Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Taken~ {1x1} [O/F/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Lyra gorwls,"I cane see that by look at you." She growls when she sees him lick her blood from his sword. She felt her body healing itself to hel pher a bit ,but she know she would be out again if she didn't eat something soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm
Ryuu growls but lowers his head trying to be nice"Would you like to go eat in the forest with me?" he asks hoping she would  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Lyra growls again."You have problems ,but yes I would like to eat before you try to take anymore blood from me." Her eyes fade back to brown ashe looks at them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 am
Ryuu grabs her leash and puts it on her pulling her along with him as he goes to a hidden spring and sets a basket full of food down for her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 am
Lyra glares at him when he puts the leash on her. Now she felt like a really dog no longer a high ranked werewolf in her pack. She fallows him not wanting to be pulled anymore. When they come to the spring, she sits down on the ground and lays back happy that she is finally outside.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 am
Ryuu unhooks the leash"Sorry its the rules or i would let you just walk without the leash" he smiles and pushes the basket to her"there is alot in there so eat all of it if you wish" he says and leans against the cave his eyes closing as he tries to relax  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Lyra looks at him when he unhooks the leash,"Thank you." She puts her hand in the basket and pulls out an apple. She takes a bite from it as she looks up at teh sky. She lets out a sigh,"I love being outside."

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm
Ryuu watches her"Yes only until blood is spilled" he whispers  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Lyra hears what he says and frowns as she looks over at him,"Do you have to be a mood killer?" She turns her head looks up at the sky adn took another bite of her apple.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:44 pm
Ryuu standstands jumping up onto the rock and sits waiting for her to finish her meal. Ryuu's mind wanders through his plan knowing the outcome and it was fine with him  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:54 pm
Lyra finsihs up her food before putting the trash in the basket to throw away later. She gets up to her feet and stretchs her arms and legs. She let out a sigh before looking over to Ryuu.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 pm
"Alright time to go" he says putting the leash on her and dragging her along back toward town not saying a word not caring anymore.  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:11 pm
Lyra lets out a low growl when he put the leash back on making her feel like a dog again. She lets him drag her back not willing to go on her own will. She didn't want to go back and be tortured again by him.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm
once they get in his room he locks the door and hides the key on him releasing her.Ryuu sits in a large bean bag chair closing his eyes  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Lyra lets out another growl when he locks the door. She rolls her eyes before starting to pace the room not liking that she couldn't do nothing in this place. She loved to run adn find nothing not be locked in a room with a vampire.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff