Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Gamingguru's game recruiting... got 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 am
I do the same XD It makes some interesting times when you have to play a charrie you otherwise wouldn't have.

Like I said. I'll cover either Devine or Arcane. No worries eather way

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Psionics, magic or combat, It makes no matter to me. I have a thousand ideas for any location that is needed. I have too much time on my hands.

I am now thinking on just doing a fighter/telepath combo.

Edited  

Xboxplayerj

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am
Three of my ideas are for skirmisher type builds (two different swordsage possibles, and a monk/psywar hybrid) while I've also toyed with a couple of beaters (a binder or duskblade).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 am
The ECL is 5 so how ever you want to make it to 5. If you have a +1 LA And NO Racial HD then you can start at level 4 in whatever class and reduce your LA to +0 this means you start as an ECl 4 character but you have the option to buy of your level adjust.

If you want to play a Gnoll for example you would be an ECL of 4 before class levels so you would gain one class level. And become an ECL of 5 because you only have 1 HD not from racial HD you can't buy off the +1 LA until you gain 2 more levels. For more information ask me or use the Unearthed Arcana book.

Alright on a side note MAKE WHAT YOU WANT don't worry about what everyone else is playing. If we end up with a group full of casters so be it. But don't be like "what do you want to play?" So that you know not to make that.  

Archfiend Damio

gamingguru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 am
Everyone should just make what they want to play and not worry about what the others are playing! if everyone waits to see what there is nothing gets done  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 am
Soz Jester, just the way I work =3

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:08 am
In a way its kind of Meta-Gaming. Because you look where the party is weak and you try to fill that gap. But in the end you should just make what you want to play and if there is games then you have challenges to over come.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 am
Well here is my character that is replacing my old one. Ka'Ele And i am not changing it no mater what anyone else plays.
Its unfinished though, needs Background/Alignment/Gear And a few things here and there. but its a start.  

Archfiend Damio

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 am
It gives me a chance to play roles I usualy done. I usualy got for a caster.

*Shrugs* Each to there own.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 am
Hear goes nothing.  

Xboxplayerj

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm
I'll stick with the heal bot.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=187304

Just need to add items and come up with a history really

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm
I'm still working on him, but here is what I have thus far... Glimwick Waykin & Francis the Badger

Still got equipment, and other modifications to work on.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Edit:

I have to ask before I show, Can I take the Lasher from Sword and fist book?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm
The Sword and Fist is a 3.0 book and, while most of the good classes were updated or converted in to base classes, the Lasher was not (For good reason). And as the DM allows an almost infient amout of sorces he most sticks to 3.5. As such the Lasher (while a mostly useless class, even more so then Arcane Archer) may seem like a cool idea, it lack of an update shows that it was trashed for a reason.

I would REALLY have to say its not allowed and think about other ideas but the DM could blind side me (not likely).  

Archfiend Damio

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:28 am
Part of my problem is that I've got about a dozen ideas running through my head at any one time. That's why I like to get an idea of what a group may need. It also allows each PC to have less competition for the limelight. *shrug*  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff