holocost (which btw you threatend me with shows your true colours), the which burnings, the crusades, christianity brought about the dark ages, that's 800 years when progress was blasphemy. And you still pile on everyone, you spread poverty by stopping abortions, you help spread diseasse by preaching anti condoms, you have a problem with everyone. Did you know that because of christianity there are 3rd world countries where parents burn their kids because they believe they're witches. I wont even go into how corrupt the church is. 53 countries don't allow christians, prove it name them. And what are you complaining about? you are still the largest religion. And btw I don't see any war with jews, maybe a minor debate here and there, but they're not that harmfull so we focus on the problem, christians and muslim. There is a lot of debates with muslims. As for respecting your opinions there are several reasons I can think of you'll have to be more specific.
''people who shut their minds from new possible information and yet continue to mock us... '' what new information? all you got is a 1500 years old book full of inaccuresis, exa. When jezus said salt loses flavour. or when god said slavery is ok, hell bible even tells you the price, and how to treat your slaves.
(you said bible was 100% accurate so you must agree). All new information discredites bible even more, so take your own advice and open your mind to new information.
P.S. Go to India, you'll be sacred xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 am
Dramatica Angeliqua
Now about NDE's (Near Death Experiences),

Ok I could copy and paste some alien obducton stories. Preted I did, we all know there are thousands of them...
So you do know that scientists have actually managed to recreate out of body experiences. It's really easy to fool the mind, we are also aware of, halucinations caused by a lot of differnt things, delususions...
When the brain is shutting down, having some sort of vision isn't uncommon at all. So unless it can be recreated under controlled setting and tested, i'm not interested in fary tales. Nor I am interested if your drinking games.  

Pimpledrip

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 pm
I'm going to have to politely ask you two to take this to the debate forum, in the sub-forums, if this keeps up. This topic is not a debate topic. Thank you

~ Cappeh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Yeah, you know what, I'm just not going to argue with you here anymore because this is not a debate forum. I think you're troubled with the existence of God, which is why you're even posting in a Christian forum. So, I tried to help you, and I'm not going to force you to believe in God if you don't want to. But don't just come to this guild to make fun of it out of spite because that's unnecessary and mean. My true colors is that I have a short temper, but I can definitely see your true colors: a deep hatred for Christianity and full of insults. One reason out of many reasons I hold fast to my faith is that I can see the reactions of people who aren't Christians to those who are Christians, which is obvious to me from the explanations of the Bible on why that is.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you.” John 15:18-20

If you really want to debate about God (and aliens and UFOs if you want; the Bible does mention aliens in it), we can always do it on PMs... That is, if you really care about whether or not God is real. We could even discuss the Big Bang Theory and NDE's if you want. Obviously from you posting in this guild, you actually care what the mystery of the truth is.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pimpledrip

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 am
Dramatica Angeliqua
Yeah, you know what, I'm just not going to argue with you here anymore because this is not a debate forum. I think you're troubled with the existence of God, which is why you're even posting in a Christian forum. So, I tried to help you, and I'm not going to force you to believe in God if you don't want to. But don't just come to this guild to make fun of it out of spite because that's unnecessary and mean. My true colors is that I have a short temper, but I can definitely see your true colors: a deep hatred for Christianity and full of insults. One reason out of many reasons I hold fast to my faith is that I can see the reactions of people who aren't Christians to those who are Christians, which is obvious to me from the explanations of the Bible on why that is.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you.” John 15:18-20

If you really want to debate about God (and aliens and UFOs if you want; the Bible does mention aliens in it), we can always do it on PMs... That is, if you really care about whether or not God is real. We could even discuss the Big Bang Theory and NDE's if you want. Obviously from you posting in this guild, you actually care what the mystery of the truth is.

If you wanna be a rebel you'll get much more out of dressing like manson that quoting 2000 year old documents. Of course I care that's why I reaserched the subject so much. And I only mention ufo as a comparison, we have about as much evidence for god as we do for ufos, actually ufos are more likely sence they don't contradict themselves. I'm just here trying to show people that following ancient texts written by madmen isn't the only way to go. And yeah, I hate christianity, because it's causing so much harm. I don't have a single bad word for buddhisem, or pastafarians or rastafarians... It's balanced, christians and muslims are trying to drag the world back to the dark ages, and we're fighting to move it forward. You said that you're trying to wake us up, than why are more and more christians rejecting the sisister insecure ilogical self-contradicting amoral delusion that you call god. This is the age of reason, and you still believe that laws of nature respond to whailings and encantations. Wake up! Think!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 am
Pimpledrip

No comment on your extreme misunderstanding of Christianity...

More and more people are rejecting God because of the evil in their hearts. Just like in the days of Noah, this is why the end-time prophecy is coming true.

If you really want to talk, we can take this to PMs... as I've said before.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 pm
Just think Angel, they are set in their own ways and have made their choice. In the future, they are going to wish they never made the choice they made now. That's how bad it's going to be.

Do not think I was fussing at you about the debate and everything. I'm not. I just don't think it's appropriate for the other user to try to start quarrels in here. Honestly, it seems as if everything you have said to her so far hasn't gone through to her. She's just going to have to learn on her own basically. God's convictions aren't always pleasant. She's telling you to "Wake up," but God has His own ways of waking somebody up who is spiritually in a slumber.

smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am
This is definitely an eye opener.

Now that I came back down on my knees and repented of my sins, I'm just awaiting Christ's return! (:

Woman of Christ

Dawn Landers
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am
User Image
xxx

To be honest I wouldn't be surprise if Mr. Anti Christ come tomorrow driving my precious people to hell with his trickery. I met my satanic counterpart once and things didn't go to well. I stand for the light heaven and this person I met stood for the darkness hell. Lets just say rival enemies clashed on that day with exchanging words we did from the word of Satan vs the word of God. Yeah those RFID's seem way to close to those mark of the beast stuff. I even got a video here about 666 or a RFID chip thingy.

video  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:48 am
That's because it's very possible the MICRO Biochips will be the mark of the beast. We should warn people not to take the mark at all times. People will be deceived in the last days. It's going to be very, very bad. sweatdrop  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers