Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:19 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros listened to what the man had to say "yes, that is bad ..." he said as he walked to him "but why come to me, surely explaining this to Arigane would have made sure this could be prevented?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:34 pm
The man chuckled as he went to the window, something was shinning within his robes and he smiled, looking outside of it,"Because my old friend..."
He then opened the window with a smile on his face, seeing nothing but clouds under them and he turned around, jumping onto the ledge that use to hold the window,"I know who you'll send for the quest...he might know who sent you this message."
He then jumped off the ledge, the clouds making his body disappear and which made Ambros' mind thing about what was shinning under his robes. It kinda looked like a Olympic Shoulder-guard.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros ran to the widow just as he jumped out "that armor ... that couldnt have been" he said as he looked out the window to see more clouds and nothing else. as he closed the window he paused for a moment and turned around and grabed his staff "prahaps i should see how Arigane is feeling i think he should know about this ... better bring some potion just in case" he said as he headed to the throne room  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros walked into the library and before he searched for information on Desmond he took the book that held Xehanort and took it in a hidden area deep in the restricted section located in the center of the library and put it on a pedistle in a glass case "there ... that should do it" he said as the pedistle lowered into the ground and sealed itself he then apperated back to the current section which was changing every second and got a book out, then sudunly dark energy came out and electricuted him, he shouted in pain and he fell from the twenty first level and was unconsious, and the books fell from there shelves and on him, buriying him alive  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm
Fawkes

User Image
as Fawkes flew in he saw the pile of books in the 'current news' section that were multiplying by the second and dark energy crackled around it, and next to it was Ambros's staff  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm
Mickey entered into the library and saw the pile. "Why is Ambros's staff here?"

(im confused)  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm
Fawkes

User Image
Fawkes let out a cry at the pile of books

(look at the last post i did as Ambros)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm
Mickey staryed to dig through the books.

(ohh kk thanks)  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm
Fawkes

User Image
Fawkes tried to dig the books out and found Ambros's face, he was unconsious and barely breathing and grabed him by the shoulders and got him out of the continuingly adding pile, and as Ambros was out the books tytied themselves up and were back on the shelves, Ambros on the other hand was still unconsious  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:48 pm
Mickey Walked up to Ambrose and tried to heal him with a potion he kept with him...  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
the potion helped a little, it helped him breathe again but he was still unconsious ... almost like he was in a coma  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am
"geez. Wheres a god of healing when you need one... O wait thats me.", Mickey saud to himself as he pulled out his bag and started running tests on the other god.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:19 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros was in a deep sleep, he could feel the entire world turning, and everyone's heartbeat with it, and they were scared. it wasnt the present he was feeling, but the future yet it was covered in darkness and shadow ... caused by a man who heard the drums of insanity and a demon who was older than time itself and was summoned by a man whoes heart was cold and dark as his soul. Ambros opened his eyes in a quick jolt and turned to see Mickey "Mi- ... Mickey ... i need to get to the Throne Room quickly ... i- ahh" he exclaimed, he didnt have the strength to get up and his left leg hurt "i understood what Atticus ment ... Saru ... the demon inside Atticus ... Desmond plans to release him, quickly ..." he said as he extended his hand and his staff flew towards him and he tried to get up  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 am
Mickey put Ambros's arm around his neck and dragged him to the throne room. It was the best he could so, knowing he was really short...  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:09 pm
as the man hovers around the library he finds the orb and see's that Ambros is in the underworld and decides to watch his progress to see if he would need to go help his master.  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff