PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm
Here it comes...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Sayga Takaino
Troll AKA Zahmen II
Sayga Takaino
Troll
Sayga Takaino

Which would you rather have? Numerous primary sources or one barely primary source? I think at this point you're just arguing for your own amusement. Have fun trolling

I have a very credible and reliable single source, I do not need to find other books that tell me what I already know. Maybe if you gave it a gander yourself you'd see the light.
I've yet to see you offer any printed and published support for your arguments.

The best sources are usually unwritten, just because it's on paper does not mean it is of any higher credibility. I give up on you man confused

I'm just asking you to argue at my level. I have an accredited author on my side, and you're appealing to something that isn't even written.

Sometimes the spoken word is a higher argument then the printed one. Expecting someone to be able to source everything is something i expect to see a prep do, not a fellow goth. Man now that you're just trolling i see no point in even bothering to post back.

Can't tell if serious, I know you saw my white text because it's gone.
I'm not a prep you are, true goths can cite a source for every single thought that they have (lord only knows that most of them aren't original anyways)  

Xahmen

Ametrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 am
Now it really looks like trolling... And if it's not I'll tell you it's not good to let yourself get deluded so easily instead of taking a critical attittude, just because you read something in a book. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am
Prep - One who does not provide proper sourcing.

Guys, I learned something new today!

For being part of a group that claims so often to be so open minded, some of you are quick to bash on and overgeneralize a group of people.

Furthermore, the best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them. The more you argue and insult one, the more lulz they get out of it.  

PetreyDish

midnight mysteries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 am
I think most people have the wrong idea of what a satanist is anyway - satanists don't worship the devil as most people believe...it's all more about 'self-worship'.

And no, i don't think there is really a link between being goth and being satanistic. after all one is a relion/belief of sorts while the other is a style. That's like saying all chavs are Buddhists.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 am
YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE... satanist or not... you can't always rely on research to prove something...MOST ESPECIALLY if its about religion, and remember that people have different ways of interpreting things like poems essays and books even tarot cards  

Sautana

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 pm
You people are all ******** crack-tarded.
I made the book up.
I made up the quote.
I attributed it to an author whose popular works say THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what I claimed he said.

Then, when nobody caught it, I started telling people to look.
And nobody did.
I HANDED IT TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER.
Some of you even flat out said "No no no I'm not going look it up because I don't want ******** fail ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:33 pm
Seems like a bit of a pointless test you did there mate...
...but did it help? do you feel superior now?
well done you.

midnight mysteries

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm
midnight mysteries
Seems like a bit of a pointless test you did there mate...
...but did it help? do you feel superior now?
well done you.

Yes.
And don't get all butt-hurt because I got one over, it was the internet equivalent of saying "Your shoelaces are untied" and arguing with you about whether they are tied or not when in reality you AREN'T WEARING ANY ******** SHOES.
Blame yourself for not having any common sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm
aha i wasn't reading your convo before...so i didn't 'miss' or even hear about the trick in action.
Calm down pet. You don't have to swear in every post you make.

midnight mysteries

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 pm
midnight mysteries
aha i wasn't reading your convo before...so i didn't 'miss' or even hear about the trick in action.
Calm down pet. You don't have to swear in every post you make.

Did you just call me "pet".
=l  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm
In all honesty, it it really stuck a nerve, I would have back tracked it. Seeing as it didn't, I didn't really care.

Tell me that the sky is green and I'll say "Of course it is, friend."

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm
Alexi Vonaley
In all honesty, it it really stuck a nerve, I would have back tracked it. Seeing as it didn't, I didn't really care.

By no means am I implying that "zomg not everybody got it at once", but some of the responses are just so darn pitiful, especially the "I've read a lot of Konstantino's books but he's just an author" one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm
Zahmen II
Alexi Vonaley

By no means am I implying that "zomg not everybody got it at once", but some of the responses are just so darn pitiful, especially the "I've read a lot of Konstantino's books but he's just an author" one.

Though I have to admit, that is fairly pitiful, now I just know to "cite" your statements if I want to make sure they're correct.
"I wear size 11 shoes"
".....10 1/2, close enough."

Had your fun now?

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items