Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Flying above the garden Mina felt safe from the masters and lusty men that she knew were below looking for someone to fullfill their wishes. She was going to make sure she wasn't the one to do that, she wanted to be alone but knew she'd have to go back down sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah gasped as he lifted her up, throwing a glare at the cheering masters. "Put me down!" she growled, trying to push him away. "Talk about what?" she asked as she hissed and growled at him, struggling in his arms.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
aiden hissed " shut up you viel girl.. and listen to your master" he brought her into his home..and slammed the door shut he placed her in the master bed room and locked the door "when im ready for you after this drink ill come in for you as of now make your self at home".. he walked over to his gin bottle and drank  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Men around Anya started to reach out at her trying to grab her and have her dance for them. Their taunting voices all said the same thing. 'Dance for me, and I'll reward you very well.' Anya tried dancing away or even stop dancing, but when she did someone slapped her butt or someplace else to keep her going.

Kiatala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah hissed at him. Her tail twitching with irritation. She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back to him with a stubborn sniff. "Stupid Drunken b*****d!" she hissed. She just stood where she was, not bothering to sit. Some how she knew this wasn't her home, but her memories only went back so far.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Aiden began to open the bottle of gin and poured himself a glass.. he had always want tarah but tina would push he away.. finally hiss lust for tarah might be quenched. He looked over some papers.. he read the files two names stood out.. Tina and tarah.. he knew these two girls had a bond.. a strong bond.. for in fact they were half sisters... he drank some more and cursed under his breath.. he got up and walked back tot he room..where he locked tarah in.  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
As she waited, pouting, she sat on the floor, not moving. Who cared if he was her master. She wasn’t going to let him take her. She sighed, wishing Tina was here with her.
Suddenly her ears perked and she caught the scent and sound of Aiden approaching. She growled, hissing quietly. She kept her back facing the door, she didn’t even want to see the man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis smiled lightly and nodded, his cheek a bit still red from earlier and replied,"Yeah, I guess so..." He said softly and kept his smile on his face, not certain what he was going to do with Tina. He didn't want to do whatever things that his friends did to women like Tina, because it wasn't right, to force women like Tina to do things they don't want to do. Then he heard her question, asking him if he wanted anything for her to do for him, except she didn't want him to ask for pleasure. Luis shook his head and replied,"I wouldn't want that stuff....I'm not like my other friends, who want pleasure from you....I'm not like that. I just wanted a friendly conversation...." He said softly and smiled lightly.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

((Sorry for late post...))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
((ooc: its ok i might post late tonight too im going to opening night of aliceinwonderland))

User Image

Tina smiled when he admitted what he really wanted "im sorry if me asking made you feel weird.. i just have to ask.. or not ask at all and get taken advantage of" she begam to stand up."would you like something to drink.. i have some wine or something if you want me to get it?"..she smiled a heart warming smile "or you can tell me what you'd like me to get you or do.. i guess"

User Image

"Are you ready for me sweetheart?!" Aiden called out drunkly to tarah.. he began to turn the door handle. He peeked in with a big smile on his face.. "Now now love don't pout.. please smile for me?"..he chuckled.. "im not gunna bite you"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am
(luckyyyyyy, I totally want to see that)

User Image

Finally deciding that she was ready to go back down Mina slwoly flyies back down to the ground where there were some trees. Spotting some flowers she smiles a bit and walks over to them and smells them. "Their are always such beautiful flowers here" she says to herself before heading off to her secret place and retreiving a small case that she kept hidden from everyone. Opening it up she smiles as she pulls out the flute she'd had with her as far back as she could remember, though she couldn't remember why she loved it so much.

Bringing the flute up to her lips she starts to play a slow sad song, the notes could be heard through the garden. Some men stopped and listened others didn't, some took notices and others didn't also. Walking out from her hidding place she walks around playing knowing some were watching, following and wanting.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 am
((ooc: ill tell you how it is))
P O S T F O R M I N A

The other girls in the garden heard minas sad song.. they slowly gathered around her and listen to her song.. the sat close to her as if they felt safe from the men. a blonde girl ran up to anya
"anya why don't you dance for us to mina's tune.. please we love the way you dance".. she ran off to meet her friends as she listen intently as mina played  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am
(thanks it sounds like it's going to be a good movie)
User Image

Hearing all of them approach Mina smiles and continues to play, finishing one song she moved onto another making it sound like they were meant to be together the songs. She felt free, safe, and not alone when with the other girls when they were all just together sitting, talking, being themselves, not having to work. She loved this feeling. Mina knew this wouldn't last long it never seemed like it lasted long. Deciding sad songs weren't good enough she changed to a song that was a little more upbeat that others could dance to if they wanted to.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 am
M I N A P O S T:

three little girls started dancing.. some of the older ones joined in hummingor clapping  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed and turned her head, giving him a fake smile. Then turned around again, she didn't say anything to his question. What did he think, he could just take her cause he was her master? She was going to struggle. She seriously didn't want to be here.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am
(sorry been pulling blanks on stuff)
User Image

Smilling as she played Mina moved around the girls as they got up and danced together, smilling and laughing. Spinning around a bit her songs got more upbeat and a bit faster but not to fast. Soon all the gurls were dancing laughing and having fun not caring about the lustymen that they knew were around somewhere. Watching the girls Mina smiled again and took to the air still playing but sitting cross-legged as she watched the girls, some younger than her by a year or two and some older, all having fun.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff