Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO_Genesis_Blackwood_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 pm
I'd like to bitchslap that ******** whore for ******** making her ******** sister do that ******** s**t in front of ******** people, and a lot of ******** people. I hope she gets a knife stuck up her v****a/d**k and I hope the ******** b***h falls ******** off. I mean, seriously, who the ******** would do that ******** s**t? Miley Cyrus is ******** high on some ******** strong s**t. I wish she'd ******** die already. Seriously, that whore can't use a d***o because she's got a ******** d**k. I want that ******** dipshit of a ******** whore to ******** die in a ******** hole! ********!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 am
oO_Genesis_Blackwood_Oo
I'd like to bitchslap that ******** whore for ******** making her ******** sister do that ******** s**t in front of ******** people, and a lot of ******** people. I hope she gets a knife stuck up her v****a/d**k and I hope the ******** b***h falls ******** off. I mean, seriously, who the ******** would do that ******** s**t? Miley Cyrus is ******** high on some ******** strong s**t. I wish she'd ******** die already. Seriously, that whore can't use a d***o because she's got a ******** d**k. I want that ******** dipshit of a ******** whore to ******** die in a ******** hole! ********!

13,14,15! There are 15 curses in that post alone. Damn that person is a hardcore hater.  

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:20 am
FAILER AS AN OLDER SISTER!! That poor girl! She could be taken away from her slutty sister!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:58 pm
lol  

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am
killerqueen121
oO_Genesis_Blackwood_Oo

13,14,15! There are 15 curses in that post alone. Damn that person is a hardcore hater.

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:50 pm
Awhh, this is so sad ..
What has the world become.

x_iiSARRUHH

Bucket of Placenta

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm
Well I guess once Miley, the older model, breaks and shaves her head and gets a mental breakdown or something along those lines, they'll have at least a slutty back-up plan to sell to Disney to keep the cash flowing.

I hope they included poledancing in her skillset though! It would cost Disney so much money to also have to learn this girl to be a whore. They just can't have that in this economy.

They're such good parents though. Especially all the make-up and the slutty outfits.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 pm
THATS HORRIBLE
I FEEL BAD FOR NOAH
SHE HAS SUCH A HORRIBLE SISTER  

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:47 pm
"if heaven was a little boy and the ladder to heaven was my penus...I think I would have a great time." words officially like totally not completly never said words by Miley Whoremonger Cockeater Faker Cyrus
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OMFG DID ANY OF YOU JUST SEE THAT!! I THINK I JUST DIED AND GONE TO HELL! GIVE ME A FLAMING TORCH AND THE BIGGEST PITCHFORK YOU GOT!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
officially borrowed from south park where cartman, kyle, and stanley wanted to build a ladder to heaven to see kenny and get the ticket to getting a candy shopping spree

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 am
O: My eyes! I can't see anymore scream  

xA L L U R Ex

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 pm
has anyone heard about her being a model 4 lingerie called "ohh la,la couture"?  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff