Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Otosu turned around to see a girl come out of the room, he smiled, "For a second I thought that there were only guys here, hallelujah!" He yelled and immediately started to play the violin, this time a much more simpler piece called 'Wedding Dance'. It once more started to fill the air with sweet music, "Am I not glad to see some more girls other than these two." He said nodding his body towards Buruu and Ichigo.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Whimpering, "I am hungry, but um who is in charge here?" She said in a thin shy voice repeatedly thinking, 'Please don't say guy, please don't say guy.' Staring to the side as there was a boy next to the two nekos. As the boy said rephrasing what he said. Yumiko felt scared, she never encountered that many people at once before.  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 pm
Shoka sighed and shook his head, smiling at Otosu. "Here I thought I was weird." He laughed and took out a rose and peeled the thorns off the rose then started nibbling on the petals. "Ah...the only thing that matches the sweet smell of them is the taste... undefinable yet so clear must be enjoyed slowly." Shoka walked over to the new girl. "Hello I am Shoka who are you." He bowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Shrieking and jumping back as a male came and introduced him, bowing, thinking, 'Wow my paranormal is going crazy.' Wide-eyed, she calmed and step a bit backer, waving back, and bowing, "Hello my name is Yumiko Mastumoto."  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu shot Ichigo a glance, and she nodded, walking over to the girl, and waving the boys off with a hand. "Stop it. You're scaring her," she said, and then smiled at Yumiko. She was taller than the girl, but that was because nekos were always pretty tall creatures. "Is there anything you'd like to eat, Yumkio? We have anything really," she said, and took a step towards the dumb waiter. Buruu smiled slightly at the girl, which was extremly rare. "Master Dereck, though he's not usually walkign around," sjhe said, and took a step towards the girl, sending Otosu a glare and a hiss. "I have to agree. I'm glad there isn't only you boys," she stressed the word boy, and hissed yet again. Ichigo rolled her eyes, stomping on her twin's foot. "Stop it, Buruu!" She hissed under her breath, her tail flickering angrily. Buruu smiled evily, and started to purr.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Softening as the neko waved off his hand. "I don't know what is on the menu?" Turning to Shoka, "I'm sorry," she said very softly. Facing the neko, "I'm sorry I haven't asked for your....name." She said wondering if she would have a friend.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Otosu just sighed and continued his song, letting it be background music, "Anyways a rose must be accompanied by music no?" He then started to play a slower more meaningful song that sang of rivers and streams as well as the wild rose bushes that grew along there banks. "Depending on the song will give the rose flavor, well it depends on what music it listens too."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm
"This is true but of course sometimes the flavor will make a song, as many would know." He stepped back and sat down remembering that his shirt was still missing. "Hmmm maybe I should find my shirt soon."He looked around then up. "Where did it go?" Shoka put a petal in his mouth and let it set, leaving the flavor to dissolve.

(last one for tonight doods, see you tomorrow)  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm
(( SEE YA!~ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo smiled at the two boys, a smile full of an unvoiced apology, then turned back to Yumiko. "Anything. When I say anything, I mean anything you could think of, really. So what would you li--""How about sweets?" Buruu said, and walked over to the dumb waiter, pulling it open. SHe grabbed a three level platter loaded with all things sweet and sugary, and set it down on the ground near Yukimo. She reached out and took two sugar cookies and a browney in her hand, taking a little bite out of them. Ichigo smiled, and turned to the boy about to say something, but then got a rippling shiver down her back, as did Buruu. They both shot each other a look that said 'CRAP!' and looked down the hall, waiting for someone to come down it. Ichigo stepped next to Yukimo, drawing her arms around the girl. She wouldn't be happy with what was about to come into sight.

( nighty-night. )  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Looking at the sweets she never saw that many sweets given to her smiling as the girl took out her sweets. About to pick out a brownie but suddenly Ichigo drawled her arms around Yumiko, blocking her sight. She couldn't see, but at the same time she didn't want to try to struggle under her light grasp, Ichigo was just so warm. Suddenly she heard foot-steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Otosu looked where both Ichigo and Buruu were looking and he was puzzled, his music slowing down as he looked on, trying to focus on two different things, "Perhaps the master of the house?" Otosu asked himself as he continued to play. He then shook his head and continued to play ever faster, not caring what came down the hallway.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck sat in his dark room, watching silently as the newcomers began to wake, and his slaves began to greet them. It seemed like there were quiet a new array of newcomers this time, and he smiled softly to himself. He had picked them out good. Deciding to pay them a visit, he slipped out of his seat, and slinked to the door. He opened it up to the dimly lit hallway that was all his, and walked swiftly towards the stairs. He was dressed in a black turtle-neck with long, dark pants, and shoes that weren't viewable. Sitting on the banister and sliding down, he could here the rings of his two neko slave's bells jingling as he neared the floor they were on. Stepping of silently, he felt them turn rigid. It was funny how they could sense him so easily, though it should be expected for the fact they had been here for ten years or so.
He strolled down the hall, the two neko girls coming into view first, along with a girl that Ichigo seemed to be protecting. He chuckled at the thought, and then his eyes looked past the girls, and to the two boys behind them. One was playing a violen, the other was well... Eating the blue roses he had conjured up just for Ichigo to see. He let no emotion but that of amusment show on his face as he approached his two slave nekos, and smiled softly at them. Buruu let out a hiss, though Ichigo purred lightly. "Hello there, my little slaves. I came down to say hello to all the newcomers," he said, his eyes drifting to Yumiko, who Ichigo had tried to hide withing her arms. He chuckled, and reached out a hand towards her. before it came anywhere close to her, Buruu had slapped his hand back, and let out a long hiss. He looked at her, surprised. "Buruu!" He said, pretending to sound shocked. "Don't toch her, she doens't like men very much," she hissed, her ears flattening. She hated it when Dereck did this; tried to make her upset. Ichigo let go of Yumiko slightly, and smiled at Dereck. "hello there, master! How wonderful to see you walking about! As you can see, these are some of the newcomers. Fenix is with some more, I believe. I was just about to give her some food and tell her what's going on," She said cheerfully, and looked at Yumiko. A smile formed on Dereck's lips. "Let me do the honors, my little kittens," he said in a calm, smooth voice, and looked down at Yumiko. Buruu hissed. "I'm going to bite you," it wasn't much of a threat, but it was all she could say.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
"My my so the house cat still has fangs...." Another illusion of fenix said to Buruu as he showed up (Dont worry he can only do three.) This time standing on the ceiling and looking down at all of them. "Good day,Sir." He said politely to dereck  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Otosu was just smiling and he was almost to the point of laughing but he continued his playing while letting out a sentence while he played, "It's nice to meet the master of the house, I'm Otosu and I know about the game and I'm determined to win it, even if you don't play fair." Otosu opened one eye and looked at Dereck before continuing as he didn't like people of the mans ilk. Rich people he had always hated though he did like violins which were very expensive if they were any good. He then watched the scene unfold before him as he started to play a somewhat eerie song as if to give off a scary vibe for a horror film.
((Goodnight, 'my little kittens'. [thanks for giving me the quote])  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff