Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Forgotten Realms: Heroes of the West [4E] - Recruitment 5/5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm
Arc Vembris
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
That is a lot of 'em. Any of those give me a bonus to Diplomacy?
parrot.

also, since you're being a leader, i'm back to the wrestler. that being the case, I gave him a bit of a backstory, and Arc's character's in it, hey look at that. Any objections?

Funky scheisse. Can you mayhaps hook me up with the Parrot Familiar stats, please? And will check background and write mine accordingly, and will notify you on anything that might need change, if it is necessary.
low-light vision
Speed 2, fly 5 (hover)
You gain a +2 bonus to Diplomacy and Streetwise checks.

active benefit is the same as a raven.

Now we can bicker back and forth to each other from behind distant cover.
"Caw! I told you we shouldn't have come here." "Squawwk! It was your idea in the first place!"
i think you should make your familiars be waldorf and statler in bird form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 pm
Oi Spork, you think our characters might have known each other in their young years? Zhai (my character)'s family moved around some, because of persecution of his kind as well as they were trying to get as far away from any Underdark entrances as possible. Maybe they lived in Airspur for a few years before being found by Drow hunting other fleeing Drow, and had to leave.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm
it's possible, though a drow family would stick out in a mostly genasi city. I suppose the two little outcasts might've made friends because of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 am
Spork, is this your character yeah? I'll audit properly once you've confirmed this, but shouldn't your unarmed attack be at least +4? Coz of your strength bonus. And as for the +2 proficiency thing, you can have that straight away if you want, otherwise you'll be less efficient than you should be for your level. So give yourself the +2 thing and I'll think of a way that you got that soon.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am
NayrVentess
Spork, is this your character yeah? I'll audit properly once you've confirmed this, but shouldn't your unarmed attack be at least +4? Coz of your strength bonus. And as for the +2 proficiency thing, you can have that straight away if you want, otherwise you'll be less efficient than you should be for your level. So give yourself the +2 thing and I'll think of a way that you got that soon.
yes, that's me.

on my attack workspace i have my full attack bonus, the unarmed entry on the left is just the bonus from the weapon (i.e. the +2 from brawler style) and damage dice so i can remember. I'll add proficiency too, if I can have it for free.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm
SporkMaster5000
Arc Vembris
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
That is a lot of 'em. Any of those give me a bonus to Diplomacy?
parrot.

also, since you're being a leader, i'm back to the wrestler. that being the case, I gave him a bit of a backstory, and Arc's character's in it, hey look at that. Any objections?

Funky scheisse. Can you mayhaps hook me up with the Parrot Familiar stats, please? And will check background and write mine accordingly, and will notify you on anything that might need change, if it is necessary.
low-light vision
Speed 2, fly 5 (hover)
You gain a +2 bonus to Diplomacy and Streetwise checks.

active benefit is the same as a raven.

Now we can bicker back and forth to each other from behind distant cover.
"Caw! I told you we shouldn't have come here." "Squawwk! It was your idea in the first place!"
i think you should make your familiars be waldorf and statler in bird form.
And then my cat familiar will eat them both. twisted  

joe-dude667

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 pm
Also, 3 defenders? =S Good job one isn't a Warden or we'd be SERIOUSLY ******** trying not to trip up each others marks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:19 pm
joe-dude667
Also, 3 defenders? =S Good job one isn't a Warden or we'd be SERIOUSLY ******** trying not to trip up each others marks.

Don't worry, I won't give you too many solo's, that way you won't be obsolete. Either that, or a solo with loads of buddies twisted

@Spork - That's cool, yeah take the prof. bonus now. I would do the audit now, but I'm a bit drunk and can't focus properly razz  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Maybe between the wrestler and the swordmage we cna make up for the lack of a controller  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Arc Vembris
Maybe between the wrestler and the swordmage we cna make up for the lack of a controller

I've made an Invoker that I'm probs gonna play  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 am
Replaced Sword of Sigils Encounter power with Lightning Clash. No need for the original power with two other Defenders, so went with a Lightning clash to get a bit more multi-damage. Was thinking Foesnare, but IMHO that's also a very Defender-ish power, charging at someone then immobilising them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:34 pm
This is Zhai. I forgot to describe the Parrot Familiar.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 am
When is this game starting?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm
Nayr Update.

Spoke to him today, I forgot that his laptop has been playing up. I think it's now completely ********. He told me he's going to a library tomorrow to update everything gaia-ish. I don't know the full details (my phone is a pile of crap, it's hard to hear what people are saying at the best of times), I'm sure he'll fill us in when he comes online tomorrow.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 am
joe-dude667
Nayr Update.

Spoke to him today, I forgot that his laptop has been playing up. I think it's now completely ********. He told me he's going to a library tomorrow to update everything gaia-ish. I don't know the full details (my phone is a pile of crap, it's hard to hear what people are saying at the best of times), I'm sure he'll fill us in when he comes online tomorrow.

Indeed I will!! On library comp now, only 5 mins left, but there is a computer over there *points* that has 60 mins on the clock so will move shortly.

As for your question Arc, it will start shortly, going to do final audits now, then depending on time left may make the first post today. But realistically probs tomoz or day after  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff