Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How Can You Torture Me So?(1x1)Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea?
  Sure
  I guess.... could use improvment....
  >.< You don't want to know >.<
View Results

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 pm
Roseanna shook her head. It wasn't what he was that scared of, it was what he could do is what scared her.
'Are you going to undo me?' Roseanna signed quickly looking at the chain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm
"so you can try and run? no"he says slipping on his clothes quickly then rests at the end of the bed looking at her."your cute i see why your other owners used you as hey did but the heartless will b punished" he gowls slightly  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 am
When he brought up the past owners she looked down sharply and away. She hated her past she hated how she was used and she couldn't say anything. She finally got the courage to sign.
'Will you hold the same fate for me as well?' Roseanna signed to quickly and kept her head down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm
His violet hues gazed to the frightened child knowing he brought up what he shouldnt, his abs pulled up his body to a sit right hand brushing her chin motioning for her to look up at him  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 am
Roseanna looked at him, her grayish eyes looked at him. They held pain, fright, and a small glint of hope that she held onto with all of her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 am
he smiles thumb brushing her cheek gently"Aye but its best you do your own thing and i do mine if your going out just wear the collar when your inside its not needed" he nods his eyes hid it all telling nothing but taking it all  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm
Roseanna looked back down and nodded her head and then signed something she always did.
'As you wish'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 pm
right hand swiftly unchainin her he stands on his left leg using that to push him forward out the door heading for his guest room  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:38 pm
Roseanna assumed she was supposed to follow and she did follow him out and towards the guest room.
What's going to happen... Roseanna thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am
Swiftly turning on his left heel he lunges forward pinning her to the wall releasing a soft growl before kissing her forhead"Go rest in my room you have had a long day please" his tone was calming and gentle as he looked down into her eyes  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 am
Roseanna flinched then nodded her head keeping it down and slowly walked back to his room. She didn't know why she was in here... she would have gladly slept on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 am
His face remained its stoic untelling form, he followed her in tucking her in smiling reassuring to her before it returned nearly emotionless, right hand slipped the collar from her neck walking from her swiftly  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:01 am
Roseanna was terrified. Once he left she curled up in a corner of the bed hugging a pillow. She couldn't help it and silent tears fell down her face and onto the pillow. She didn't know what to do, she was terrified, but at the same time she felt safe. She couldn't wait for morning's light and wanted is desperately to come sooner than later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm
As the light peeked through the curtains of the darkened bedroom shining upon her face a soft knock echoed from her door  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces