Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:33 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus frowned slightly and replied,"I did not give up....I merely just surrendered willingly to assist you....that is all." He said to her and slowly made his was over with her to the cell door.

He heard her question and smiled lightly,"I've got enough trust on you right now...." He told her softly, smiling lightly still. He hoped that he was making the right decision.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
Chantal just nodded as the guard opened the door. "There'll be no need for those." She said quickly, pointing to the heavy chains in his hands. Lightly she touched the edge of his sleeve and guided him from the cell.

{[ooc:: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus smiled as he walked out, then faint lunged at the guard, threatening him a bit, smirking as the guard backed away from him, still holding the chains. He wasn't going to wear those, even if she forced him to. He soon followed after Chantel, glad to be finally free from the cage, but something bothered him.

"So, since you are my new master, what can I call you, miss?" He asked her curiously, wondering what her name was. He didn't like the term master very much, gave him a slight bad taste in his mouth when he said it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm
"Chantal." She said simply before lightly smacking him over the head with her open palm. "And we'll have none of that, or I'll get the chains."
She was mocking, of course, as they continued their way through the maze of hallways.

"You must have been a real pain in the neck if they stuck you down this far." She said to no one in particular.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus flinched slightly from her smacking on his head."Nice to meet you too..." He said softly and continued to walk with her through the maze of never ending passageways.

"Well, I did not appreciate their methods of getting me here and their treatment of me and my people..." He told her, not realizing it was specifically at him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:32 pm
The last door closed with a thud behind them Chantal shielded her eyes from the bright sunlight. A carriage stood only a few feet away, the driver waiting for both of them. "I forgot how bright it is out here." She looked over at Sirinus. "Are you okay?"

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus followed her out until he heard the final door slam behind him, feeling the heat and intense brightness of the sun hanging above them. He moved his right hand up above his brow and covered his eyes."Haven't seen the sun in quite a while..." He muttered to himself and sighed. Then he looked to Chantal and nodded,"Yeah, I'm fine....just my eyes need adjustment..." He said softly, feeling a slight blindness overcome his eyes for a few moments as they tried to adjust to the brightness of the outer land. He saw the carriage and smiled lightly, seeing her own driver parked in front. She must have a rich family... He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Finally adjusting to the light she ventured a look to the sky, judging the time. 'We're late.' Chantal thought worriedly as she looked back down.
"Come on, we have to hurry." Chantal grabbed Sirinus's hand and pulled him quickly towards the carriage."Here, you first." Looking at the driver she just nodded and waited for Sirinus to enter the carriage.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked up to the sky, in an attempt to see what was around him, but before he could do that, he was pulled by the hand towards the carriage by Chantal."Wait, why are we in a hurry?!" He asked as he stepped inside the carriage, sitting down carefully in an unoccupied seat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm
The carriage started to move as Chantal closed the door behind her. "My father." She said simply before staring out the window, the village passing by quickly, almost a blur were the people.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus soon saw Chantal climb into the carriage after he did and heard her response."Why does your father need you in a hurry? Does he have plans for something that requires you?" He asked her curiously, raising an eyebrow at her."I apologize for my constant questioning, but I want to know...if that's okay with you however..." He told her softly, looking at her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:17 pm
Chantal sighed. She'd really hoped not to talk about her father, it was a sensitive topic. "He doesn't need me there per say, just expects it." She looked over at Sirinus. "Please don't provoke him." She pleaded as the carriage came to a stop.

"We're here ma'am." The driver called from outside.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus heard her alleged response and nodded, not asking anymore questions. When he heard her tell him not to provoke him, he nodded and kept his mouth shut as the carriage came to a stop. He didn't know if she didn't like her father or something, but he could tell that she did not want to talk much of it from her quick response. He was going to be a good elf, unless provoked himself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:32 pm
Chantal took a deep breath before exiting the carriage. She waved Sirinus to follow as she jumped down.

"Never let the slave behind you." A loud booming voice yelled, and a hand wrapped around Chantal's upper arm, roughly pulling her forward. A monster of a man stood in front of her. And a monster he was, both in size and temperment.

"I'm sorry father." She mumbled and looked down, her arm still gripped painfully.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus climbed down the carriage and exited off like Chantal, seeing her wave him over to where her house was. He was anxious, but yet nervous to see her father in a place like this.

Sirinus was surprised by the booming yell of the man that came over, taking Chantal's upper arm with his bare hand. He was about to get into a defensive stance, but remembered that he wasn't to antagonize anything more, so he stood normal, watching as she felt pain from the father figure's grip. He was even surprised and nervous by the size of the man, much more for the man's temper as well.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff