animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:32 pm
Death T-2
One that I would recomend is the one about the Snow Goddess. I can't remember the exact title but it's not too dificult to determine.

It's called Shirahime-Syo it's only one volume
Only one volume
The One I Love, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, and Legend of Chun Hyang
2-4 volumes
Clamp School Defenders Duklyon, The Man of Many Faces, Wish, Suki,Clover,Legel Drug,Clamp School Detectives
5+ volumes
Tsubasa,RG Vega, Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, XXX Holic, Angelic Layer, Magic Knights Rayearth, X/1999, Tokyo Babylon
Novel with CLAMP illustrations
Clamp School Paranormal Investigations

It depends what you like. I would choose Tsubasa and XXX Holic  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:53 pm
Dorii
I recommend Legal Drug. 3nodding
That is, if you don't mind a little shonen-ai or marijuana symbols. >.>

Yah I totally agree with you on that. Legal Drug is awesome. Deffinatly one of my favorites. heart  

Angel-Wolf18

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:04 pm
The manga i recommend is X/1999 (1-13, 15 & 16), Tsubasa (1-11), Magic Knight Rayearth (2, 4-6), and RG Veda. what's in the () is the manga volumes i own of that series.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:56 pm
I recommend : Clover, Tsubasa , XXX Holic & X/1999  

Lady of Shadowfell

Enthusiastic Hunter

19,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Lady of Shadowfell

Enthusiastic Hunter

19,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:58 pm
Clover, XXX Holic Tsubasa RC, Card Captor Sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:41 am
Legal Drug 3nodding  

otakubaybay

cow44

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:52 am
legal drug is good and so is clamp school detectives heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:31 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura and
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!  

Mokona_fusen

Marusera

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:18 am
I recommend them all!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 pm
Piyoka
As the title says...what books do you recomed by CLAMP? I already know about chobits, tsubasa, xxxholic, CCS and Wish. I want to get a new series and i don't know what books to get. Please include a summary and how many books are in the series. Thank you! 3nodding

Of them all, I greatly Prefer Wish and Cardcaptors, but those you already know, and the rest are really good as well! My other Top Three besides those!!!

I strongly Recommend Magic Knight Rayearth. Both series. Each are 3 books long, and flow in a single storyline! Its about three girls, whose three school all went on field trips to Tokyo Tower on the same day. These girls didn't know each other until they are sucked into a magical world. Here, they are asked to go and save the Princess, who has been captured and held prisoner by a dark, and powerful... Shoot. I can't remember his title, but its almost like a high priest... With this series you get Mokona, though he only says "Puu", and its filled with fun, intresting people, and lots of unexpected twists!!!!

Another Good one is Legal Drug. A young man with a special ability is found in the snow and taken back to a drug store by another guy about his age. There he is taken care of, and offered a job. But this is no ordinary drug store, and the jobs he's given are often strange, and go horribly wrong in some way for him! Though currently there is only three Volumes, CLAMP is supposed to start working on more sometime in the near future! A rich tale with lots of twist and turns, and more than just a hint of Yaoi!

Finally, Clamp School Detectives. A fun tale with three Volumes. Three young boys, all with very special skills, are in charge of the Elementry (there is also middle, and High school concils) student council at the CLAMP School. The President of this council decides to form them into a detective group, because he can never not help a young lady in distress! Full of great hijinks, and with little real story line, CLAMP school Detectives is a great read, and goes well with Clamp School Dukylon Defenders and the Man of Many Faces! ^o^  

Shadow__dancer

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:03 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
heart The Clamp Manga and Novel I would recommend would be

Clamp School Detectives
Clamp Paranormal Investigators
Duklyon Clamp School Defenders
Legal Drug
Magic Knights Rayearth
Man Of Many Faces
RGVeda
Tokyo Babylon
TSubasa
Wish
X/1999
Xxxholic
heart

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:02 pm
I would recomend everything by CLAMP.  

Chibi Rat

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kagura_of _the _windlands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 pm
X 1999 definitely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:00 pm
Probably my all time favorite book by them in actually Clover. It is absolutely amazing with wonderful art and an indepth story. Just if you you want happy endings DO NOT read it. Um I would say just look up the general plot on wiki or something. I'm sorry but it's a tad bit complicated and I don't really know how to summarize it without giving things away.
Anyway, I pretty much like all of Clamps works tha I've seen except for their REALLY early stuff and Chobits so i would say anything is good.  

polaroid-pinup

The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces