Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kyouya Ootori: the cool type. [LOCKED BY KIBBY47] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Kyouya your favorite?
Yes! I hearts me some Kyouya!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Hell no, he's scary!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Umm......pie.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

╔ "Kasanoda-kun is my usual host... yes...." She blushed a bit more then took the tea, "Thank you... it smells lovely..." ╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm
"Well, this is my favorite tea. Not many people find it to their liking.How is it you came to find out about the Host Club Miss Valencia?" Kyouya took another sip of his tea, letting it soothe the turbulence in his mind.  

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ "I used to spend all my time in my dance classes after school.... then when my teacher, Madame Marie, offered to adopt me as her heir to her dance schools... she said I had to go out and meet people.... I had heard my classmates talking about the host club so I poked my head in one day... and... that is that..." ╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 am
"Well, it's a good thing for you that you found your way here, no? You have a wonderful array of people to meet and socialize with here in the club. You are aware we have a host that hails from France? Our very own Tamaki Suoh?" Kyouya looked to see how the other two girls were faring after the arrival of the new girl.  

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ "Mr. Suoh, correct? The son of the school superindendent.... Madame is from France... but I'm from Spain, Barcelona, to be exact..."╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:39 pm
"I see, I'm sorry for assuming. I've not been to Barcelona before, but I've heard it's beautiful in the Spring and Summer. I might have to suggest my family go there on our next vacation. How did you come to be in the service of a French Woman if you are from Spain?"  

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100

mintages

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 pm
Kasanoda ran into the room all flushed. So it's true.... He's returned!!!! he thought wildly. He saw Val next to him. "Val-san!!! ...Mah?!! Kyouya-senpai!!! How are you?!! I mean...! Argh!" he had no idea what to say to him. It had been AGES since Kasanoda ever had to see him, he didn't know what to do in the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ "Well... its a long story, really... my mom and dad divorced when I was young and I moved here to Japan with my father.... I took to dancing a lot at Madame's school branch here in Japan..." Val exclaimed, then she heard Kasanoda and stood up and looked over, "Kasanoda-kun..." She blushed, seeing him. ╝

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah, Casanova-kun. How good of you to finally show up." Kyouya used the nickname everyone except the Hitachiin twins had been calling him since he came in. Kyouya also gave him a smile that was so false, you could almost see the aura of promised pain around him. Kyouya dropped this before the guest could turn around and see it. "So, I'm going to assume you are taking your customers for the rest of their time allotment?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 pm
"Ah, Kasanoda-san!" Michi smiled. "It's been a while. How are...K-Kasanoda-san, calm down..." she said.

"Hiya, Kasa-kun!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 am
Kairi also waved and welcomed Kasanoda-chan. However, she kept in her place, she did not want to interrupt Kyoya-chan.

Tamaki smiled and stretched out his arms and legs. He had been sitting for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 pm
Kasanoda could feel the the animosity Kyouya was sending to him. "Au-ugh... Y-yes, Senp-pai... I uh..! I should tend to them now!" He ran over to his customers, but he tripped over the rug. In a state of embarrassment, his face contorted to his demonic scowls; and of course, that just embarrassed him further (not to mention, contorted his face even further). He was as red as his hair by this point and had no idea how to resolve the matter to Kyouya.  

mintages

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm
"Kasanoda-san, are you alright?" she asked from her seat. She didn't want to get in Kyoya's and Izumi's way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

User Image

╔ "OH! Kasanoda-kun!" Val rushed over to him. She moved close to him, worried, "Are you okay... Kasanoda-kun?" ╝

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:22 pm
"Kasa-chan!" Kairi said in a worried tone as she rused down to his side. "Do you need help getting up?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff