Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ancient Lands! [4e] Ch1: Arrival & Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want gold.
  Yes.
View Results

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 pm
Kisa smiled nervously at their affection. "Follow me, please." She said, and turned around, walking towards the village.

The village was laid out Wild-West style: there were huts on the left and right, leaving a large 'street' in the middle. She would show you important huts: The Herbalist's hut was the first hut to your left. Then the Elder hut, 2 huts away from the Herbalist's. To your right, facing the Elder's was the bar. Right next to the Bar was the Toolmaker. Right in front of toolmaker's hut was what would be the group's hut, facing the toolmaker's. It was quite large, and round, with a circumference of 100'. Your hut, like all the huts in the village, had NO walls. The hut consisted of a wooden floor covered by what seems to be a rug made of bright, red and green feathers, and 5 wooden beams arranged like the tips of a star holding the palm leaf roof up above your heads. Tied from beam to beam were curtains, that would essentially act as the 'walls' of the hut. There were 6 beds, arranged so that they were pointing to the middle of the hut. Between beds were also curtains, that would basically divide the huts in rooms, but would still leave a fairly lot of space in the middle. She would direct you inside, and would bow when you guys stepped in. "When you are done with your accomodations, the elder would like to see you. I shall be around the village, helping others. Bye!" And with that, she skipped away to do stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm
Sleeping in the open was a little weird to Fasrogen. He had spent years in prison, and then he had stayed in cramped inn rooms and the boat lately. It was definitely nice, but a little uncomfortable at first. He chose a mat and claimed it by dropping his pack on it. He did not remove his chains.

"Well, this is quite accommodatin' here. I guess all the other adventurers who came here are dead, hahaha!" His laughter becomes a nervous gulp.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 pm
Oris likewise claimed a bunk by putting his bag on the most convenient one. Looking at the others with a somewhat expectant gaze, he then wordlessly continued on to the hut that Kisa had indicated belonged to the elder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:18 pm
"Guys? GUYS?! HELP MEEEE!" Rosco would call out, on his back, and consequently, his pack near the village 'center'. His legs and arms were flailing like a turtle that was trapped on its shell, while the children were beating him mercilessly with wooden weapons, laughing merrily.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm
Rosco's cry for aid was enough to divert Oris from his path to the elder's hut. The deva calmly walked up to the prone halfling, scaring the children away as the possibility of punishment approached along with him. He didn't move to actually help the halfling up just yet, looking down at Rosco and crossing his arms over his chest, "I believe there's a lesson here," the deva said matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Blinking up at Oris, Rosco would seem dumbfounded for a few seconds. Then he would smile up at the Deva with a big goofy grin.

"To praise the gods more often that more of my male traveling companions don't wear kilts?"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm
"No, I'm pretty sure it's something about excess, and perhaps how unnecessary worldly posessions can be in the grand scheme," Oris replied, then reached forward with one foot to push the halfling's over-stuffed pack, slowly spinning the little man in place.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Fasrogen has also followed Oris out and is enjoying the spectacle. He shakes one end of his chain down off his right arm. "Don't worry, I can get him up."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Scowling (though that seemed to take effort on Rosco's part), the halfling would shake his fist at the Deva. "DON'T MAKE ME SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF THE PHRASE 'ANKLE-BITER'!!!" Seeing a lifeline, he would reach out to snag the dangling chain.

"A-ha! Foiled again, foolish Deva!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 pm
"Hmm," was all Oris had to say at the halfling's boisterous objection and small victory, "I just wonder how long he'll be able to stay up," the deva commented to the human beside him, the faintest of smirks flickering at the corner of his mouth.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Fasrogen chuckles and begins to walk away, pulling the halfling without first righting him to his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:17 pm
Darben picked a bedroll but he didn't set his backpack down on it. There was no way he was leaving his only supplies here for anyone to come a look through. Instead he pulled out one of the darts he had with him and stuck it in the ground in front of his bed. Satisfied he turned to the rest, "I like it here. Reminds me of.. travelling I guess." He let a laugh at that. Most of his life was travels never really settling down. Thats what brought him here. It was new and there were a lot of places to discover.

The shout of his comrade set him on alert. Getting out his bow and knocking an arrow before rushing outside bowstring pulled. But it was just a bunch of kids beating on his halfling companion. It was quite comical. But Darben felt weird now holding the bow ready to attack a seven year old, "Who knows, maybe they were were-bears." He laughed and put the arrow back in it's quiver and shouldered his bow.  

Manozz55

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Rosco would eventually arrive at the hut the party would stay at... albeit, at the heels of Fasrogen. He was dirtied and somewhat scraped up, and all-around a mess.

"Sassin frassin... is that any way to treat your guide?!" he would grumble and exclaim. Clambering away from the warrior, he would run to Ariana, clutching her shirt and looking up at her with saddened eyes.

"The other guys are being bullies, and I fear for my safety. Can I bunk with you? I won't feel safe otherwise..." He would even quiver his lip for extra emphasis.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm
Fasrogen laughs "Ohh, that's a pretty smooth move little man, I'll have to try that one later!" He winds the chain back onto his arm.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm
As the chain-covered Human came over to her, all Kaz could spare was a glare. Too little too late human. Luckily for him, the bimbo that was their guide gave the awkwardness a distraction as she told them all to follow. She was most glad to see a bar so close to their quarters. Walking into the hut, she just picked a bed at random and threw her pack onto it. It was time to drink!

"When you are done with your accommodations, the elder would like to see you. I shall be around the village, helping others. Bye!"

Kaz couldn't have hated that girl more. Though the anger inside her fizzled away at witnessing the Halfling's antics. She couldn't help but let out some soft laughter as she walked over to the little one.

"You're quite the cutie, aren't you!?" The Drow said in a very condescending tone, before standing up and talking to the group in general. "Come on. The sooner we see the village Elder, the sooner we can experience some exotic island alcohol."

Without even waiting to see if the rest were going to follow her, she walked towards the Elders hut.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff