Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Service Me...(Mistress & Slave RP Accepting Mistresses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm
"cuddly buddy? what do they do?" She ask looking up at him her green eyes gleaming with curiosity. "is it fun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm
"We just go up and hug each other and feel each other's body heat." he said softly as he moved his leg that she was leaning against him trying to massage her breasts.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 pm
that sounds kinda boring but i guess it wouldnt hurt to try." She says leaning forward her breasts pressing firmly between his legs as her rich feminine scent fills his senses  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm
(So were at her house right now right?)
"MMmm...Mistress you smell very nice." he said softly as he blushed a bit and snuggled into her neck.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm
no her secret hideout at the school) "do i?" she purrs into his ear before nipping it as she presses even more firmly against him her body warm and soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm
(LOL sowwie it took so long)
"mhm." he said softly before kissing her neck.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm
Damali gasps and lunges against Riku, forcing him back onto the couch with her in top of him. her breasts crushed against his chest and her legs straddling him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:19 pm
Riku gulps and smiles a bit "What are you going to do to me?" he asked her whimpering a bit.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm
"Whatever i want. you are mine after all" She answers smirking as she squirms against him, making Riku even more aware of her body pressed against his  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm
"Yes I know." he said thinking about the kiss they shared awhile back as he touched his lips with his fingers "Wouldn't it be funner to do this infront of people?" he asked her.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:36 pm
"What do you mean?" She asks sitting up and looking down at Riku. her thighs are pressed against his sides and her center pressed to his  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:39 pm
"Maybe doing it were people might see us...just maybe a kiss and hug maybe a little fondling here and there." he added as he licked his lips and softly moaned.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm
"Why? does that turn you on?" Damali asks rocking against him slightly as she watches him with hungry eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm
"Yes...and it just makes my heart jump." he added as Riku started to look into her lusty eyes.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 pm
my comp is being a total butt! scream ) She smiles and leans down pressing her body along the length of his. Her lips hover and inch above his waiting for him to move the last bit.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff