Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Twisted S e R i E s Accepting other Roles.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm
(( Sorries I gotta go ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin folding her arms glaring at Hatter. Her hair still dripping all over the place making her feet feel squishy. Almost laughing at his frighten tone. Her mind ringing with embarrassment. Rin opened her mouth the say something but closed it shut deciding to give him the silent treatment. Folding her arms, as she wrapped the blanket tighter around her body wishing she could be outside back to her castle with Len. She felt more alone than ever. Why did Len sacrificed himself. Why couldn't she died. Rin couldn't help but laugh at her worthlessness.  

polarisyn

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
hatter looks at her and throws her a robe about her size"here before you get a cold and dont ask why I have one your size" peaking out the door he sighs then smiles"good hes gone"he looks again when he hears her laugh"if you really care then live for the person whos dead in their place do you think it will help feeling sorry for yourself"his tone serious and stern the dog sees and charges at them gritting his teeth"STAY DOWN PUPPY!!!"with one kick he sends the dog flying down the hall looking at her"now then lets enjoy some tea and cakes and chat" Hatter extends his hand towards her  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Catching the robe she wrapped it around her body. Looking up as she saw him peeked through the door, following him silently watching him kick the poor mutt. Turning around as she saw him extend his arm, reaching out her arm she hesitated a bit pulling back her arm she sighed and finally she grabbed hold of his hand. It was a very awkward moment for her.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
The Hatter smiles as he brings her to a small room with a fire place"this is one of my studies"with a snap the fire bursts aflame and a cart of tea sweets roll in"now then lets sit shall we"giving a warm smile

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

'Studies.....' Rin thought as Hatter snapped causing the fire to burst. Staring at him as a cart of tea and sweets were rolled in. Looking directly at his face she nodded her face expressionless. Sitting down she felt uncomfortable wearing only a robe debating if she should run back and get a shirt or just stay. Rin ignoring his warm smile as her thoughts were interrupted when she spotted a strawberry shortcake with some chocolate sauce on it her favorite! Reaching for a slice of cake she placed it in front of her, still giving Hatter a silent treatment. 'if he wants to have a talk I'm not talking.' She thought her expression dull.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
sitting in his own seat he takes small cake and silently eats it"there is clothes in that closet"he said as he set the cake a side and sipped some tea  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Nodding as she slowly got off the chair almost tripping over her feet, walking to the closet she placed her hand on top of piles of clothes picking a baggy shirt that looked like a dress she decided not to wear pants... Slipping it on quickly she went to the table slouching a bit as she ate her cake and slipping some tea. Ignoring Hatter was the only thing she could do right now instead of eating her legs swaying back and forth.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
without opening his eye"it's not healthy to keep things bottled up inside...I think i'll get more tea from the drawer"getting up with his back towards acting as though she wasnt there or was going to listen

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

"Hmph." Rin said crossing her arms. "I-i-" She stuttered. "What do you care." Rin said almost yelling. Closing her eyes trying to hold back tears. Trying to pick up her cup of tea she noticed her body was shaking she couldn't hold back the tears. Rin may be and will always be a bad liar, a cry baby, a person who gets easily lonely, but she will not say defeat to such tears. She hated her being useless. Shaking off her tears she picked up the tea and sipped so lukewarm tea. Resisting the urge to stick out her tongue.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Evil Ichigo211
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
without a sound he hugs her"come on let it out crying does not make you weak and there is no one here to see you cry so let it out"giving a warm smile his eye still closed

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin biting her lip almost drawing blood her body shaking as Hatter hugged her calming her body a bit as she let some tears fall down streaming her face. 'Can I trust him? It has only been a day and I'm like this sitting here crying.' Rin thought as more tears fell down onto Hatter's shoulders.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 am
User Image
Still closing his eyes and not saying a word Hatter goes and picks her up his face becomes calm with some seriousness to it. Walking down the halls he walks with grace as if he had his eyes open, as he continues on, many eyes appear through doors and windows but none venture towards them for they knew not to approach the man when hes calm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin stopped crying she had no more tears, staring out into space as Hatter picked her up. 'His sudden calmness. It freaks me out...' Rin thought as they were walking through the halls. 'Is he going to kill me now?" Rin thought.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
he opens the door walking in the room which appeared to be one for a child he pits her in the small familiar bed"now then get some rest we have things to do in the morning"smiling one more he starts to walk away

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff