Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
You know you're addicted to Mass Effect if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 pm
you know you play to much ME when you

-Say ME and expect ppl to know what your talking about

-everytime you hear the word Normandy the first thing that comes to mind is a space ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 pm
-You create multiple Sheps with celebrity faces, and then hear all of his/her dialogue in their voices. Ewan McGregor ftw. blaugh  

Kentasko

Glablit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 pm
Let see here ....I got both mass effect 1 and 2 for BOTH PC AND Xbox I got two of the mass effect sweaters a garrus shirt N7 background on computer, ipod, and cellphone. And in the top 25 for your region in the demo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 am
- When you start calling your best friend/sister "Commander (her last name here)" at any opportunity!

- When you're not afraid to sing aloud any of the Mass Effect fan songs that you find on Youtube out loud in public, alone or with friends! (And I live in NYC, so this could be seen as a really big deal~? XD)

( I have many others, but most of them seem to have been said already! ;D )  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

BAP Yongguk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm
You're addicted to Mass Effect if you start mimicking your computers sounds in frail attempt to get it to obey your commands.
(Sadly, I am speaking out of experience, as well that I got busted by my brother walking in on me.. Uhh.. 'Communicating' to it.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm
When you randomly start singing the Commander Shepard song by Miracle of Sound. emotion_dealwithit  

A Wild Nazara

Phantom

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 am
The Nazara
When you randomly start singing the Commander Shepard song by Miracle of Sound. emotion_dealwithit

I do that ALL the time! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm
You know your addicted to Mass Effect if-

1. Your getting the N7 jacket that Commander Shepared wears in the N7 collectors edition for your birthday. blaugh

2. You cried when you made the mistake letting the Geth upload the reaper code. crying

Everythingmasseffect

Partying Genius

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 am
When you're watching a rerun of Two and a Half Men and you point at the screen saying, "Holy ****! It's the Illusive Man's son!" (I did this in front of my aunt and she just looked at me like I was crazy. ^~^)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 am
You beat the game, then start another playthrough right away...

You've beaten it more than 20 times this way. lol  

Jaiden`

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

A Wild Nazara

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:46 pm
When you have a dream about bashing Cerberus Troopers' heads in with a Guardian's helmet. With the head still inside.
emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 am
Phaea
When you're watching a rerun of Two and a Half Men and you point at the screen saying, "Holy ****! It's the Illusive Man's son!" (I did this in front of my aunt and she just looked at me like I was crazy. ^~^)
Omg! Whenever i hear Martian Sheen on tv i just can't help but saying "Its The Illusive Man!" I think my family thinks im crazy too...so your not the only one.

Everythingmasseffect

Partying Genius

Everythingmasseffect

Partying Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:16 am
You know your addicted to Mass Effect if you have a signature of your favorite romance character fallowing a poem dedicated to her. <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
The Nazara

I do that ALL the time! 4laugh

True that. *double fist bump*  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:18 pm
You also know when you're addicted to Mass Effect when you spent over 350 hours playing multiple files over all three games! <3  
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff