Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Killmes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Looks like it's my turn...

Alex stood up and began to cast fire rain as soon as Mari had stepped back from Amaya's attack. The grass and the trees around caught the fire and spread it around. Alex shouted with a grin on his face, he knew Mari, everyone in dark eternal eyes did, she was the best assassin. "Master Mari !! You'd better come this way ! ... I thought Dark eternal eyes' top assassin was amazing either." He chuckled and whispered the last sentence to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 am
"Hmph." Mari ran at Amaya, ready to impale.
Mamoru stood in front of Amaya and put up a shield. Mari flipped backwards just before she could hit the shield and landed on her feet.
"Go, Amaya!" The way Mamoru spoke left Amaya no room to argue.

Amaya handed Mamoru his naginata and ran off.  

Stefisgarden

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm
Kain walked towards the young boy (Aaron) and kneeled down a bit away from him "hehe its ok im friendly" Kain smiled as him then looked up at Masami "red eternal eyes ?" Kain asked confused "wait i have red eyes...heh cool...see im blind so i cant see to well...and why was i here.....well i heared there was trouble" Kain stood up and looked at Mina "hmm well i just couldnt forgive myself if i left such a young boy and his mother now could i"

((i have no internet so i might not be able to post i will post if i can get ahold of a computer if i cant please make sure you say you take Kain with you thank you))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm
Zack ran to his horse got his weapons and ran back!He send a wave of wind at Mari and drew his broadsword ready to protect his friends"Great protector..."He whisperd,it was the name of his weapon"Hey you!!Who are you!"He shouted at Mari,before he looked at the fire caster"And you too who are you!?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm
((No prob, Angel 0f D0om.))

"The name's Mari. I have been given the job of assassinating you, Mamoru," Mari said.
"Let me guess. This has something to do with my refusal, right?"
"You got it."
"Who do you work for?" Mamoru asked.
"That isn't important, seeing as how you are about to die," Mari told him.
"You're very confident, aren't you?" Mamoru said.
"The top assassin in the whole country has no reason for low confidence."
"Top assassin? Heh. Sorry sister, but that place belongs to Arisu. She would have already killed us by now," Mamoru taunted.
Mari flared with anger. "I'm better than Arisu ever was! I'm the best assassin!" she shouted.
"Looks like I hit a soft spot," Mamoru said with a slight smirk.
"I'll wipe that smirk right off your face!" Mari yelled and ran at him. "See you in Hell!" She swung her sword vertically when she got close to him.
Mamoru simply side-stepped to avoid the sword, then swung his naginata so the shaft would hit her directly in the small of her back, which should send her falling into the ground. However, she disappeared just as the naginata was about to hit, only to reappear a short distance away.
"It's not so easy when the enemy isn't caught by surprise, isn't it?"

"Shut up!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"We should probably get moving. It's only a matter of time before they find Zack," Masa said.
Mina nodded. Looking over at Jay, she thought, We'll be alright. Don't you worry about a thing. Then she turned around and left the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm
Wind swept across the grass and Celceus could feel several sources of energy on the wind. These sources of energy consisted mostly of plants taller than a few feet. It was one thing Celceus loved. He could feel the world around him in ways no other person could. It was an ability, not magic, that gave him the power to feel and use that energy. Some people were born with abilities. They ranged from everything imaginable. Celceus had done some research into it, but only enough to come up with some a vague hypothesis between the difference between abilities and true magic. It seemed that abilities accessed some outside source to function, as many abilities required no energy draw on the user. Whereas magic takes energy from the user. It also seemed that abilities were set in stone. Once the potential was reached there was no going beyond that. From what Celceus had concluded, you couldn't further your ability any farther than the limits you were set at birth, no matter what they may be. Magic, on the other hand, was seemingly limitless. As long as you had the energy and experience to cast a spell, it's possible.

Celceus sighed. He didn't say a word as to what the others were saying. This wasn't odd for him. He was used to not talking and sometimes even when he was around people they chose not to speak with him because he didn't speak much. It was the way he was built, it always had been his way. He filled himself with energy, just to hold it for the rush, then let it slip away. Traveling with these people was going to turn out to be interesting.

HaruRivers

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 am
((How i like it when zack is ignorred..)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 am
Alex frowned, Mari paid no interest in him, nor his fire, and that was totally irritating. He turned to a man, once with a horse, who just drew his sword. "Me? Who am I? I'm the one who's going to kick your a**, actually, my fire is. Sorry to be rude but I'm upset. Farewell."

Alex waved his hand, The fire around him swirled up into the air and formed a serpent-shape. The fire serpent lunged fiercely toward Zack.

Killmes

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm
Zack was in kinda bad mood so he just pointed his sword at him and slowly walked closer.He looked at the serpent and felt its burning heat when it was very close to him but in this moment he was also close enough to the boy and smiled"You are in my range!Thank you for your powers!"He said grinning and the snake disapeard"Stealing...the abillity to steal powers and abillities of someone else..The reason why king Annexus took me in as his son..i think."Zack knew that this power would last for an hour and that the boy would get his power back in an hour.But now he enjoyed it and casted a fire ball"Nice...mmh..So why are you here?Are you my end?Black eyed freak?Can't we just live in peace?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 pm
Zanoo was laying on his back on a roof his head hanging off the edge as he saw a few men go to a house and die "Wonder what's going on over there?" he asked himself as he rolled on to his stomach and slowly got up and jumped off the building walking to the few people there.  

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Killmes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm
Alex narrowed his eyes. Stealing powers? How could I have been so stupid? "You're Zack. I should have recognized you. Stupid memory." He smirked, tapped his finger on his forehead. "For your first question, I followed you, I saw you and him. Mari messed things up. I felt I want to take part. Second question, No, I guess not. Last question, maybe yes, if you can help me, but I don't think you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 am
((Sorry it seems like I'm ignoring you, but I'm just trying to make Mari...Hm...How should I say this...I'm trying to make her very intent on taking out Mamoru, since he's her target.

Hey, my friend in real life made a RP, but she really needs people to join. Would any of you be interested? She needs the main evil guy.

Um...I can't think right now, so I'll make my reply later.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am
(...ignorring a wind wave ...ignorring an attack...is a bit much stef..>>...)

Zack focused on the fire ball and it grew bigger then he threw it at Mari"...How do you know...my name"He asked the boy"I never saw you before...but who cares...I want peace...and i don't realy want to tear you into pieces...so what should we do ?"

Aaron was still scared so he hid behind his mum and wnated her to carry him,he was still 5 years old and that was just to much for him.Deep inside he hoped that it was just a bad dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 am
((Huh? O.o ...Oh! I didn't see that... sweatdrop Sorry.))  

Stefisgarden

Killmes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 am
"You don't know why? Really?" Alex burst out laughing, though he threw a quick, worried glance at Mari. "Everyone in dark side know you, Zack. As a traitor, a rebel son of Annexus. Listen. I have a... personally vengeance, for someone who's a red eternal eyes."

Alex looked at Zack with his coal black eyes, and smirked. "If you can find the one I want, I'll work for you as a spy. I'll help you stop this war, and bring the peace back to the land."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff