Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm
(oh sweatdrop XD)
Drake opens the door and remembers he forgot to lock the door. "And just why the hell would you need matches?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm
"Ummm no reason i just needed some that's all." Zee looks down at the ground hoping Drake can't read her guilty conscience. "I... I just need em." she looks up and smiles slightly. "Well?" Zee tries to sound more demanding hoping it'll get her what she wants quicker, "Come on i don't got all day."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
"No your gonna set something on fire.....what do you think i am stupid? now get back to your room!" He waits to see if she'll go back or if he has to force her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm
She steps back a little as Drake yells. "I won't set anything on fire." she then says looking him straight in the eyes. "I just need something to pass the time." she stands up a little bit taller. "But fine." she turns around and starts walking down the hall in the opposite direction of her room. "I'm just gonna look around then." she starts walking off.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:21 pm
"....." he presses a button and all the doors and windows lock. "Pass the time huh?....sly girl...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm
Zee stops walking and turns around. "Does this mean i can't look around?" then she smiles. "And yes i am sly."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm
"N-no you can...just some places will be sealed off...." He sighs. "Now stop bothering me...." He slams the door shut.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm
Zee looks at the door. "What is he doing in there?" she says quietly to herself. She walks over to the door and puts her ear against it.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 pm
It's muffled at first but she can hear him finally say. "NO DAMMIT IM TELLING YOU THE SHIPMENT WILL BE THERE!!.....so just wait a few days.....yes i did get a new one why?....no im not PLANNING on killing her....yes that is an option.....*sigh* listen i promise it'll be there so chill the F*** out...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 pm
"What shippment? Kill me? Who is he talking to." She leans on the door knob and pushes herself forward just a little more then. WHAM!! She falls in onto the ground. "s**t." She looks up. " Oops haha sorry." she waits to see what he will do next, "The guys nice. I'm ok." she thinks to herself.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 pm
He stares at her coldly,you can't really tell what he's thinking. "......i gotta call you back." He hangs up and stares at her for a bit. "Just how much did you hear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Zee gulps a little, "Ummm nothing really." she says looking down. "Just stuff about shippment, the person having to wait.... You not planning on killing me, promising to be somewhere.... YOU NOT PLANNING TO KILL ME!!" she looks up at his icy stare. "Umm that's it."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:57 pm
"Yes im not PLANNING on killing you....that doesn't mean i wont...just get out of here....." He shoves her out the door and locks it this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Zee staggers out the door after being so rudely pushed. "Fine." she says then spits on the door and walks down the hallway. She gets to the kitchen and starts opening drawers. "Hmmm no matches in here." she opens more drawers. "No matches in here but whats this... Ah yes paper and pencil." she grabs what she can then runs to her room.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm
He gets back off the phone after a bit and decides to see what she's doing. "She's better not be trying to escape..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff