Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo woke to the smell of fire, "Someone is burning the forest.. it must be that rotten human." He then got up and walked outside of his cave, "I can't see it, but I can smell it and it is near the human and the wolf, so much for their promise not to harm the forest." He then formed an armor plating around himself and jumped into the trees launching from branch to branch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu watched as Tobi and Yuki left the cave. He felt the heat radiating through the air and knew something was wrong. Isamu looked back at the other pups. "Stay here and don't reveal yourselves. There is something dangerous out there. I'll be back." Isamu ran out of the cave towards the heat. He found Yuki and Tobi, along with a human and another wolf that was ready to attack. Isamu growled at the sight of the other wolf in a position to hurt Yuki and Tobi. "Hey, what do you think you're doing picking a fight with my family? We've done nothing to you."  

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki snarled and bared her teeth at the wolf. She heard Isamu come over to help. She gently pushed her paw back against the pup and slid him back to Isamu. "Slow down house pet. You're the one trespassing. You get yourself and your pathetic human out of here before I give you both a burn to remember." She snapped her jaws in a threating way toward the human then snarled back at the wolf. She wasn't naturally mean, but when someone threatens her family she will give her life to protect them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra's fur rose as a male wolf came from behind the female and cub, threating them too. She swished her tail and when the female snapped her teeth at Max she snapped back at her.
"Watch were you put those teeth, and for your information Maximilian is NOT pathetic," she snarled. "I am not tring to pick a fight I am just doing my job in protecting him."
She then stepped in front of Max, her head and ears lowered in a threat manor. She hated mother's and refused to be one herself. She was against Max in getting a male to mate her with cause she didn't want to be like the fox, over protective.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian shook his head at them and wrapped his arms around Electra, ignoring the small sparks going through his body. "Please don't be so agressive, she is just protecting me like she is suppose to since we known each other for a long period of time. We don't mean to threaten your family at all. We are sorry." he said as he tightened his grip on Elextra's fur knowing she wanted to attack the mother and father.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:27 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo reached the area where he smelt the flame. He jumped out of the tree right between the human and his wolf and a fox with another wolf. He saw that the fire was not a forest fire, but flames off of the tails of the fox, "What are you trying to do burn down the forest." He then saw a little pup under the fox, "I see, you are protecting your child." He then turned to the human and the electric wolf, "I knew that you guys would cause trouble here." He then took off his armor and replaced it with lighting rods and forced his whole body to become metal. If the electric wolf was to lose her cool he would attract the lighting thous saving the mother and her pup.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki's glare went to the human, "Your kind is the reason elementals live in fear. To make us...pets." She glanced down at the wolf, the back to the human, "Get out of here while you still have legs." She quickly stepped back after another wolf appeared, a metal elemental who seemed to know the pests. She still snarled.

lilrosebudi

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu looked down at Tobi with a serious look. "Tobi, go back to the cave and wait with the others and stay there." He nudged Tobi towards the cave. Isamu looked at the new wolf. "We've got everything under control." He turned back towards the wolf and human, still growling. "What reason do we have to believe a human? Humans have oppressed us for so long." He snarled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra stopped using her element as Max wrapped his arms around her to prevent her from using it. She snarled at the wolf from before as he showed up. She turned her attention to the fox and wolf parents, ignoring the metal elemental.
"I am not a pet, I am a friend. He is different from all the other humans that have came and harmed our kind. If he was like the others then why did he save me from my abusive master? From my death? Answer that question then you can judge me and him!" she screamed at them, anger swelling up inside her.
They had no right into judging Max because of other humans actions. He wasn't like the other cruel humans, he was much different and if they were going to say he was, well then they had another thing coming.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian frowned deeply at their words as they spoke of him as if he wasn't there. He listened to their words and his eyes saddened deeply. 'They don't trust me because of other humans.' he thought to himself as he watched them.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki's growl became more threatening. "You started this by threatening my pup. And now I'm done with silly, pointless threats. I've asked you to leave and you refuse..." She slowly backed up a little more as she spoke. Swiftly and without warning she jumped over the metal elemental and thrusted her tails up at the human and the electric elemental, throwing flames at them, trying to harshly push them further away from the den.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 am
Leo jumped in front of the lighting and human. He formed a shield to block the fire from hitting them, "Get out while you still can, or I will be your opponent." He then thrust the shield forward a little to give a good distance for the human and his wolf to follow, "My cave is south east from here, it's near an apple tree and a pond, you should be safe there."  

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 am
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra snarled as the female attacked them for it only to be blocked by the metal elemental. She watched as Max fell to the ground rubbing his eyes. He was hurt as with his height he was at the heat and some fire still got to him even with the other elemental blocking most of it. "Max, get out of here, go home now!" she screamed at him as she pushed him up to his feet and toward a different dirrection.
Lightning blasted to life around her as she turned from Max. "You are going to regrete hurting him. I don't care if I am hurt, but if Max is, well I don't take that lightly, even if you are protecting your own family. Max is mine and I am not willing to lose him for the likes of you!" she yelled sending large volts around the metal elemental and toward the others.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian wanted to refuse against leaving Electra there as he knew how she got and she might even try and kill the others but he knew if he didn't go that she would have to protect him. He wasn't going to disobey her and have her killed for his sake. "Be careful Electra." he said lightly as a tear slipped down his face before he ran off into the woods and toward their home.
He stopped at the tree he had left his shirt and picked it up and slipped it on and then checked to see how things were going. He saw Electra's large volts in the air his eyes widened. "Dear god," he said lightly.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki rolled her eyes at the dramatic, daring house pet. She ran back towards the elemental and threw herself under the metal elemental's legs and jumped out and up at the wolf, completely dodging her sparks. She slammed her paws onto the earth forcing flames to explode up at the wolf, still trying to force her back hoping she would run along with her human.

lilrosebudi

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am
Isamu

User Image
Isamu muttered under his breath. "Two against two, at least the odds are even." He looked up at the electricity wolf. "She's gonna be my biggest problem. I'll take care of this metal one." Isamu looked towards the two. "We asked you to leave and you refused. Big mistake." Isamu growled, forming a ring of fast moving water around his feet. "That armor is pretty useful, I will admit, but it's metal all the same and susceptible to rust. It would be wise to back down and leave us alone." Isamu made his fangs more visable while growling. "You threatened my family, you're going to regret it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
Tobi moved a little toward his brothers and sisters in the cave. Then seeing the fight turned back and sprinted toward the sassy wolf. Making his whole back and feet go up in flames he stood by his mother. Ready to help her but stay out of her way. Hes was not about to run in fear. He knew how to protect himself and two fire animals agaisnt one, blinded by anger wolf was better.  

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra whined lightly as some of the flames hit her paws and chest, making her back slightly. As she got out of the flames she snarled glancing down at the pup at the mother's side. Thrashing her tail behind her she sent volts of lightning above them, stricking tree branches above them.
She sniffed the air and noticed Max was still close by meaning she couldn't do what she planned, along with the pup there. Sighing lightly to herself she closed her eyes and the electricity vanished. She didn't want to harm a pup or Max.
She reopened her eyes and stared at the mom and pup. "Go ahead and attack me, I don't care. I can't attack you even if I wanted to." she said sitting down on her haunches.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian felt twigs fall from the trees Electra stricked and looked up seeing branches ready to fall right above the mother and pup. He ran toward them yelling. "Move out of the way! The branches are going to break!" he pointed above them at the branches that creaked and let out loud cracks as they began to break.
User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces