Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"No wait it was 8 in a half years," Remembering something, her parents. "As in they I mean......" Feeling pain in her her chest, Hayate felt she couldn't breathe. On her knees, she gasped for air.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
"Hayate?!" He gets down by her and tries to see whats wrong. "Hey,hey are you alright?! He couldn't help but freak out this was his companion of course he couldn't let anything bad happen to her.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Suddenly the pain stops. "Where am I?" Looking face to face with max, sitting back on the chair. "What happened?" Acting like nothing happened, like her memory vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
"You were trying to remember something...and suddenly you started gasping for air." He didn't say what she was trying to remember in fear it would happen again. "Are you alright?" He's clearly worried and doesn't try to hide it from her,he was the kind who wore his heart on his sleeve as the saying goes.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Yeah I'm alright." Looking over, pokmign the window. "Whats that," seeing a small dot moving from far away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
"That? well that's either some more traders or raiders....either was it's no problem." He kinda got use to fighting raiders. It was always hand to hand because guns were useless these days seeing as how there was no place making bullets anymore. He had the best advantages of size,experience and his weapons being of good quality.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Oh..." Hayate said squinting her eyes. Looking at her fist. 'I don't want to hurt anyone.' Hayate thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
"Of course you wont fight though that's my job." He looks down a her and smiles. "Not many companions fight with their titans. Most just take care of them,others sadly enough are stuck with titans that treat them like slaves." He shakes his head at the thought and smailes at her. "Dont worry im not one of those."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Nodding, as it turned night. Yawning, Hayate grew a little sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:06 pm
Otosu was smiling as he looked at the very edge of the village, "I wonder if another Titan lives there..." Otosu said this before he picked up his gigantic weapon and started to walk towards it, his armor clattering together and the sword making no sound at all as it was resting on his shoulder. He was soon at the very first parts of the village and he looked around, "It might just be another desert town...." He started to conjure up water and he drank it though he didn't need to. He looked around and said, "I wonder if there is a well around here.."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Max pats her head. "Go home little one i'll call for you tomorrow okay?" He opens up the door to his look out point and waits for her to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Otosu looked around and sighed, "Yep just another wind swept town.." Otosu started to walk back out of the town when he noticed a door and a tall human pointing for a smaller human to get out, he smiled. "Hey you, you a titan?" Otosu asked, sticking his sword in the ground making a slight rumble. The man looked older than him and he smiled, a perfect fight.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Blushing as he said little one. But Hayate already fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Max sighed as he heard the man and closed the door as he walked out to face him. "Yes and if you want to fight me lets walk away from here,my companion is trying to sleep..." As he said this he not only looked over the other titan he put on his claws while he tried to remember if he heard of someone looking like him.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm
"Ah you look out for your companion, good, I like to here when Titan's don't abuse humans, I agree that we should let her sleep and I'm only a wandering Titan, no more..." Otosu said as he picked up his sword and swung it easily to his shoulder as he walked away from the outpost, "Tell me when your ready to fight." Otosu merely said this as he continued to walk.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff