Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 am
He grimaced at the crude thrown up on his shoes. He shrugged and threw the shoes off and walked off barefoot. "Hmm...Your room is second door on the left. Its on the second floor. Go change and be ready. We need to leave soon. I almost forgot about a meeting," he said walking up the stairs. Another slave was off to the side. She stayed quiet, waiting for them to leave and clean up the mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am
"******** a*****e." she muttered angrily, glaring after him. She noticed another slave standing off to the side and she straightened a little, relaxing a bit as her expression grew a little softer. "Hi. What's your name?" she asked, offering a bit of a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 am
She smiled weakly at her. "I-I'm Sarah," she said sounding like an innocent girl. She walked out there hesitantly and then started cleaning up the mess. She had folded up wings and a devils tail. She was some type of demon slave. Not many of those. "Y-you shouldn't be s-so mean t-to Kito." She said sounding scared.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 am
Heather frowned a little. "Why the h- . . . why not? He's the reason why I can't go home. As long as I'm a slave and he's a master, he has robbed me of my freedom! I'm not going to give in to the likes of him." she said, trying to stay calm, but failing. She glared a little off to the side. She remembered something Kito had said and she sighed. Well, the rags she was in was not the best thing in the world to go around wearing. "I'm gonna go change. Not because he told me to, but because I want to! But I swear if I only find maid outfits I'm gonna . . ." she trailed off angrily, growling to herself as she made her way to the room Kito had designated as hers.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 am
She opened her mouth like she was going to say something but then closed it. She will learn how Kito truly was in the future. The room she was storming off to had several cloths. Dresses, everyday cloths, yes a maid outfit but there was only one and there were several other cloths. Kito was already changed and messing with a few things under his cloths. "Damn equipment. Always a bad fit," he said noticing Sarah cleaning. She smiled at him and he returned it. "She run off again or something?" He asked and the slave shook her head no. "Sh-shes changing."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 am
Heather's anger simmered down a little as she saw very little maid outfits. Only one. She made note to burn it as soon as possible. She had done that in every of her other master's houses. She burned every maid outfit she came across. She grabbed some clothes that fit and were easy to move around in. She tore a small hole in the back of the jeans to make room for her tail before she slipped those on, but otherwise, she didn't really have any issues. Once she was done changing, she looked around the room, searching for any means to exit. She did note a window, though she didn't look out to see how high up she was. She'd figure that out later. Once done with her inspection, she left the room, freezing as she saw Kito and scowling, her ears instantly flattening against her head in anger.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 am
"Good. Come on. We have a special meeting," he said with a serious face. He kept messing with something in his right sleeve. He exited the building and when to his pickup. He needed it for the cargo. "Note there might be some action." He warning starting the vehicle.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 pm
Melissa just growled, but she followed after Kito, hoping that maybe she'd be able to get the jump on him and somehow be able to get her freedom. Once she was in the vehicle, she slammed the door behind her, making sure her tail was out of the way first. She really didn't like being a slave and she absolutely hated how she couldn't try and run while her 'master' could tell where she was.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm
He glanced at her and sighed. He started driving out to his destination. "You know if you were a bit nicer I might return in favor," he said taking a left. He continued to drive until there was an abandoned factory warehouse. there were a few other cars parked there. He slowed to a stop. The car facing the direction so they could get out quickly if need be. Some men came out and greeted them. "Welcome my old friend," the one looking like a fat pimp. One of his guards was missing a hand and glared at Kito. He smiled at him knowing what happened. He was the one that did it. "Hows the hand?" Kito asked and the guard growled. "Still pissed? You know your hand tasted like s**t."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Heather followed behind Kito, wondering why the hell he'd be going to such a shady looking place. Just looking at the abandoned warehouse caused her hackles to raise. And here she was with a broken arm. Was he expecting her to protect him or something? Yeah, right. She'd let him die if someone attacked him. If that was the case, why was he bringing her here? Her senses on high alert, she followed him, lip curled back a little as she let out some growls. She was nervous, but she was doing her best not to show it. She hated showing any sort of weakness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Kito laughed at him and then reached behind him. A briefcase followed his hands back. He literally pulled things out of no where and everyone always wanted to know how. "Heres your money. Wheres my equipment?" He asked as some mean rolled several crates out. He smiled and gave him the money and the men started to put the crates in his pickup. "So you got a new slave? She seems meaner then most. Lets hope she can fight better then your last one," the fat pimp looking dude said. Kito then looked a bit sad and glared at him. "Talk about her like that and you will be my meal," he said sounding demonic. It was like he was bipolar...well worse. He had more then just two personalities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:07 pm
Heather snarled angrily at the fat one, clenching her right hand since her left one was out of commission. She was startled into silence at Kito's words and his voice. He was definately an odd one. But he was scum just like all masters were. She did not trust him in the least.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm
"Oh sorry. I forgot. You are sensitive to that," he said chuckling a bit. This time Kito showed his angry side. His knuckles popped from him clenching to hard. Then there were cars driving to fast to their position. "s**t! We got company!" Someone yelled. Kito glanced and ran to his truck. "Get in!" He yelled to her. He didn't know her name. He forgot to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm
Heather hesitated a moment before she jumped into the truck, deciding that maybe hanging around wasn't a good idea.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm
Kito sped off as some of the guys stayed. The cars that just got there opened fired at the dealers. "s**t!" He growled as some new holes were put into his truck. "OI! I like this truck assholes!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handgun. Where did he pull this crap out no one knows. He returned fire on the assailants. He then glanced at his slave and sighed. "Here! Please learn how to use it fast!" He said handing her the handgun.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff