Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Starlight Darknight ((Animal Survival Rp))((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Animal do you like?
  Wolf
  Coyote
  Fox
  Deer
  Eagle
  Hawk
  Bunny/Rabbit
  Bears
  Mountain Lion
  Other/Etc.
View Results

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm
~Sera~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

She looked up curious on why the Ocelot was by her side, kind of growling at the arctic wolf, Asha..in a low tone..probably barely even making a sound. It was weird..her mother would have done that if someone said things to her in a b*tchy way. She shrugged as she looked up over the Wolf then she saw something moving...something bad. She shakes with her eyes widened..she knew that movement.

She literally whispered out; "Run....."

╚══════════════╝

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm
Sky

Sky hissed and walked over to him. "Our lives are at stake and you could do a lot to protect us. As we could do for you. Hell, one of your one could die at the hands of a Poacher. Don't you want to stop them, or at least keep others from harm? Prove yourself, wolf.", she questioned, trying not to sound rude. Skylar saw what the younger wolf had been worried about, and ran to her. Awkwardly, she lifted the pup up by her scruff, then began trotting off. The pup was rather big for her, but she didn't mind. She looked behind her as she ran, wondering if the others were going to follow.

The Ocelot

User Image

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm
Fell yawned and got up trotting behind a few bushes and laying under its cover.The scent of berries stronger than his own.

"Save someone.."Fell laughed to himself.

"I swear.."he mutterd.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 pm
~Sera~

╔══════════════╗

She never expected being lifted up by the scruff..from a stranger...especially a feline. Usually felines and canines are rivals since...time started. But other than that..she was still unsure. She tried to look back to see if anyone was coming but it was difficult since the Ocelot had a good grip on her scruff; that was expected. "What do we do to deserve this?"

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

baeruto

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
~`Menyara the Wolf Huntress`~

Menyara reached up above her head and placed her claws onto the tree and brought them down fast, she repeated this process a few more times before she began biting at the same tree. Once she was done doing that she paced around the tree rubbing against it making sure to leave her scent in case there were any wondering beast nearby. She was marking her territory and she was making sure everyone that passed by it knew, she could only hope that Hunters wouldn't know the difference between her scratchings and the local caribou who did it to sharpen their antlers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 pm
Sky

Sky put the pup down for a bit, then fixed her grip on her scruff. It was unusual for her to be acting this way, but with the Poachers running about, she figured that shouldn't have felt so weird. Despite the fact that she was using motherly instincts. She clawed her way up a tree, going as high as she could before the pup became too heavy and she needed to rest. Sky layed the pup before her, sighing at her question. "Absolutely nothing. What could you, as a pup, had ever done to them? Humans are evil, doing anything for money. They want our fur, sometimes even our meat and Lord knows what else.", she explained in a hushed voice, peeking her head out from the trees, staring at a rather husky man.

The Ocelot

User Image

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm
~Sera~

╔══════════════╗

She then looked down to find the hunter. She almost gasped but the actually stopped herself very quickly realizing they shouldn't make noises in order for him to be gone. But she only huddled closer to the ocelot in which it didn't make noises..probably very quiet ones. She had her eyes widened for what seemed like minutes as the hunter had slowly faded from their view..she probably waited for another minute as she sighed in relief. "My mom says that this was never a problem for us before..what had happened?" She mumbled to herself..wanting the answer to that.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 pm
((OOC:: >.< I got distracted by other interwebby things, and now I'm lost. Help please?))  

Bluewolf675

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Sky

Sky shook her head, sighing when the man was clear of view. "I think it's safe now.", she muttered, looking to the pup sadly, making out a bit of what she said. However, all she could do was shrug. "I..I really don't know.", she admitted, looking to the ground, wondering if it was safe yet.

ooc: everyone's hiding from a Poacher I think xD

The Ocelot

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Fell yawned coming out of the bush and looked at the cat and the pup.

"You could of just hidden behind a berry bush.."Fell said and shook his head.Were they so afraid that they couldn't think like they should?Who knew besides them?Ugh..he'd forget about them..he was a loner not a babby sitter.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

baeruto

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
~`Menyara the Wolf Huntress`~

Menyara stopped rubbing around the tree when she heard soft foot-steps as if something was stalking her. Then she heard it humans speaking,
"I've got a white wolf in sight, these are rare sell for a lot on the market. Just let me take it down." In a hurry she was running past the trees with a few bullets zooming past her, one barely missed her muzzle when she looked back. She hid in an underground cave that was somewhat hidden by rocks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Kai looked down on the others from the tree he had hidden in. The humans wouldn't get him so easily, not after he escaped their grasp. It had been a close call though, and the humans had left.  

Bluewolf675

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:40 am
Sky

Sky sighed when she heard the wolf, bring her and the pup out of the trees. She looked to him. He should be the one holding the pup, shouldn't he? Sky just shrugged. She had taken a liking to Sera. "I'm a cat, and I camouflage better within the trees. Now, Wolf, have you decided on what you are to do? We could just as easily find help else where.", she stated, releasing her grip on Sera's scruff.

ooc:

The Ocelot

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out