Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kaoru Hitachiin~ (**The Little Devil Type**) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm
Koaru nods and offers a smile at Elari, "That's a great idea." He then looks over to Artem, "Anything we could possibly plan, why not we just write it in a letter and just send it as an anonymous to Tomo?"
He then grins, "I'd think if we all pitch in our ideas we could figure out something new and unique!"

((DERP. BD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 am
Elari smiles back. "Hmm, what about some kind of play? Then if we wanted we could preform it at the next school festival."  

Elari Firestar

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi looked at Tamaki with a blank stare. "Ah, you know my statements are completely valid. Do you not have many antics that bother me?" he asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

With that, Haruhi made a stride over to Kaoru; after a couple of minutes, he put his index finger to his lips. "Ah, I have it! Perhaps a spoof of a well-known opera or play? In my middle school, we spoofed Romeo and Juliet. But maybe with Ouran Academy students, we may downgrade the outright jokes... Perhaps Puccini's Madama Butterfly?"

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 pm
Koaru nodded, the sound of a play was good. And the sound of teamwork from both of the two who are pitching in their ideas at the time was wonderful.

"That's a great idea! We have enough to put on an exceptional play that we can help spoof ourselves and then add some of our own little touches here and there with each scene. The idea of Puccini's Madama Butterfly.. We could do that! We'd possibly have to undergo a few voice lessons for singing, for those who don't sing, and then there's the foregin language. We'd have to go over the play a few times to get it right." He taps his chin, nodding slowly, "A good idea, Haruhi!"  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Elari nods. I like the idea. But who would play what part?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi thought for a moment. He coughed a bit and slit his eyes. He pointed toward Kaoru and stated, "First, I would like it to be known that I refuse to be in the cast play. I'm good with being stage crew or even prop duty, but you know how I am with acting and singing." Haruhi walked back and forth in thought. "Ah, well, Madama Butterfly is supposed to be a soprano, and if we wanted to use the club cast.... I expect Haninozuka-senpai to truly pull the voice off, if not, perhaps we can hold a contest for our customers to perform alongside our club members?" Deep down, Haruhi knew he was becoming calculating, just like Kyouya-senpai.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 pm
"I agree about having a contest, but what would the contest be? Any ideas Kaoru-sempai?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm
Koaru lets out a soft chuckle, "Yes. I know. And I do believe that a try-out should be held among the club members in a month, giving enough time to put up posters and advertisments for the auditions."

He then nodded, turning his attention to Elari, "...The contest might be interesting if it's a talent show, to show all of those who wish's talents off to a majority of the school's population."

He scribbles these ideas on a paper he found laying on the coffee table.  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 am
"How many would we allow to enter?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Koaru taps his chin, cocking his head to the side, "Well.. The large theater holds how many?" He ponders this thought, "I do believe we could manage to fit about that many people, in addition to the actors' families.." He purses his lips, still thinking over the question.  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 pm
"Hmmmm . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi stared at the perfectly decorated walls of the Third Music Room and raised his index finger. "Kaoru, don't you think this may be a better suited job for Renge-san?" He knew it was most likely a disastrous move in asking the fanatical Renge to assist, but the girl was quite efficient in her work.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items