Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikutheTwilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 pm
(Who are the slaves left?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 pm
Spike looked around and right away sat down on the couch."I wonder what she expects from me..."He smiles as he thinks about why."Shouldn't expect much..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm
" do you know how to cook? " she said walking up the stairs " by the way your room is next to mine " she said stopping at the top and looking back down at him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:43 pm
"Unless it has directions sadly enough no i don't know how...they don't really teach you alot in those small rooms."He smiles and looks up at her."Do you think me being so close is a good idea?"Spike asked about his room being next to hers  

miller4595

RikutheTwilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:43 am
(Okay, again I ask: Who are the slaves left?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm
~*Animi*~

Glancing at Wilhelm for a moment Animi shook her head and looked just behind herself. Looking back to him a weak laugh escaped her lips and she made sure to keep it to where it could not be heard. " More to discuss, oh your not someone that will talk for thirty minutes about nothing right? Because if so I may just have to make you the final dent in my door." Wearing a serious look Animi paused before stepping forward and looking around out of habit.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm heard her last comment and smirked slightly."Oh, I don't talk pointlessly. And don't worry, there will be a dent, and it won't be me..." He told her softly, turning back to walk out of the shop, towards his car. He wasn't going to let this girl take control of him. He had the remote to give her electrical shocks to her body, even maybe to do his bidding if he wanted, but he wanted to see if he could force her to do his bidding, without using the remote."Just follow me to my car and I'll take you home..." He said to her, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm
~*Animi*~

Catching sight of the remote she froze in her steps and crossed her arms, a defiant smile visible on her face. "Hm and you don't even know my glitch I find that funny, be careful with that remote it may not always help. Walking out of the shop she slammed the door behind her accidentally cracking it down the center. Walking to the car she put her hand on her hip for a moment looking around. "Home.. pfft theres no such thing anymore."  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm smiled, turning to face her as she gave her defiant statement and showed her smile as well."It does not matter to me....by the time the first glitch happens, I am most positive you will be under my control, obeying me..." He told her, smirking to himself, turning back around as they soon came upon a Black Mustang Cobra, with a white pinstripe down the center of the car."Ah, but there is. You have a new home, so you may as well call it that soon...because I won't be taking you back..." He told her, as he walked toward his side door, holding the remote, waiting for her to get in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm
~*Animi*~

"Hm, we'll see about that, your under estimating me and that is one of the biggest mistakes you can and will make." Getting in the car reluctantly she rested her hand on the floor for a moment as if trying to sense something. Crossing her arms once more the girl wore a slight grin. "Well are you getting in or are you afraid?"  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm shook his head and replied,"You underestimate me....I may not know much of your abilities, but I do know some of your components and past records....I did alittle research on your technical data before I came to get you. Not all, but plenty to get me through several days with you..." He told her softly, smirking as he stepped inside the car, starting it up. He knew small bits and pieces of information about Animi that he would be able to counter a few of what she was able to do with her abilities.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 pm
~*Animi*~

shaking her head and pressing back against the seat Animi simply buckled the seat belt because of the law. Clasping her hands together Animi smiled and cracked her knuckles before resting her arm in the window staring ahead. "Lets get this straight, I will not cook, shock me all you want I will not do it." taking a deep breath as if she was pouting Animi shook her head. Looking out the window she remembered some of her past but really just forced it back as a few people seemed to stare at the car. " Tell me this, what exactly will I supposedly have to do hm?"  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm looked ahead and soon drove out of the parking lot, and out to the street, heading for the direction of his home, which was outside of the city. As he drove, he heard her telling him that she refused to cook, and smiled."I see....I won't ask why you refuse to....But you won't have to worry about that....I'm going to cook..." He told her somewhat sternly as he drove. Then he heard her ask him a question and shrugged slightly,"Nothing much, clean, laundry, any other things that I would like you to do around the house is all. Not to a degree of hard labor, but some menial work...." He told her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 pm
" if there is any problems there is the basement... and what exsactly do you know what to do? " she said leaning on the railway

(sinclaire-youngblood and sayacutie )  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm
he smiles and stretches a little"Well once i had to work with taxs,before that i was bought by a man who let me clean the hotel he owned and before that..."His smile fades and he looks a little uncomfortable."i'd rather not talk about that right now,maybe another time..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff