Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am
"Um... let me see..... you could just buy me and get me out of the cage!" Roseanna said in an obvious tone.
"That would probably make me a lot more happy." Roseanna said like it was a first grade question.
Roseanna flashed and small smile then glared at the drunken man selling her come back, she hopped that Chiyako was figuring it out that it was an act. She gave an apologetic look for a quick second then spit at her feet like she was angry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 pm
{--hey, lostlivedlong, would you like me to throw in my other master character so that we can get echo doing something?--}
Jane looked at Yumiko, thinking carefully. "Fifteen? That's pretty young." His eyes looked her over once more, sighing softly. When she mentioned siblings, he bit his lips gently. "I have a brother. I no longer see him, either. I won't say that I understand, but I can relate. At least you know that they are alright." He didn't care how off topic she got, even if she noticed it. He laughed gently; he was waving over one of the shop clerks, paying for Yumiko. "C'mon, you are going to come with me." He said as the shop keep unlocked all Yumiko's chains. Jane was well known enough that there was no doubt that he could keep her under control.
That is what is happening

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm
( Aw, you don't have to do it against your will. If you want to okay. You could, but still you don't have too. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Chiyako ignored Roseanna as she paid for her. As the owner opened the cage and Roseanna got out, Chiyako waved her hand in motion for her to come on. "Coming?" She asked impatiently. As Roseanna came she asked "Are you hungry? Because I bet you haven't had anything to eat for a while now, have you?" They walked down the streets as Chiyako looked for places to eat.

Yumiko sighed. "Yeah, I guess it is pretty young. And okay.." She walked out of the cage and down the street with Jane. She trusted him so far, even though any other slave probably wouldn't. She really didn't have anything to live for, because her brothers and sisters were bound to get captured anyway.

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 pm
[J]ane
Jane walked the streets of Luna, looking over to Yumiko, grinning broadly. His brilliant orange eyes looked at her, thinking carefully. "Do you know the local planets?" He asked her softly, knowing that most humans weren't too sure of them, as many of them had grown up on Earth and not Aquarius. There were those small amounts of settlers for the original settlement.
Your thoughts are clear to see.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm
Roseanna shook her head.
"Not really... after a while... you get used to they way you eat and when they change it suddenly we get sicker a lot quicker." Roseanna said.
"I am sorry back there... i have to play that act.... it keeps from drunken sex driven idiots from buying me more quickly...." Roseanna says quickly.

Kiatala

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Yumiko looked back at him. "Hardly, I just know the planet I was living on was Aquarius. I have no idea what this planet is..." She whispered to herself, "..and what race you are.." Her hair blew softly in the wind. Brr. She scratched her head.

Chiyako felt stupid and laughed at herself. "Oh ok, I see what you mean. If I were you I would do the same thing. It's alright. Friends?" She stopped and put her hand out for Roseanna to shake. Maybe she is nicer than I thought. Hmm. She stared at her for a minute. She does look like she could put up a good fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm
[J]ane
"We are on Luna: this planet is completely surrounded by moons. It is never light here. I am an air fae; in fact, I am the king of the fae." Jane grinned lightly, looking at Yumiko. "You are cold." He said, stating the fact aloud as they moved down the street. From a distance, he could see his ship in the landing bay.
Your thoughts are never private.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 am
"Don't you think your pushing it just a little." Roseanna said staring at her hand.
"Besides, I can't just be all kind and everything right out here.... half of these men idiots walking around here have bought me before and know what i'm like...." Roseanna says glaring at some of the men looking at them both.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:50 am
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn felt the tugging unnecessarily a pain in her a**. He had managed to take her feet from beneath her small frame more then once, which had managed to bring quite a few of the guards and the salesman quickly to tears of amusement. She pulled back the final time with quite a bit of anger.

Though, finally she stood at her full height. A total five feet and 3 and a quarter inches tall. She did feel better but fumbled on her feet for a brief moment, unused to being able to use her legs for the last couple days. She grabbed the chain for a moment before she began to walk, "The pulling is a tad useless. All it does is make me fall. Do it again and you'll get a full hands-on demonstration why they had a warning up. I am NOT afraid of you."

But after her words she didn't say anything more. She bit her tongue and held her head down, shamefully. She looked at felt like one of the serveants her father had bought and sold. She brushed off her dress quietly, making her hands keep her mind busy by doing idle things. Her favorite yellow nightgown had been ruined in her attack yesterday and it began to hang on her like rags, just barely covering what it had to.

She motioned a glance to the rest of the cages. Looking over each one and felt bitterly sad and angry. They all deserved good homes, their homes, back to whereever they had come from.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:25 am
Yumiko was surprised. You can read my thoughts? I don't get to keep anything to myself anymore? She was a bit frightened. "You are the king of the air fae? And you picked me to be your slave? Wow." She shivered a bit. "Yes, a little cold. But it's nothing to worry about.." She gently replied. She walked down the street with him saying no more.

"Well then come on." Chiyako continued walking down the street pulling on Roseanna's chains trying to make her speed up a little more. She had not an idea where she was going so she just kept walking down random streets. "Well, do you want to go home? There is no where else to go." She's harder to deal with than I thought she would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am
User Image

Koji only contined with this smile. "I never said you were afraid of me. And if you do decide to demenstrate, will you be strong enough? I saw the sign and I acknowledged it so don't think that I don't know what I'm doing." He slowly walked outside letting her get used to walking. By this time his smile was gone. They walked down the street not talking. Koji's eyes drifted to a store they walked past. He stopped and then took a few steps back looking in the window of the store. It was a womens clothing store. His smile returned as he started ulocking the handcuffs and collar tossing them into the trash. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the store. "Pick out a few things! Anything you want!" He said to her as he gave her a sweet smile.

shivawolf1

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm
[J]ane
"You are only somewhat correct. Yes, I chose you, but not as a slave. I mean, I expect you to do as I tell you, but I would think of you more as a...friend." Jane seemed to struggle to find the word, as if he wasn't quite able to concentrate. And he wasn't, not with all of the people about. "You catch on rather quickly, though. I have no control over that particular ability, it is like I'm in a room, and you are saying them aloud." He looked at her, thinking carefully. They were at his ship at this point, and he ushered her into the warm lower deck. It smelled of sweet cakes and cookies, and it was ornate in that first room, looking like an old fashioned parlour.
So what if I can here your thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:48 pm
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••

Carmenn walked closely to Koji and kept her head down. She was careful in her attempts to hide the cuffs and the collar and chain. She was, after all, a very important young woman and in her world, her life, this sort of thing didn't happen. However, right now she saw it as a flaw of her life, not warning young women like her of this sort of thing. She tried to keep her head up, but the embaressment was a little too much and she kept it down.

She gasped at his touch when he pulled the collar and cuffs away, but didn't resist him pulling her into the shop. She winced slightly though, the pain in her shoulder blades hadn't quite subsided, but she bit her lip and let him lead her into the store. She hesitated though, she didn't want to admit that she hadn't truly shop for herself. Not to mention, she wasn't about to be tricked by him, but she smiled when the shop keeper looked at them with some discomfort as though she suspected something. She smiled and acted as nothing was wierd with this.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Roseanna growled slightly when she tugged.
"Your the master...." Roseanna hissed slightly, being tugged at just put her in the sort of mood again. It wasn't her fault after being in slavery for a while it started to come naturally.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff