Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Save Me From This Darkness [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:51 pm
"And how do you know that? He won't be if he's smart." she mumbled. Caelyn had an itchy feeling in the pit of her stomache. She would see Satoru Katsu again. And under worse circumstances.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 am
User Image
~Satoru Katsu~

Satoru arrived at the town square, "Nothing seems to be happening here," Satoru said. "...yet, nothing seems to be happening, yet!" the voice hissed at the boy. "Hmph, I'm going to find the purpose of being called here for." Satoru examined the scene, all those people there, he saw them dying. Every person he encountered, he'd saw them die in their own way. Having this much people in front of him must've been a nightmare for him. "Are you insane yet?" the voice asked with a echoing laugh. "This is what you get for going to a place like this,"

TET0 KASANE

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

As one of the people from the line started to look ever nervous, he broke, jumping at one of the guards, he knocked down a few... and some also followed, the surprize made the guards became shocked for a few moments before taking the rebels under retraint, they were taking them away, but right before leaving, Damian had came down, a scream was heard as he pierced the rebel's chest with a sabre, leaving them to die by blod loss... he left the sabre stuck on the last rebel... noone had noticed him leaving the center of the plaza... not even the executor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Caelyn watched in horror as the rebels were killed in front of everyone. She didn't know who the man as, and she didn't really want to find out either. Caelyn didn't want to know him, but she had an acheing feeling she would know who he was soon enough.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

Damian anounced to the guards "No matter how 'simple' the act of rebelion is, i do NOT wish for survivors, unless there is a TRUE group behind it all... these were just simpletons wishing to escape." he said, as the arest of the nervous man from before hapened... he had a small dagger under his clothing "this one will be tortured..." he said as he was being taken away "now... if anyone have something to say or confess... let it out... i'm willing to hear." he informed in a dark tone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:23 pm
Roselina flinched at the man's words, and she felt herself etch back into Caelyn.
"Sorry," she mumbled, the muscles in her jaw working as she saw Satoru just up and walk among the poeple like he owned the place.
"What the hell is happening...?" she asked no one in particular.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm
"We're in Hell. I honestly wondered what it was like, and aparently, this place is pretty close to it." Caelyn said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm
Roselina turned to Caelyn, and suddenly blurted, "Should I just let him go? Becuase, I remember, or at least i think I do, that he told me he was a Light protector, but the Dark Seeker's thought he was one of them because of what he is."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Caelyn stared at her with a shocked expression. "Well what are we waiting for?!" she hissed at her. "Get him!" she surged through the crowd, as she looked for Satoru.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm
"Wha..!! Caelyn!!" Roselina hissed, confusion all over her face. Groaning, Roselina gave up and went after the girl who was now in the crowd.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 pm
Caelynlooked around, not seeing Satoru. She decided to call out to him. "Satoru!! Satoru!!!!!" she sighed, not hearing a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm
"You circle around, I'd head striaght!" Roselina said when she was at teh girl's side, though she left just as quickly.
"Satoru!! Come on! We have to get out of here! Sa-" she bumped into someone, and they automaticly shoved her into someone else.
"Ow! Hey why don't you- oh, crap..." she'd was looking straight up into an angry gaurd's face.
"Ah, my apologies, sir. I'm gonna go now! Bye!" she lept away nefore the big man cuffed her ear and hissed something at her and into the crowd.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 pm
"Satoru! Good God! You are hard to hard!!" she pushed her way through the crowd, circling around like Roselina said to. But she had a feeling he wasn't on the dges of the crowd. She pushed something hard, and what felt like metal out of her way and kept going uintil somebody grabbed the scruff of her jacket, and yanked to the ground. "What the Hell!" she cried, scrambling to her feet. A gaurd loomed over her. "Oh, s**t."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm
"Caelyn?" Roselina was at her side. She quickly snatched her from the gaurd and high-tailed it.
"Okay, maybe bursting into a crowd of random people and gaurds probably wan't the best idea I'd ever had, hehe." Roselina hissed.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Caelyn ran with Roselina, and then she noticed her hand held hers. She stopped immediately, and snatched her hand back.
"Where are you taking me?!" she cried, holding her hand to her chest. Her eyes had grown wide with fear and pain. She had surpressed these memories, so not as to feel them ever again. And now they swarmed her like bees to honey.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff