Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Animanga~

Back to Guilds

Anime? Manga? Games? RPs? Cookies? Cake? Pie? CHEEZE? Sound good enough for you? JOIN NOW!!!!..........Oh, ya...did I mention the many more? 

Tags: Anime, ~Animanga~, Randomness, Games, Manga 

Reply ~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)
animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous495

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 pm
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
guys don't fell bad for the snakes, they made a great pair of boots lawl.

eek wow you must have super small feet.... confused
oh no not for me, for my cuz. she didnt know bout it til she had em on. plus the water moccasin snake wuz bout 2 1/2 feet long. longest one ive ever seen.

eek OMG thats a big snake, glad i dnt have those around where i live....
thats not all we got. we also got these huge yellow spiders. one made its web on our front porch, and dad went out one day to kill it, but that just made it angry. i learned never try to kill a giant spider with insecticide.

damn where you live sounds really hard core, i'll make a note to run away as fast as i can if i ever see one of those super spiders..... sweatdrop
well good luck with surviving... lol
heh well no more giant spiders for me, cuz im movin. but since were on the topic of spiders, i was hangin out with my buddy kial, when he saw a black widow, the ones with the red hour glasses, eating a baby scorpion. u could still see the scorpion twitchin its legs. i mean it wuz freaky but cool, cuz the scorpion wuz bigger than the black widow wuz. think of a dime as the widow, and a quarter as the scorpion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
oh no not for me, for my cuz. she didnt know bout it til she had em on. plus the water moccasin snake wuz bout 2 1/2 feet long. longest one ive ever seen.

thats not all we got. we also got these huge yellow spiders. one made its web on our front porch, and dad went out one day to kill it, but that just made it angry. i learned never try to kill a giant spider with insecticide.

damn where you live sounds really hard core, i'll make a note to run away as fast as i can if i ever see one of those super spiders..... sweatdrop
heh well no more giant spiders for me, cuz im movin. but since were on the topic of spiders, i was hangin out with my buddy kial, when he saw a black widow, the ones with the red hour glasses, eating a baby scorpion. u could still see the scorpion twitchin its legs. i mean it wuz freaky but cool, cuz the scorpion wuz bigger than the black widow wuz. think of a dime as the widow, and a quarter as the scorpion.

yikes glad im not that scorpion xd
ur moving huh, is it far away from where u live now?  

x-WhisperSecrets-x

anonymous495

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495
x-Miranderz-x
anonymous495

yikes glad im not that scorpion xd
ur moving huh, is it far away from where u live now?
yeah, im moving to a different state. now, i think we should call a vote. a giant tarantula Vs. a giant mantis. i vote for the tarantula  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm
I see ur name is Mochi Neko-chan, and neko means " cat" in japanese.(thank god i watch fruits basket or else i wouldn't know what baka or neko means..) So my favorite animal is the elephant.  

Simba_rules56

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

mochi neko-chan
Crew

Shirtless Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:41 pm
Haha yeah my name is mochi neko-chan (on gaia XD) and yes Neko means cat X3
Kewl elephants
I think they're kewl animals
I did a report on them OwO  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:42 am
Hm. White Tiger is my fav.
But the Wolf is second.
Why? Because there both so cool and smart and,and stuff!
But did you know that the term "Lone Wolf" Is actually completely wrong. Wolves are actually Pack animals. There almost never away from family.
I dont know much about the White Tiger, But, i know they are amazing animals.  

Cloud9wolf

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:27 am
the only thing i don't like is spiders, i love all animals its the reason i want to be a vet biggrin but my fav is a dolphine (can't spell)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Kewl a vet? thats good job :3 i don't like bugs......
And dolphin would be correct without the E  

mochi neko-chan
Crew

Shirtless Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 am
you would think that a 20 year old college student would know how to spell by now biggrin and I don't think anyone likes bugs anymore biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 pm
20!!?? OAO;........
It's okay my 18 year old cousin can't spell that great either ^___^;
And i can't either
and yeah no one likes bugs anymore XD
Well people i know  

mochi neko-chan
Crew

Shirtless Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lil_Mika_Murder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm
Wolves. heart (Me ish one)
Poison Dart Frogs. heart
Foxes. heart (Me twin ish one)
Pandas. heart

:3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 am
I like tigers. Cos they r cool. And i have a brown rabbit and four chickens (2x brown, 1x black, 1x white)  

caliliyj

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

caliliyj

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 am
Oh. And foxes. (yay for foxes)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm
My favorite Animal is the White bangle tiger for they are the rarest of the grate wild cats still alive today  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas