Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
If you want, I can ask them to come back. Of course, deadly force may be used in the process.

go a head, is better you than me with my arsenal xDDD

Do I sense a dare in your tone? Begins to stretch his body, preparing himself for a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 am
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
If you want, I can ask them to come back. Of course, deadly force may be used in the process.

Do I sense a dare in your tone? Begins to stretch his body, preparing himself for a fight.

I dont know twisted
maybe xD  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 am
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM

I dont know twisted
maybe xD

Takes off coat and loosens his tie. Alright! It's on!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 pm
Appears in the room like a ghost and smiles. " Guess who's baaaaaack???" Hughes smiled as he stood in the middle of the room. " Whatcha doin guys?"  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm
Family Man Hughes
Appears in the room like a ghost and smiles. " Guess who's baaaaaack???" Hughes smiled as he stood in the middle of the room. " Whatcha doin guys?"

talking about start a role play >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:42 pm
-jumps back from behind riza, suprised by hughs entrence- whoa dude!!!! u ruined my feel dude, startled me ahahaha....hiya riza -smiles charmingly at her-  

lordofworldz

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 am
O.O"""" Welll... I'll just go then if ima not needed....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 am
Hey Hughes... would you like to help me defeat Riza? I could always take some extra help, especially from you my friend.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm
-steps between them- now now now, i cant have you harming my dear riza -smiles and gives them a sharp look-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:09 pm
Hughes walked between Lord and Kimblee. " Now now now, let's all be rational about this and talk this over a -KAKOW!" hughes threw a flash bomb on the ground and threw off several throwing knives in Riza and lord's direction.  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 am
Solf laughes psychotically as he ignites the ground beneath Riza's and Lord's feet, causing the two to fly into the air. A few seconds later, they both fall back to the ground, injured but not dead. Ah Hughes! You never let me down! Solf and Maes then execute their secret handshake that is follow by a little jig. Sure they were rubbing in their short victory but they didn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:38 am
Completely surprised, afters avoiding their attack, looked at them both serious, frowning, blinking, then looking to Lord, and then Kimblee and Hughes again, sighed "In that case...." whispers, and from who knows where she pulls out a grenade launcher RPG-7, prepared it, and putting in her right shoulder, said " Careful Lord...." and looking to where Kimblee and Hughes where, she pulled the trigger throwing a granade to them, making a huge smoke cloud appear, unable them of watch around, she throwed another granade, Once the second was exploding, she left the grenade launcher and took a mask, and drawing from a bag, a can that said "tear gas" xD, she gave a mask to Lord, and uncovering the can throwed it in the same direction of the grenades, and standing, crossing her arms looked to her clock, and then to the clouds of smoke, ready, for action, holding her Desert Eagle 44 Magnum in hand.
She had at hand all her arsenal, so had a lot of things to use xD.

-----------------------------
Side not from de RPG-7:
Entered service in 1961 in the Soviet Union, the RPG-7 is also the most copied today. Is present in every conflict since the 60's. The RPG-7V submodel is the standard infantry grenade launchers ind the Russian and other countries army. Being also used by the Iraqi army during the Gulf War (1991)
Is capable of penetrating steel blades of more than 3 m, and its action radius is 300 m. The RPG may include a telescopic sight and is formed by a tube 4 cm in thickness welded to a thicker section.

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am
Solf simply dusted off his battered clothes and helped Maes to get back on his feet. A single drop of blood fell from his forehead onto his upper lip, which he licks instantly. He grins and let's out a loud laugh, eyeing both Riza and Lord with look that left a feeling of dread in their hearts. Now they had done it; Kimblee wasn't playing anymore. Nice move Ms. Hawkeye. However, can you counter an attack... Out of his mouth appeared a shiny red stone, which he playfully held with his teeth. Of course this was no ordinary stone, it held massive energy that greatly increases the power of any alchemist. ...that makes use of a Philospher's Stone! Solf placed both of his palms on the ground and transmuted a lump of dirt into a nuclear bomb. The timer was set for a minute. Come and get it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 am
(WTF??? A NUKE??? UR GUNNA NUKE US??)

Hughes saw the timer and said " Screw this man!" Hughes grabbed kimblee and threw him over his shouder as he grbbed riza by the waist and lord by the wrist as he jumped out of the 3 floor buidling as the nuke's timer came down to 30 seconds. " KIMBLEE IF WE SURVIVE YOUR BUYING ME BEER FOR MY LIFE U UNDERSTAND ME???"  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 pm
Solf snapped out of his insanity as he was grabbed by Maes. He was confused and thus asked: What happened? I sort of blackout there for a second. Say Hughes... why are you carrying the three of us?  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff