Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm
((Sorry for the delay))
He charged forward and and stuck his blade to his neck "If I kill you more will come so run before I decided to kill you"

The demon sighed "I guess I have no choice" He vanished.

He turned to face her "Are you alright?" He wanted to help her up, but thought that she would never let him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:36 pm
"Im fine" she said nodding. "Who was that?!"
(uggg i hate short posts crying )  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm
"He's an obnoxious demon who thinks he rules just because he gets stronger the more of something he gets" He looks down and sighed "He is the demon of lust, able to make mortal women fall for him, but it takes him a while to do so" He sighed and remembered when he first met this particular demon  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 pm
"Well hes got another thing coming if he so much as tries it on me" she said defiantly. Sighing she stood up and brushed herself off. "Is he going to keep poping up?"  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm
"Most likely, that guy's like a boomerang, I scare him away, but he always comes back and killing him is out of a question because if he dies some seriously bad demons will come to get revenge" He sighed and looked at her calmly  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:54 pm
"Well that sucks. How do you get any peace around here?" she said sarcastically  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 pm
((Sorry it took so long, but I don't really understand your comment))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm
(Oh its ok. She means that how can you get any peace with demons poping up)  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:52 pm
He sighed "Well it's not like I've been able to get within five feet of you, if I had been able to I would have done a simple purification, doing that would repel most demon encounters" He looked at her calmly, he had honestly been trying, before when he kissed her, it was in an attempt to seal it in the simplest way, but since she rejected him, she rejected it at the same time  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm
"And who's fault is that? If I remember corectly you did kiss me" she pointed out. "How exactly does the purification work?"  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:55 pm
"That was an attempt to do an instant purification, it failed" he sighed "Purification works by supercharging a human body with divine energy that angels posses, the other methods last longer that I care to try, but if you prefer doing it a longer way then fine" He removed one of his feathers and threw it down, it turned into a magic circle "Now I need to chant an extremely long prayer for the transfer" He made a book appear in his hands that was almost scary huge, the cover was titled 'The Purification Chant'  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Ash groned at the size of the book. "You'll be here forever" she laughed.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:15 pm
He smiled and said clearly "Well I won't be alone, the first line is a separate chant to make you unable to move, you can still choose, be petrified as I read a long as hell purification spell or the direct method" He opened the book and put on his reading glasses, it was still her choice, the could stop him at that moment without consequence.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 pm
She glared at him and considered both posibilities. "Ok fine you win, short way it is" she mumbled.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm
"OK then" He made the book vanish "Last time I did it, you hit me, so you do it this time" He remained calm and spread his dark wings, he was gathering his energy in the hopes that it would work this time  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff