Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Brave New World (4e) Slots Filled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm
O_o

daaaaaang, you're good at this XD

i'll put those in right now...sadly, i only have a few mins online...i got called into work today, and i got put on for a shift tomorrow...but i should have tomorrow evening all to myself, so i'll finish up the "flavour" stuff then, so should be ready to go

thanks for the help!

edit: omg, thought up the most hilarious nickname, like the others have...."the fiery hippie" XDXDXD

not sure if that's actually what her personality is going to be like, but that seems like too good of a description to waste XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm
KytanaTheThief
O_o

i'll put those in right now...sadly, i only have a few mins online...i got called into work today, and i got put on for a shift tomorrow...but i should have tomorrow evening all to myself, so i'll finish up the "flavour" stuff then, so should be ready to go

thanks for the help!

edit: omg, thought up the most hilarious nickname, like the others have...."the fiery hippie" XDXDXD

not sure if that's actually what her personality is going to be like, but that seems like too good of a description to waste XD

You should use that as your nickname for your char... depending on the personality.

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but for the campaign start I read about a discount going on for magic items & I'm not sure if I misread & led this to only having a frost warhammer +1 at full.
The reason is I just need to make sure I did not jump the gun & forget my lvl 2 magic item which is dwarven chain.  

Drag0nK1d

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm
The discount are for the 3 existing PCs, for saving the town. Disregard that for your own gear.

You get one level 3 magic item (Your +1 Frost Warhammer)
You also get one level 2 magic item (+1 Dwarven Chainmail)
And 750 gp = two level 1 items + 30 gp, one level 2 item and 230 gp, or one level 3 item and 70 gp.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm
KytanaTheThief
O_o

This is why 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm
Tei Kae
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=259255

Virtuous Strike is a Weapon Power, not an Implement Power. You have the wrong letter marking it.

You forgot to list Skill Versatility under your Class features.

Your diplomacy should be +3 (+2 from Half-elf, +1 from Skill Versatility)

You forgot your +2 to Heal Checks from the Combat Medic feat.

Your attack bonus for the Harsh Songblade is incorrect. It should be +5 (cha mod) + 1 (1/2 level) + 3 (proficiency) + 1 (enhancement) = +10 to attack rolls. Likewise, your damage should be +5 (cha mod) + 1 (enhancement) = 1d6+6 damage.

When using your songblade as an implement, eliminate the proficiency bonus (so +7 to hit, but same +6 damage).

The mundane dagger will attack with +9 in melee and 1d4+5 for damage with your Charisma powers.

Oil (1 pint) for your lantern costs 1 sp, and weighs 1 lb.

Since you had logged off, I posted these here, Tabs. There's extra XP in it for you if you do an actual background for your character, but its not necessary. Good work so far smile Does Kari follow any deity?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm
Thanks for the aid Rain. I owe ya one.
As for the gold, yeah. Most of the gold went into the frost warhammer.
Edit:
I'm tempted to just spend the rest on another weapon, mainly a polearm, or possibly, make my shield (if possible) magical.  

Drag0nK1d

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm
lmao, awesome....and home, for the night, so I'll get started on her appearance and background in a little bit ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Finished adding the minors by adding a shield of protection because by golly I have no bleedin clue what else to add (except maybe turn 2 of my javes into magic weapons when I'm done with Dire Radiance to brutally mess with them a bit) to him for the fact he's a front-lines attacker & buffer.
God I wish I made a Dragonborn or an Eladrin.
Just need a nickname for my char, & I have no clue what it should be.  

Drag0nK1d

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Hey, just wanted to let you know; my mom took my comp away for an unspecified amount of time. This does not mean I'm going awol, as, obviously, I have my means. But it does mean I likely won't be working on that bio in the immediate future lol. At least I got all the needed stuff filled out already. But yeah, I'll still be around, just maybe slow to respond, and not very long posts ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Drag0nK1d
Finished adding the minors by adding a shield of protection because by golly I have no bleedin clue what else to add (except maybe turn 2 of my javes into magic weapons when I'm done with Dire Radiance to brutally mess with them a bit) to him for the fact he's a front-lines attacker & buffer.

You can still change your sheet/race if you want.

My recommendation? Level 3 weapon or armor, level 2 weapon or armor, and level 2 neckpiece, and keep the change in gold after mundane gear.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm
KytanaTheThief
Hey, just wanted to let you know; my mom took my comp away for an unspecified amount of time. This does not mean I'm going awol, as, obviously, I have my means. But it does mean I likely won't be working on that bio in the immediate future lol. At least I got all the needed stuff filled out already. But yeah, I'll still be around, just maybe slow to respond, and not very long posts ;p

Hopefully its soon! Focus on your studies, if that's the reason why >_<

Hopefully, it doesn't interfere with your HoH matches. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 pm
Oh, I'm out of school, living at home while I try to pay off my student loans...my mom got upset because I hadn't done one of my chores right, and overreacted, as usual..

I doubt it'll go that long, to interfere with HoH...usually it lasts about two weeks...*snicker* they still won't be done grading profiles by then XD  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 pm
Back in MY day, HoH started in the beginning of December and they struggled in futility to have it done by the new year! mad

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Behind. In schedule.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:33 am
Rain Yupa
Drag0nK1d

You can still change your sheet/race if you want.

My recommendation? Level 3 weapon or armor, level 2 weapon or armor, and level 2 neckpiece, and keep the change in gold after mundane gear.

I know. I was just saying that out of pure fury at the time.
I'll make the modification as soon as I get home from work today. On the day shift today.
Edit: false alarm. Finished it in no time.  

Drag0nK1d

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:56 pm
KytanaTheThief
O_o

thanks for the help!

I think everything is in order now. Though I think you should consider Unarmored Agility (PHB3) for one of your upcoming feats. It grants a +2 feat bonus to AC when in either cloth or no armor. I took it with my Urban Shaman in Shot in the Dark. :3 Its hardly required, but wouldn't hurt.

Besides your background, you're good to go! :3  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces