Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction maybe forever who knows with me

Back to Guilds

Reply -
Genocide's Creepy Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

He didn't say anything and just nodded while cleaning himself from the dust. He stopped running his hands over his shoulder while cleaning them and looked at Genocide "Should i wash your back, mistress?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Crimson eyes shifted to look at him. "If you wish to you can. I will clean your back if you wish" she said softly. She looked at him as she smiled. Her body was steadly showing the hints of faint scars that seemed to cover every inch of her skin. Some even over lapped if you looked close enough you could see it.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon's eyes picked up the image of the scars some time ago but he was still suprised how many of them there were. He took a piece of cloth and soaked it in water adding a bit of oils to it before starting gently washing Genocides back with it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

She sighed as he cleaned her back. Her body was well and fit but it was steadly becoming changed. With each new scar, she gained her body's appearnce changed. Looking at him over her shoulder. "How does your body fell? If you start to feel tried and very sore. its the powers effect being to take effect." she said softly.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"no, i feel alright. What power are you talking about, mistress?" he said while stopping his hand with the cloth halfway down her back  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:57 am
-Genocide-

User Image

"I ment the powder they had tossed on us." she said softly. She truned a around to look at him. "here let me get your back for you" she said softly. her crimson eyes glowed as she watched him.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"That should not be too much of a problem" he said mysteriously with a slight smile on his lips and turned around ebediently showing his back to Genocide  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:47 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Slowly Genocide washed his back as she eyed it. soon she dropped the cloth to the floor to sliowly run her hands down his toned back. He was very interesting to her since he was a vampire. "How different are you from a demon?" she said softly. She could only tell that he looked like a human but had fangs and amazing powers and strenghts.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon didn't show any reaction when she ran her hand down his back "Vampires are generally very different from demons but it also depends on the vempire. His or her birth, clan, type, origin and other details" he said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

"Are vampires born like humans or are they turned?" she asked softly. Some demon could turn humans into minons but they were weak and nearly useless demons. She wanted to learn more about him. The small hidden slits in her back opened since her wings wanted to be cleaned as well. But she couldn't open them yet. So she let the water run into the slits to soak her wings for now.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"yes vampires can be born like humans. If a vampire comes from a relationship between two vampire he is called a pureblood, if he comes from a relationship with another race he is called a mixblood. Purebloods are way more powerful than mixed ones but it can also depend on the other partner's race. But among purebloods there is the nobility which holds the greatest unmatched power. Vampires can also turn others in vampires through drinking their blood and giving some of their blood in return. Then the one is called a 'Turned' and he is usually weeker than mixbloods but it also depends on the power before the turning and the power of the vampire that turned him" he explained patiently. Not many wanted to know about relations between vampires except for trying to track down the nobilities castles and killing them. Daimon smiled sadly when the memories came back to him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide spoke when he was done. "Demons has ranks there are the 13 Lords who rule the 13 planes of hell. Each one has sub lords under them. Under the sub lords come the Nobles who are the main ones that torment the humans souls in hell. Sometimes the lord and sub lords will take human souls to torment if they like something about the soul. Under the nobles come the legions which are the second lowest demon. Under them are the humans who were turned into Minons. I belong to the Nobles. If i ever return to hell i will be forced to mate with a demon Lord." she said darkly. Her hate was apparent for the Lord she spoke of. Her plane in hell was the seventh and the lord had been drawn to her firece will. Which he had the right to take any demon he wished as a menber of his house hold. Even force her to be one of his many mates.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"if he is so bad that this disgust you then you could give him me as a slave. Something like a gift. He would die in around 2 weeks" he said giving a small hint on how his masters died. He wouldn't even have to lay a hand on that Lord. The very fact he would be there could be enough  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Her crimson eyes glowed bright at his offer but she shock her head. "If i even enter hell to bring you as a gift, he will have me in his bed. Lords have a power that allows them to stun others. He would use it on me and i would be a mate to him. I will not risk having that fat basterd touching my body like he owns it. I would gut myself before i would let him take me and he knows it. Thats why he would use the stun." she said darkly. She spat on the floor after taking about him. With glowing crimson eyes, Genocide left the shower to slam her fist into a stone wall. As her indigo blood dripped onto the floor, she looked at the hole.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"you could just send me over without entering hell. or i could go take care of him if that would be your wish" he said and went over to her to take her hand and suck off the blood from it not caring for the fact that they were still naked  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff