Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:11 am
I'm not really good with introductions so I'll start off slow...

I've been around Gaia since '03 but lost my oldest account about a year or so ago. I recently returned to Gaia on September 9th after talking to a close friend of mine who said he was on Gaia. Pretty much reminded me about the site considering I wasn't around after I lost the old account. Hell, I don't even remember the ID or pass anymore lol so just call me Thren.

I am easy to talk to, like to converse, don't mind helping people out but if you are on some bullshit and drama then don't even bother talking to me. I am blunt and honest, sometimes a little too much but that's just me. If there is anything else you'd like to know, read my profile or just converse with me sometime to find out on your own.

Whatever else you'd like to know just read my info on my profile, get to know me, or ask me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 am
Hello, I'm PsychoTeddy/Jas 17 years old from Australia. I generally lurk GD and post occasionally in Life Issues. Thanks for the invite. biggrin  

RawnBear

bulmaluvr420

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:37 am
I'm Cat... I'm an Exchanger.... and... That's it. Thanks for inviting me Red Onyx. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:39 am
Hello. I am Sky. I am from the CB.
>>
<<
I don't beg, spam (often), or annoy anyone (unless I feel it is necessary.)
Actually I find CB kind of annoying, but the topics make me laugh.
I like lurking around. Oh and I'm 18 and in my Senior year of High School.

That will be all from Sky for now.

I like size 15 text. ninja

Skyfire Kirin

jene-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:49 am
My name is jene-chan I am 16 turning 17 I live in Illinois. I like wrestling , football, anime and rping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:51 am
I'm Feat, I haven't been on Gaia much for like 5 months so I'm really confused as to why I got myself an invitation.

This seems like an awesome guild, though.  

Featauril

Dr.Mazurka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:57 am
Hiya! Just call me Maz,

I've never been invited to a Guild before let alone let into one without extreme persuasion so this is really cool.

I dont talk that much besides this but i do post alot of short replys or sometimes long ones just matters what the topic is.

I like cheese.

*scalpel hug*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:11 am
hey im banks and well that all i have to say so far  

Immortal OG

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Ruler_of_teh_World

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:11 am
I'm Ruler, I joined Gaia last April and I really don't consider myself literate. I enjoy roleplays, and talking to people I guess. I really have no clue why I got an invitation, but hey, I got one so why not post?

I tend to lurk, mostly for my problem with getting on a computer for a elongated period of time. So yeah, thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:01 am
Heyo. Jyro here. I used to be a GD'er... Now I mostly just stick to my guild The OCB. But yeah. I know you believe I can contribute, but how did you find my name? o.0

All info about me is in my myspace.  

OMG iCory

Sprinkled Muffin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:18 am
IAMTHEHERO. 0.o
I'm IAMTHEHERO. 0.o..

And i'm a GD'er.

That's all for now.

Well, except for being IAMTHEHERO. 0.o, Same for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:19 am
Hello eveyone... I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce myself. It's a pleasure to be here! smile  

[Bandit]

Lady Storni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:19 am
Hi everyone! I'm Barbie Hates Math. But my real name is Kelsey. I'm 17 and I'm a GD'er. That's really all I have to say right now.

Oh, and I'm usually online at night. I just don't want to start getting ready for school yet. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:45 am
`Ello. I'm Hglazm (try pronouncing that!), and thee shall NEVAH know my actual name biggrin
I usually post in the GD, but sometimes hang about in the ED, LI, or Word Games.
:3
Now go have some pie  

Hglazm

Chiruke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:00 am
Hello, Everyone. :Waves to you all:
I'm Chiruke, I'm 13, and I enjoy lurking in the GCD.

Lesse.
I like Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing... Things that fall into those catagories.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff