Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Lerista sighed and nodded. "Just as I thought, they didnt feed you properly." He looked at the paperwork and set it aside having a droid take it to his studies. "You wont have to worry about the cage for long, though I know you are dangerous I would rather you not be caged. But I will have to condition you. You should be glad that I got you first, nearly all those that would have purchased you would have you declawed." He raised his eyebrows meaningfully. He was informing her and testing her at the same time. He was trying to see if this one could actually understand him or if she faked it. The comment about the claws might catch her attention, but he wasnt sure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm
In fact she did understand him. She spent years in the slave cages and slowly learned their language...well...most of it. Her head lifted as he spoke to her, and when she finished, she started to lick her paws to properly clean them as best she could, looking intensely at her claws. She reached down and clawed out curled shards of the metal on the bed. Almost as if to say 'I'd like to see them try.' She pulled her hand back up and curled in back to hug her body.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Lerista's eyes got big a bit and he smiled broadly. "Well you may not be able to speak but I think you understand me well enough." He stood up and again slowly walked to her cage to pick the plate up and back away back to his seat to hand the plate to the droid. "I think we can wait a bit before feeding time again. Those brutes put a bit too many sedatives in you." He sighed and shook his head. For a moment he looked sad and then smiled at her. "They scarred you but I noticed marks that were older, possibly an animal." He sighed and leaned back a bit. "So here is the thing, I can let you roam free about my ship with only a few rules or you can sit in that cage letting your lean muscles flaxen and wane. I will feed you properly that isnt the problem. I just need to know whether I can let you out and not worry about repercussions or will I have to condition you?" He pointed to the collar around her neck. "It was a mild shock collar but I had to juice it up a bit accordingly. Lets face it your tougher then most others." He walked a bit closer to her cage and knelt down a bit with his head tilted. "Let you out or not, tap once for yes and twice for no."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 pm
The feline, now fed, felt like she had some energy and strength now. She managed to stand up. She stood tall and moved over to where he stood. They were mere inches apart. A slight smirk crept across her face. "Is that not why you bought me...human." There was her alluring purr-like voice again, and her accent was very heavy, almost like a mix between Russian and African. This was a creature just full of surprises.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image
Lerista's eyes widened a bit again and he laughed delighted. "Ah so you can speak, well this will make it so much easier then. I was a bit worried I would have to teach you to speak." She was a brazen one by what her question implied. He grinned broadly at her. That voice was dangerous in itself, he would have to be leery of it and make sure she didnt know about it, otherwise he would be in trouble. "Its true I did buy you for company and slight protection. Lets face it a man good with a blaster would be in trouble with your claws." He was confident in the collar so with a quick flick he thumbed the latch down and moved back a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm
Tristan smiled nicely at the girl that just walked up to him. "I wanted to know which one would you think would suite me." He smiled then held up his camera "One not afraid of a flash," He took a picture of the girl and smiled. "Sorry had to take a one," he looked at the neko that was close and thought she looked adorable.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:59 pm
The Tigress was still quite groggy but remained standing. She didn't move when he unlatched the cage door, and also when he stepped back. She wasn't sure if this in itself was a test. She didn't trust him, or anyone after all. "You have a bad choice in company, but a good choice for protection." Before stepping out of the cage, she spoke up again. "I only ask one thing for my cooperation." Her accent got thick on the more complicated words.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Lerista smiled at her still confused as to why she didnt take her chance to leave the cage. Chuckling he figured that they must have electrified her bars or something. He looked at her steadily and the smile didnt leave his face. "Good protection yes, but you'll find me more suiting when on best behavior." He chuckled as she asked her question and gripping the gate of her cage he spoke smoothly while he opened it. "Make your offer and I will see if it suits me or not."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa looked over at the man with the camera curiously. Why not afraid of a flash? she wondered. Shaking her head Tessa looked back at the man that was staring through the bars of her cage. He was a mysterious one, she didn't know what to think of him. Should she be scared? Or was he different from the rest of them? Deciding that she couldn't trust anyone, Tessa scooted farther back into the cage, waiting for the man to speak again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 pm
The Tigress's eyes narrowed. "All I want, is to avenge my people." At that point, it was almost as if one could see that fateful day in her eyes. When the soldiers attacked her homeland. They were memories that haunted her dreams every night. She snapped out of it after a moment. "Give me that, and I will stay and do whatever you need." She still didn't leave the cage, not until she got her answer.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Lerista stayed still for a moment and tilted his head. "Avenge her people? Ah I see now." He smiled slowly and softly and nodded. "Very well you will have my help with avenging your people. But first I must know a few things." He backed up and sent a droid to retrieve her folders. "I can find your planet that isnt the problem, however I need to know what took you exactly." He looked at her green eyes and smiled again. "If I help you then you wont attack me?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 pm
'Not afraid of a flash?' Rebecca thought raising an eyebrow. At the moment she didn't care. She needed to find away out of there. While trying to figure out a way, she kept glaring at the customers.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm
She finally stepped out of the cage. For the first time in a long time, she had a taste of some kind of freedom. "Attacking you now it pointless. You are more use to me alive." It was strange. She didn't talk like she was a slave. She talked like a hunter, a warrior, as that was what she truly was. She wondered if they were going to stand there all day. She was still quite tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Lerista chuckled and nodded. His hand came over to her and unclipped the collar from around her neck. He slid it off and handed it to a droid. "Now then, let me show you where your quarters are where you will be sleeping." He turned and started to walk up the stairs to the main corridor. He turned his back because even without the collar he could handle her if she attacked, though now that he promised what he did he knew she needed him for the time being. The only reason he accepted was because for once he would get to do something exciting besides transport. He had a few assault droids stashed away for when they were needed but this changed things a bit. He took her to a room and slid the door open. "You may sleep here if you like and the kitchen is across from you. The droid there can make anything its programmed to...I dont think it would have food from your world however." He tilted his head up and spoke in the same smooth tone but sounded a bit bored. "Computer program coordinates 002742338 dash 88493 and engage." He closed the folder and looked back at her. "The folder says your name but I would rather you told me yourself so I wont pronounce it wrong or if they even have the right one. My name is Lerista."

Lord Blade Icestorm

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces