Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm
Sanoskue looked at her sadly, "I'm sure you will just so long as you don't strain your legs to much. I don't know much about healing, that was never my specialty, but as long as the bones aren't broken I think you'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm
Kanti nodded her head slowly, fighting to keep tears from her eyes. “I hope you’re right Sanoskue.” She shivered slightly as the early-morning breeze swept past them.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:24 pm
"If I'm wrong, I give you full permission to cripple me." He said kindly as he ripped off one of the doe's legs and laid it in front of her. "Now eat...I know you starving isn't good for your wounds."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm
Kanti smiled slightly at him and gratefully began to eat, tearing into the meal. The whole time she watched Sanoskue closely, making sure he ate plenty too. When they were finished with their meal and were stretched out lazily but comfortably in the snow, now basking in the warm sun that had risen above the trees, Kanti lightly swiped her tail over Sanoskue’s nose to catch his attention. “So, if you don’t mind me asking, why’d you want to be Alpha?” Kanti asked.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:35 pm
Sanoskue looked at the sky for a moment then at Kanti, "Well...the current Alpha was leading the pack to destruction...he wanted more land and was declaring war on all of the other clans around ours. I couldn't just sit by and watch as my friends and family where killed in pointless battles. Unfortunatly the rest of the pack didn't think that way and prevented me from killing him." He said sadly. "Now I've been marked as a rouge and can never return to pack life."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:40 pm
“Oh…” Suppressing a whimper of pain, Kanti crawled over to Sanoskue and curled up against his side comfortingly. She paused a moment, not wanting to pry, but curiosity always got the better of her. “Do you miss it? Pack life I mean.”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Sanoskue looked at her a little suprised but then smiled, "Kind of...I do miss my friends, and my brother, the only one left of my family, but other than that, I like being a loner. Well...winter sucks...but when doesn't it?" He joked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Kanti smiled softly. “Yea…I hope your brother’s okay…” She trailed off and looked back up at the sky, watching the swirling patterns the brisk wind was pushing the clouds into. A light sigh escaped her.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 pm
"What about you? Do you miss it?" Sanoskue asked curiously as a sudden brisk wind blew a small clump of snow onto his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm
Kanti chuckled quietly and gently brushed the snow off Sanoskue’s face with her paw before looking back up at the sky. She stayed quiet for a long while, thinking. “Sort of. I don’t miss being ordered around, always having to listen to someone else, never allowed to do what I wanted, when I wanted. But I do miss the closeness, the feeling of someone close to me as I sleep, the comfort and security of having someone always with you that cares,” she finally answered.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Sanoskue looked towards the stream, lost in thought. After a while he spoke up, "Well you have that here with me don't you? I mean, at least untill your legs heal, then you can go wherever you want."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm
“You want to stick around with me?” Kanti asked in surprise. She tilted her head to the side, as she looked at him, puzzled. “I thought you liked being alone?”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm
"I do, but I can't in good consiounce be alone while your out there struggling to survive with such injured legs. Besides, your nice and I enjoy your company." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm
Kanti smiled back and gently licked Sanoskue’s nose. “I’m glad it was you who found me Sanoskue. I have to admit, I’m becoming rather fond of you. Maybe it’s because you feed me,” she teased.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm
Sanoskue laughed, "Ha, yea." He smiled, "I'm glad I found you too, otherwise you'd probably be dead, either from the cold or another wolf."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff