Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Fav guys of video games bracket...guys are welcome but...lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Sylar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 am
Demon Days
No love for Reaver? But Fable 3 comes out in a couple days.... emo (Although he does look better in Fable 2 though, I have to admit.)

" I was consorting with Ursula at the time, and when Penelope found out she burned down the house while I was sleeping!... with Andrew, as I recall..." xD

And everyone looks slightly weird in Fable 3, I think.. I just hope the playable character looks better. gonk But as long as I don't have to listen to Hammer, it'll be good.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm
Starlight Dragon
Squall is pretty but I always preferred Zell heart

I loved Zell. ^_^  

catz77

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 pm
catz77
Starlight Dragon
Squall is pretty but I always preferred Zell heart

I loved Zell. ^_^

That makes you awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:58 pm
The Esper Terra
catz77
Aww. Well that was a lame decision. XP
And I can't believe nobody else likes Snake.. or Squall for that matter. WTH I feel offended.

emo

That was a vote, not a descision hun...and originally Naked snake/big boss was in my entries but he was replaced by Dante...

It was the individual's decision/ And each individual decided lamely. > smile  

catz77

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Demon Days
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm
squall's kind of generic looking to me... except for, you know, the scar thing. sweatdrop

@sylar: i've been playing fable 3 and finally ran into reaver. i need to get back to playing it though; too much new vegas.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm
(c-c-combo breaker! )

On no particular order:

1.) Dante, son of Sparda (Devil May Cry 4) - Sex on legs—seriously

2.) Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed 2) - I'm not sure if It's the sexy italian accent, or the awesome double-hidden blades, because everything about him makes my ovaries explode.

3.) Fenris (Dragonage 2) -AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH (Sexual Tension)

and because my ovaries will never agree that 3 is enough:

4.) Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect 2 ) - Is it weird that I think akward and witty turians are attractive? I am absolutely smitten with this alien. (Curse you Bioware! Making me fall in love with aliens. ohhh)

5.) Alistair and Sten (Dragonage 1) - Okay, I know Alistair's a favorite (and I can see why) but I have to give credi to Sten. He is just TOO adorable. heart A big guy who likes sweets? How adorable is that? Shh Sten, the cake is not a lie. I will make all the cakes you want for you. heart

Oh wow, am I bored or what?  

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 pm
-waves hand around-

Shepard is... because he can look like anyone we want... and he always say the right things  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 am
My weirdest one is Augustus Sinclair from Bioshock 2, it's that gorgeous accent. heart

More normal ones include Ezio, Alex Mercer (... it's the butt!) and Lightning.

I have the hugest crush on Lightning.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm
Pilotslover
My weirdest one is Augustus Sinclair from Bioshock 2, it's that gorgeous accent. heart

More normal ones include Ezio, Alex Mercer (... it's the butt!) and Lightning.

I have the hugest crush on Lightning.

Lightning's also one of my fave characters as well. Games need more strong female heroines. Also some faves from the series include Serah, Noel and Hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 pm
AdvanceEX

Lightning's also one of my fave characters as well. Games need more strong female heroines. Also some faves from the series include Serah, Noel and Hope.

I adored Hope.

People are really harsh on him but he just lost his mother, of course he's going to be down!  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm
Pilotslover
AdvanceEX

I adored Hope.

People are really harsh on him but he just lost his mother, of course he's going to be down!

He turned out to be a pretty awesome guy in the end and in 13-2 he's much more badass. I wish I could play as him in 13-2, I pray for DLC  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm
AdvanceEX
Pilotslover
AdvanceEX

I adored Hope.

He turned out to be a pretty awesome guy in the end and in 13-2 he's much more badass. I wish I could play as him in 13-2, I pray for DLC

He really was pretty damned awesome, and hot! XD  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm
CDR Shepard
-waves hand around-

Shepard is... because he can look like anyone we want... and he always say the right things
I dunno. I've never really been attracted to Shepard. I'm sure that stems from me mostly playing as a female, but even default Shep doesn't really do it for me.

I'm not much into military men - ah, screw it. I think it's because I'm playing a Renegade male Sheploo right now and he's such a... jackass. I'm sure I'd see in him what I see in my females if I made him go the Paragon route instead. Then he'd say all the right things. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm
OtherWorldShukumei
CDR Shepard
-waves hand around-

I dunno. I've never really been attracted to Shepard. I'm sure that stems from me mostly playing as a female, but even default Shep doesn't really do it for me.

I'm not much into military men - ah, screw it. I think it's because I'm playing a Renegade male Sheploo right now and he's such a... jackass. I'm sure I'd see in him what I see in my females if I made him go the Paragon route instead. Then he'd say all the right things. wink
he already does  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Millennium Sunsquid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 pm
Oh, Jeebus! I have so many! *w* I guess I'll attempt to narrow 'em down to five! ...In no particular order!

1~ Mordin (Mass effect), Of course! I am, quite literally, madly in love with this Scientist Salarian~ <3 Even I don't know why...I need a life, quite badly. But still. Love him. SO much.

2~ Steinman (Bioshock), And again, I have absolutely no idea why I adore him so much! Have you heard his voice, though? Ungh. And it seems that I have a thing about scientists...

3~ Alexander (Amnesia: The dark descent), It's the voice. Definitely. It somehow makes him unbearably hot despite being a wrinkly old man...And he's so cruel...amazingly so.

4~ Victor (Fallout: New vegas) Don't judge me. It's the accent.

5~ Altair (Assassin's creed) Because I needed a boring one. xD

That pretty much sums up why people avoid me right thar.

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff