Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] The Stray fox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Sano sat at the counter by the stove and started to eat his dinner. It tasted good and he smiled as he got the right amount of spices this time. He munched and munched until all the food was gone. He picked up his bowl then headed to the sink and started to wash the dishes, humming softly to himself as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Xeon hunched ba and started to lick his paw tentatively. and rubbed it along the side of his face. He may be able to change into a human form, but one could tell he had live almost his entire life as a fox. His ears flicked when he hear footsteps silence right out side his door. He snapped his head up and lept to his feet. At first the hackles sprang on his neck and he growled and the nick resounded through the home and he darted to the room to hide under the bed. He curled up in the back to the frathest reach where no one who looked would notice him in the shadows of the bed unless the shined a flashlight under it.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm
(O.O ???)

Sano looked up when he heard the growling then heard a knock at his door. He frowned as he dried his hand then and went to the door and opened it. A man in a black suit looked at him. It wasn't one he knocked out but he knew it wasn't good. "Can I help you?" He asked as the man loooked at him. "By any chance have you seen a grey fox around here?" He asked as the man adjusted his glasses. Sano tilted hishead in confusion as he shook it. "No..I've never seen a grey fox..We don't get foxes here." He stated, trying to look like he thoguht the man was crazy. "I see..." The man in black said. "Alright then...Sorry to bother you." He said then turned and left. "Its fine. Goodbye." He said then closed the door, leanign against it and sighed. 'That was close...'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 pm
((lol))

Xeon heard the conversation and started to slink to the edge if the underside of the bed. He poked his head out his ears pricked up curiously before they went back. 'Thank you....I don't ever want to go back,' He bit his lip slightly and ducked back under the bed. 'My past home scares me....and it's hard to trust people yet I trust you.' He said this and stayed hidden afraid of what the other might say or do. 'Well.....that is....to a point anyways.....' He trailed off and layed down his form hidden under the bed.

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 am
(I'm going to go poof, Sat. and Sun. Just wanted to let you know^^ no posting on those two days)

Sano looked at Xeon when he poked his head out and smiled as he shook his head. "No problem." He stated as he got up and dusted himself off. He then went to the bed and bend down to see the bog form of the fox and smiled. "I see then. Well I'm glad you trust me somewhat and don't worry. I'll keep you safe. I don't like those men. I won't let them take you back."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Xeon smiled a fox like smile and nuzzled the side of the others face before he slid on out from under the bed. His tails swaying as he did so. His ears flicked as he made sure they were gone and nodded to himself seeming satisfied. "Thanks....again..." He said softly.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 pm
Sano blinked as his face was nuzzled. Blushing a tad as he watched Xeon come from under the bed and nodded his head. "No problem. Again glad to help." He said as he smiled softly. "So are you still hungry?" He asked as he pet him lightly. "I can make you more food if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 am
Xeon watched the blush on the others face. Had he done something wrong again? He didn't know and mentally slapped himself for nuzzling him. Xeon shook his head and looked up at him. "Nah I don't eat much anyways.....probably because of the.....the way I lived in my last home," He said the last part softly. His ears drooped and he sat down.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm
"Oh. I see then." Sano said as he smiled in reassurence then changed the subject in order to change the fox's mood from a sad one to a happy one. "So what would you like to do then? I can show you around the house if you want? Or we can watch Tv or just talk like we're doing now." He stated as he listed out the things they could do on his fingers before looking at Xeon and smiling. "So what would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm
xeon thought it over, "Anythings fine with me." His words seemed soft and slightly distant. He lloked over to him and looked at the boy. He wondered if the boy ever wanted to see his human side ever again. Probably not considering he had kissed him when he was in that form. It was obvious this fox form didn't bother him much at all even if the fox form did talk.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm
"Oh okay.." Sano said as he smiled. "Well..Lets talk. Tell me a little about yourself." He asked as he fiddled with his purple ponytail, looking into the eyes of the other then looked down and blushed lightly. He felt really calm when he was by Xeon. He didn't knwo why but he did. He really hoped these feelings stay like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm
"W-what do you want to know?" He asked as he sat down and ran a paw over the top of his head and every now and again running over his ears before he licked his paw and repeated again. His tails swaying before he directed his attention to them and started to lick them one at a time.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 pm
"Well, tell me about you. Whats your favorite color? The food you like? Whats it like being a fox? Do you stay in fox form often? What do you lik to do? Oh! Which form do you like to be in? Human of fox?" Sano asked as he gave out a line for questions Xeon could answer. He wanted to know everything about him. He found..the other interesting. He also couldn't help but tilt his head as he groomed himself. He's never seen a fox groom himself before so that was interesting too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm
Xeon stopped at the onslaught of questions so he stayed thoughtful as he answered. "Well I like both forms, but often choose this one...I'm not sure why, but I feel like I'm me in this one. I assumed this is the form I was born in though I don't remember entirely if that's true or not. Well my favorite color is red & black, and my favorite food is....hmm I'd have to say Pizza." He chuckled softly at that one. "I like to read, write, sing, and just plain have fun for once, but all of them have gotten me in trouble at one point or another. Being a fox is fun, and it seems like I learn more every day about myself when I'm in this form. You could say I understand other foxes better when I'm in this form. I feel light on my paws when I run or walk. The wind in my fur is especially wonderful and I love the feel of it too."

He stretched slightly, making his body stretch out and arch down wards and his tails lifting up into the air as he did so, "Uhn...Plus my senses are hightened. I can hear everything outside, and smell everything in hear or just right outside your door. Though the whole color blind thing throws me in for a loop, but when I'm human I can see in color. It's odd, but in a sense cool as well." He chuckled softly and blushed under his fur, knowing he had just blabed about everything the boy wanted to know. Throwing caution to the wind and giving him alot of information about both his forms.

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 pm
"Really? Thats cool. I now know more about you and it helps too." He said as he smiled softly. Sano twirled his long purple hair around his forefinger. "Thanks for telling me." He said as he looked at the other and smiled. "Is there anything you want to know about me? I'll be happy to tell you." He said as he crossed his legs and grinned.

(Short...sorry><)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces