Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 am
Celeste looked at the TA as she could see that he was lacking confidence in this expertise. She looked at him strangely as he took out a bunsen burner as she looked at him and at the class. "Um....I'm sorry..but what is the point of that?" she asked curiousley. She sucked at science and she was sure this was not the class for this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:27 am
Lunia heard an uproar from one of the classrooms, it sounded like it was coming from Communications. She took a step closer towards the classroom and listened to Genya shouting and seemingly freaking out. When he started to really get angry, Lunia started to develop a very bad headache, which made her lose her balance and slightly stumble around. She felt very dizzy, and could feel her body getting heavier and heavier. "Not again..." she managed to say, before she leant against the wall and slowly went to the ground, sitting down. Holding onto her head, she closed her eyes and let out a few moans, wondering what was wrong.  

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 am
Xaldin could hear the sound of gurgling, the splashes and then a sudden stop. He looked slightly up with his bandaged eyes and smiled lightly. " Death is not coming for you today. " His body began to glow lightly. People in the crowd watching gasped and stepped back as Xaldin's mouth began to speak inaudible words small streams of light floated around his body. He raised his hand towards the pool and suddenly the waters under the sinking Noise began to rise in a slow moving geyser. " I suppose I haven't lost my touch after all these years, good. "

Slowly he rose above the water's edge until he was placed on the side of the pool. He walked forward as people began to see if Noise was ok. " A little reckless, however you have plenty of heart. Admirable, to say the least. " He looked down at Noise and smiled lightly. Although the others say a slave he couldn't, he only knew that Noise was someone that would become important a little later, having him die now would only throw a monkey wrench into that plan.

" This is going to feel strange, but it needs to be done. " While his powers were still active he pointed a single finger at Noise and began moving it up the water which filled his lungs began to drain out back up through his asophogis, being careful not to touch the cilia on it's border to trigger the gag reflex. He shot the water from Noise's mouth and nodded. " There, can't have you drowning now can I? " He could feel the worry emotions in the crowd, people were competative but none of them wanted to see someone die senselessly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 am
Alister was leading the race until he heard a brief mutter from the side of the pool, he started to slow down with his swimming pattern to get a decent look without getting water in his eyes, he saw Noise now at the side of the pool and with the guy he saw earlier with the book helping him with some strange glow around his body, which was clearly magic.

At this point Alister had stopped swimming where he was a made his way to the side of the pool, pretty much giving Fisher first place followed by the other competitors. Alister made his way though the crowd until he got though to Noise and the man that saved him, who he could now see was blind, Alister looked down on Noise to see him come close to death, seeing this is what made Alister angry, he sharply turned around and forced his way though the crowd "Out of my way" he said with a sharp tongue, he emerged from the crowd with fists at his side he was since dripping wet, his eyes shifted in every direction until he saw the slaver, he almost charged the man and grabbed him by the scuff of the collar, the man's feet didn't touch the ground, Alister made sure to strike fear into the man "You b*****d, do you have any idea what your doing to Noise" Alister wasn't sure that the slaver was taking anything in, so to make sure he slammed him up against the wall with a thud "give me one good reason why I should snap you neck"

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 pm
A hand suddenly drapped over Alister's. " I'll give you one. Because if you do you'll be either taken to prison for the rest of your life by the Captains of the Guard, or you'll be killed on sight as being to dangerous. " He shifted his blindfolded eyes to Alister and said. " For reasons I can't explain right now I can't have that happening, not yet at least. " He looked back at the slaver then Noise. " Noise is going to be fine, luckily there was no actual damage, I'm not a healer. "

He looked back towards the Slaver and slowly unwrapped his blindfold. He removed the cloth gently, opening his eyes slowly theiy pristine bluish white color revealed itself and stood out boldly. " However, this man is correct your Slave almost died, so which will it be? We can alert the soldiers of either the fact you blatantly put a slave in danger, or the fact that you were willing to do nothing. As an added bonus, we could always do both. I'm sure the Regent, or his Hands would be most interested to hear this story. "

He stepped back and looked back to Alister, he reapplied his blindfold and said. " You're a good man, however Slavery is not illegal, it's not morally acceptable, but it's something we all must live with. " He sighed a little and then smiled. " I understand your anger, however one man cannot right all the wrongs of this world, we just bare through them and smile. " He turned to the crowd and began to isperse them. " Enough, get back tothe contest, matters will be taken care of here. " He said as they slowly began to disperse, leaving only the stragglers and some people who were truly curious. " I would expect you want to keep your slave alive as long as possible, you're either the cruelest slave owner, or the most stupid. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm
((Earth - Communications Classroom))

Genya ignored the strange looks that the class was giving him. What did they know about science anyway? Probably as much as he knew about communications. But at least he had gotten their attention. Wasn't that something that was good in communications? Attention grabbing? Genya had no clue, but he wasn't going to just let the class go to waste. He answered Celeste and addressed the class. "Umm, soo... communications is one thing. This, like you said, is another. But there's something in common. I just grabbed your attention by taking this out! Now, uh, try talking about this burner while keeping everyone awake, and let's try out communications!"

------------------------------------------

((Other World - Rugalia, Clad, Neo))

”Cursed?” the girl uttered in confusion when Clad mentioned his luck with the crazies and ladies. She shivered when he warned her again because his toothy smile was a bit scary. However, suddenly, the other guy (Neo) suddenly got super mad and punched Clad. The girl cried out, completely surprised. She blinked as her head kept turning so that she kept facing Clad and then Neo to see them exchange abstruse remarks at each other. Clad apologized to her for his language, but the girl didn’t have time to respond.

Neo then suddenly began to sweet talk her. It was creepy. She had no idea what to say. She thought he was angry, and now, he was just … acting weeeeiiirrrdddd. Maybe Neo was one of these crazies that Clad mentioned. She didn’t realize that Neo was trying to get her closer, but she finally stepped back, feeling a little uncomfortable,… to fall into Clad again. “Ahh!” As she fell, she noticed someone walking around aimlessly. She didn’t know who it was, but it was a man who had just seen a blood trail and a dead body; Rugalia.

------------------------

((Edit: I'm going to try to keep track of people's locations in the Announcements section. Here's what I have right now:

Earth:
1) Communications Class: Genya, Celeste
2) Art Class: No one
3) Engineering Class with Professor: Ezio
4) Out in the Hallway or Right Outside Art Building: Lunia, Casidy, Troa
5) Floating in Limbo: Andrelia

Other World:
1) Regent's Palace: Cyrus, Rine, Leonardo
2) Town 1 Where Shaco is rumored to be: Neo, Clad, Rugalia
3) Town 2 with the Sports Tournament: Xaldin, Alister, Noise
3) Shaco: Either of the two towns. ))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm
It was true that the guard would react, but he knew he could of lost them quick enough, Alister found what the blind man said confusing 'what did he mean that he couldn't have that happen' Alister also found that the blind man could move around so confident. The man was right Slavery isn't illegal but it was still wrong and he also thought on what he said about one man righting the wrongs of the world, this was true but it still didn't mean that one man couldn't try and help a even a little bit.

Alister went back over to where Noise was, he crouched down next to him and looked him up and down, "poor kid" he rised his head and looked around "hey, hey you the blind man, whats your name?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm
The Inferer RED
User Image
'I am Rine~<3'

Rine had been indeed standing in the back of the room. Quite inconspicuously, if she said so herself. Although visible to people who knew her enough and where she liked to stand, just a brief flash over the little darker corner next to the large bookshelf looked nothing out of the ordinary. As it was said. If you knew her.

It was well enough that the Regent, Cyrus, knew her to be the kind of person to do as such. She had served him for quite some time now.

When Cyrus called her to fetch Leonardo, the left hand of his, she stayed put. She had heard him walking down the hall and it was confirmed when he opened the door after the.... food... left.

A grin creeped onto her visage, a sadistic one full of humor. When she walked out of the shadows to take her place not far from Leonardo's own. When Rine looked into Cyrus's eyes she noticed his stern glance, and sighed.

“We could always send out a plague to take out the week. It would filter out some annoying nobles, as well. But that might be to much to clean up. Remember how the Red Death from a hundred years back? Terrible. But it did kill off that nasty village, Hu'edan. And it wasn't until after they searched the bodies that they found that the lord was planning an attack on the surrounding regions. And no worries. Well, there might be some. But I shall not go after that gentleman,” she said in her saucy voice.

She flicked her grey eyes over to Leonardo when he spoke his own words. She wasn't exactly personal with him, but then again, Rine kept to herself despite her excitable personality.

“Yes, work. I have been getting a little lonely. Can I guess? The health of the people?” The last was said in sarcastic, and so was the next. But her voice relaxed afterward, “The corrupt lords of whereversville? Ah, the uprisings? Veritably perturbing. I heard about some things from one of my rare useful informants.”

Rine placed her hands behind her head and paced a little bit around the seating area. She was a little restless and it showed in her pace and eyes that scanned the room over and over, seeing bit of things and thinking odd thoughts to go with them.

'Now meet your demise~

[[ Out Of Cachaça: Sorry for the semi-lateness. ^^' ]]  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Xaldin looked back at the slaver a small smile crossed his face. " Owning slaves doesn't make you an evil person, however people will all see you that way. Remember the people you tred on, are often the ones who will stomp you out in the end. " He turned back around. Walking calmly he stopped when Alister called for him.

" Blind man? Unless there's another blind man stumbling around here I assume you mean me. " He smiled and turned back looking down towards Alister and Noise. He knelt down and looked at Noise. " My name is Xaldin. " He sighed and shook his head. " How low has the world fallen? It's a little depressing. " He once again reached up and removed his blindfold gently taking care he wrapped it up and placed it in his shirt.

He slowly opened his blind eyes as if he were looking at the people, although he clearly could not see it wasn't their faces, or physical appearances he was interested in. In a flash his eyes began to glow white as he peered into the future, images of what COULD happen flashed in his mind voices filled his mind. He blinked and the visions were over. He wanted to know what would become of the events that had just transpired. He looked at Alister and said. " I bet you're wondering what I meant back there. I have a tendancy to slip into the mysterious side every now and then I suppose. "

Leoonardo watched as Rine walked from the shadows. " Ah as ominous as always I see. Glad to know you haven't lost your edge. " He smiled and listened to her speak. He folded his arms as she stated the Red Plague which had occured before his time. " Fortunately for me I was born a little over a decade after that, I've only heard about it from my parents. " He in complete honesty didn't know Rine that well, he didn't think anyone really did, she was interesting to say the least, a curious yet reclusive girl he summized when they had first met. She isn't afraid to enter a conversation but it reluctant to reveal any information about herself.

He didn't mind her off putting tendancies for people of the upper class. He was from noble lines therefore he knew the goods and bads of being rich so to speak, therefore he knew that although they can act corrupt and selfish money and nobility do not spawn corrupt or evil people, he viewed his family a perfect example of this rule. " Yes the health of the people, you know me as of yet I haven't needed to draw my blade on civilians and I don't intend to start now. We will also not be releasing any sort of bioweapon into the town...... That would look terrible on our records. " The last statment he said was also humorously sarcastic. Leonardo then turned his head to the Regent. " So now that we are all here will we be commensing with today's events? Including the further investigation of our mysterious killer? "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Celeste looked at Genya confused. "What are you talking about? I really believe you don't know what you are doing" she said. "Listen, let's just work on our projects because a bunsen burner has nothing to do with what we're talking about. I get so mad when people automatically assume they know everything about communications and they dont" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

linkboy11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm
Rugalia, still quite shaken from his encounter, wasn't paying much attention to the outside world; that is, until he heard a scream. His head immediately shot towards the direction of the scream. He saw a girl who had apparently just fallen into a man. There was another man directly in front of her; he seemed to be bothering her. He began to walk towards the three.

When he arrived at the group, he immediately held a hand out to the girl to help her stabilize herself, and, somewhat ignoring the man she had fallen into, he smiled sweetly at her, "Hello there, miss. May I help you up?" He then turned to the man who seemed to cause the fall, and somewhat accusingly said, "Please don't bother this young lady. Can't you see she is quite shaken, and doesn't need you causing her any additional trouble?" He hadn't forgotten about what he saw, and so he spoke with an air of suspicion; he didn't quite trust anyone at the moment, but above all, he just wanted some sleep; of course, this girl became his top priority the moment he set his eyes on her. He turned back to the girl, and smiled once again, "I'm terribly sorry if this man caused you any trouble. If there's anything I can do about it, please let me know."

(Thanks Scythe, that really helped me out. I was a bit confused as to where everyone was.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 pm
((No prob, link. It’s my job to make people crash into people and then go my merry way.

Other World - Regent's Palace))

Cyrus’s red eyes followed Leonardo’s movements as the left hand entered the room right on cue and approached him. He ignored the general’s comment on his patience. Leo was in one of those sarcastic moods again, and Rine had not moved at all until Leo had entered. She must have heard Leonardo approaching by his footsteps while Cyrus could not from the other end of the room. He looked at both of them. He was off the elevated platform with the throne. Honestly, he didn’t really like the throne though it was actually a pretty comfortable chair sometimes. Maybe a little too comfortable during certain times, so much so that sometimes wanted to fall asleep to the boring banter in the room. But that wouldn’t be proper for a Regent.

So, both of them were being sarcastic today. He was in a slightly sarcastic mood too. What did that make them? The Sardonic Trio? The blonde king sighed, agreeing with Leonardo. ”No, Rine. A plague would be unnecessary and would be extremely sloppy and… lazy.” Cyrus was looking directly at Rine. So, the girl liked killing things and stuff like that. How was that supposed to help when there was no organization? He shook his head. Rine was a bit smarter than that. His face turned to Leonardo. It would probably just be easier to carry on this meeting in a room with a table and paper. In all these years as Regent, Cyrus still preferred to not glare down at people from a perch unless it was something he had to do for rank purposes. The two generals were supposed to be two of the closest people to him, so he could afford to be a little less formal when it was just the three of them alone.

”Might as well destroy the whole world while we’re at that…” the Regent mumbled sarcastically. He coughed lightly. ”Well, anyway… yes. The jester is a bit of problem. I don’t care that it’s killing off potential rebels. It’s also taking people on both sides. Leo, I would like you to send an secret investigation team that will be prepared to kill that jester on sight. Rine might be able to help with her … abilities. If some of the rebels get killed in the process, that's fine.” The Regent said. ”As for the other matters on hand… Rine, what do your informants say?” There was also something else nagging him in his thoughts. It wasn’t a comfortable feeling. It concerned an investigation on Earth. Only Rine, Leonardo, and those involved knew about it. Cyrus had sent people to seek out the Guardians, but none of the Guardians had been located yet. However, someone had located a certain other person... but Cyrus was going to have to make a difficult decision for reasons he could not explain to his generals. Part of the world were breaking down, and he couldn't have more of it doing so.

((Edit: Oops. Had to add something in with Leo.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 pm
Casidy sighed as she pushed open the door to the art building and stepped inside. Her whole conversation with Troa had her a little on edge and she was trying to calm herself down. On her way back to the classroom, Casidy spotted someone else in the hallway. Peering up ahead, she recognized Lunia sitting on the floor. She blinked in surprise and then hurried over, a look of worry coming to her face. "Hey, are you alright?" Cas asked as she bent over to check on Lunia.

((gah! so short! crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:48 pm
Neo was getting very annoyed by all the interuptions today. First the beautiful girl trip[s over him, then the man yells at him and now another man is standing in the way of his burning passion of love. His hands lit up with lightning magic and he was about to blast both the annoying people who were in his way when he remebered something very important. " you little brat your lucky i dont teach you a lesson but I am in a hurry to take care of somehting so i have no time for you 2 brats and your barberous ways. As for you my dear tis cruel fate that as soon a si lay eyes on you i must depart but fear not we shall meet again if fate is on our side. Until then take my card so that you may alwauys have a reminder of our fateful encounter together." said neo handing her a card that was sort of like a business card reading, " Neo Spades scholer extrordinaire and the top expert, well the only one on the legendary GMage sword. " then had a picture of neos face with his face close to the front as his eye seemed to takw up the picture. As if he was curious about how it worked when he got his picture taken. It was done with magic but still. He then quickly pulls the girl close and kisses her quickly before blasting the window open with lightning and leaps through it heading down the street at breakneck speed, like a child excaping punishment. Neo was laughing hasppily as he went. He was heading to the small temply just outside town where he was supposed to begin his search for info on the sword as it was the reason he came to this particular town. Dust clouds were kicked up behind him from his overexagerated run.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 pm
Clad rubbed the bridge of his noes finally seeing the man leave. He was definatley annoying and as he rather feared definatley one of the 'crazies'. Clad turned his eyes toward the new man who had 'come to the maidens rescue'. He eyed the man carefully not remembering seeing his face in the town. The large amount of weaponry on the man also made him suspiciouse. If the man was one of the Regents guards...well it would be a nice little warm-up. Clad crossed his arms to stare at Rugalia. "Lot-a weaponry there stranger...you one of the Regent guards or just some hapless merc...If your the latter your a little late for getting inta the buisness dont ya think?" Slowly the grin returned to his face as he eyed each of the weapons Rugalia carried. All together they must have had some weight, and no one would be stupid enough to carry so many openly without some skill in them. It would be a truly fun match...if the man was with the Regent. Or..."hmm...or are ya that clown butcher thats been runin around. People say the bodies are butchered up pretty good and ya gotta lot of blades there..." Clad flip the chains on his wrists to infront of his body, taking a fighting stance. There was only one real way to be sure...Clad grinned and charged forward fast going to strike with his fists but leaving a portion of himself wide open.

Noise slowly opened his eyes once he was on dry land. After swallowing so much water he;d been sure he was dead...but the Coach and seer standing over him were definate markers of were he was. The shifter sat up slowly and coughed, clearing out the last of the moisture lingering in his lungs. The feel of his fur being wet was not all to pleasant thus he shifted back for convienince. "I take it i lost then...heh master will...." He stopped for a moment remembereing the exact reason he was in such a situation. Noise grit his teeth in annoyance, "for such an....inteligient man enetering me in a swimming contest with metal restraints...errr" The pale haired boy looked down at the locks hoping the seals had been damaged or ruptrued somehow only to have no such luck. He sighed now looking between the two men he presumed saved him before scratching his head in confusion. One person was missing and that person was still standing a ways away dumbstruck at having been first threatened and then given such an ultimatum by some blind seer of the street. "Umm....thanks..."

Noise master soon regained his compsure and crossed his arms in conceited anger. Surely a noble of his standing deserved more respect than that from some swimming teacher...but the seer had made a point. Should the alert the Regent for his treatment of Noise it could be rather...unpleasant. He allready was not on the best of terms with the young ruler and another strike was not what he needed. The noble's mind raced with possibilities, this day had truly turned against him. The entire crowd had seen him called out and his rather apathetic reaction to his servants near death experience. Quickly he came up with a small way to save face and approached the two men leaning over Noise. "Surely we can make a deal hear my friends...and please Noise is a...cherished servant, not some slave. I took him in as a young pup when no one else would and he's simply repaying me through labor. Lets say i...release him into your custody in exchange for resolving this little matter in all of our best intrests hmmm?" The noble removed a ring baring some of the same symbols as Noise shackles and handed it to the young shifter. "Here, as a show of good faith..."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff