Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth bit his lip.
"Seeing as these are the only few kids that will get to see stores and stuff maybe you can utilize some special bathroom time at a grocery store.", he chuckled.
"And about the places where cameras don't get...", he leaned forwards and whispered to her, "Look at places with black 'X's taped on the ceiling."
He chuckled a little.
He watched her lick her lips and gonked at her.
"You're such a tease.", he murmured.
He looked back at the situation that was going on in his room.
He smiled at the mention of persuasion.
"Baby I think if I smuggle in some needles and thick string I can make him do anything. I already get nicotine freaks with cigarettes and emo kids with dull box cutters. I get the sex addicts either way. If I can fix their needs they can fix mine.", he whispered.
He looked at his bear feet and smiled.
"Why do you wear shoes? Your feet are hawt.", he chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Chuckling Jackson shook her head "You never know. It might be possible if you feel like taking me on a trip outta here, im not as free-willed around here as you are."She said, sticking her tongue out at him before blinking as he whispered to her. X's? She would defiantly have to look more closely now. "Ah, thank you. I feel much better knowing that I can find a few places to hide much easier."She smiled and licked her lips once more, just to tease him. "I know, but it's oh so fun to tease you."She grinned, biting at her lips, she didn't thread her lips but she did chew on them from time to time from habit. She laughed, he had persuaded her with razors and things when she first came in but she knew that it wouldn't do her any good, her nails weren't to dull so she didn't need an object to pierce the skin. "Ah, I bet he gets off of needles and pain~"She said wistfully, she liked a little pain. Blood was something she liked a lot actually and she didn't mind the sting of pain. She laughed, looking down at her converse "I dunno, I don't see a point to wear shoes now that you think about it, there's no way there would be anything for me to step on.."She said, tapping her lips with her finger. She glanced at her feet one more time before slipping off her shoes and socks, grinning to herself "Happy Seth?" She laughed, shaking her head, he got such simple pleasure's from little things like bare feet.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image
Jake walked over to a window to look out. He had found out that the window was some sort of plexi-glass early on because the voices had told him to test it. They kept telling him to jump but he couldnt because of the glass. He sighed and moved along not quite sure what to do. Maximus was talking, well more like ranting to him about how he should right his way out of here with his teeth if need be. Jake had still never made the connection that the main voice called Maximus was actually his alter ego. Truth be told he still was in denial about the alter-ego at all. As his hand ran along the glass Maximus shifted and took over for a moment as he looked out the window with a broad grin on his face.

"So high...could fly if this window wasnt in the way...what about them...never mind them they are nothing..."
Jake reasserted his control without thinking and acted like he never even spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled looking at her feet.
"I would have sex with your feet.", he chuckled.
He looked as the nurses came back to hand out pills.
A tray of pills had spilled and he ran to go help only throwing a few of the dozen or so pills he picked up.
The nurses hadn't noticed and he walked back over and sat down by Jackson again.
He laughed and showed her the pills that he picked up.
"I am going to be in ecstasy today, love.", he murmured putting a few in his mouth.
He licked his lips when she licked hers and smiled.
"I'm determined to kiss you one day, you know.", he said smiling.
he took another pill and thought about the pain thing she mentioned.
"I get off on... feet... boners... nudity...lips... kissing... pain...and um... of course pills.", he whispered taking another.
"I heard that people with voices and hallucinations are going to be getting a new pill. It's supposed to suppress dreams and visions."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image

Jackson laughed out loud "Seth, you would have sex with a lot of things, and people. "She chuckled, watching as he took off to help a nurse, she wouldn't doubt he would sneak a few for himself. She grinned when he showed her his pills like it was something amazing "It's like a kid stealing from the cookie jar."She laughed and glancing to the side she saw her newcomer. "Ah, there's my newbie over there."She said, pointing to Jake who was wandering around. "His name is.."She tapped her lips, thinking before Basque pipped up "Jake dear."He muttered, leaning on the end of the table, a grin on his face "And his alter ego is Maximus." A darker voice this time, it was Damian, another voice that resounded in her, he didn't show his face often to her. "His name is Jake. Though he has an alter ego names Maximus who likes pain..and blood."She shivered delightedly and chuckled "You don't need pills to be in ecstasy Seth, I know you enough to know that."She grinned, glancing at her shoulder as she saw a firefly land there, she could feel it like it was there but it wasn't. She knew better. She licked her lips once more, seductively this time "Ah, I believe ive heard that from you before my dear but these lips have stayed a virgin till now. I think your luck had worn out on me."She grinned, she knew what he got off on, he had told her many times. "Ah, you have so many options don't you?"She asked before grinning "Blood, pain, biting, piercings..I suppose I could go on about what gets me off but I doubt your interested in that."She chuckled, her eyes lighting up at the news of new medication. "Oh thank god! I've been seeing fireflies the past ten minutes and Basque, along with Damian, have been chatting my ears off!"She groaned, running a hand through her hair before glancing at her newbie again "Should I call him over?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth nodded.
"Of course you call him over.", Seth chuckled.
Seth laughed sarcastically at her.
"I am so interested in what gets you off.", he murmured.
Being a sex addict was both easy and hard on him.
He could get over some urges... but they came back at sometime.
And when they did, it was with a vengeance.
He took another pill and twitched.
He felt like bile was in his throat so he put the rest in his pocket.
"I was over doing it a bit.", he chuckled.
He smiled when she mentioned the two voices that haunted her.
They were just two of probably countless voices.
"Well the pills can only be administered at night. So they'll be with you during most of your afternoons."
He rubbed his lips more at her seductive lick.
And he bit them a little too hard cause one started to bleed a little.
He chuckled and smiled at her.
"Look what you did."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 pm
||Thank you floppsies ^_^||

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageA flock of nurse raided Ritter. They tried to put him in a straitjacket but Ritter tried his hardest to fight back. Though it was hard to resist with glorious hands and feet parading his way. They struggled pills down his throat, which he would spit back up. He kicked and screamed like his life depended on it.
"Let me go! I can't be here! I won't be here! I demand you to release me!! I wanna go home!"
It was no use. He was captured. Ritter was defeated. He couldn't stand the thought of loss so he jerked away from their hold and plopped onto his so-called 'bed'.
"Just leave me alone. If one of you gets within three-feet close to me, I assure you that I'll ram my head into the wall."
The nurses left knowing what was good for him and for them. As soon as the door was closed, Ritter brought his shoulder up to his ear hoping to puncture so pain into his skin. But alas, the needle that once hang down his earlobe had vanished. All his pleasures had been taken away.
"Damn it."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

Jackson nodded, cupping her hands around her mouth "Hey Jake! Come here!"She yelled to him, wondering if he would even join them, he would have to at some point because of breakfast. She grinned back at Seth "Oh I know you are."She giggled, running a hand through her bangs and letting her blue eye's scan out the window, it was slightly cloudy and she kinda hoped it would rain. She saw Seth twitch and she laughed "To much candy has it's side affects."She murmured, giving him a grin and frowned softly. "Are you trying to get rid of us love?" Damian asked, grinning, he was now sitting next to Basque and they were both questioning her "I thought you truly loved us, how heartless!" Basque teased before they both laughed and disappeared into a clutter of fireflies. "Ah, well it's better than nothing."She said and seeing him so frustrated with her teasing she blinked, seeing his lip bleed, she shivered, licking her lips and glancing at the blood. She leaned forward, licking the blood from his lip before quickly pulling back with a satisfied look on her face, licking her lips. She loved the tangy copper taste and licking it from Seth made it all that more enjoyable. She had covered his face with her hand so it looked like she was whispering a secret to anyone that wasn't right there, so camera's wouldn't suspect a thing. "I don't know what your talking about, I see nothing wrong with you."She chuckled, clicking her tongue ring on her teeth as she grinned.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah sat on her bed. The nurses had come by and given the pills to her already. She had taken them, like a good little girl. She had seen someone else have to get a shot for not being good, and she didn't want that. She had almost passed out from the sight.

She was hugging her knees, staring at the numbers on her door. 213.. 13... She wanted to call a nurse to come close her door, but they had said they wanted her to interact with the other kids. She knew she wasn't alone right now, but, she did feel utterly alone. None of the other kids had come to talk to her yet. 'They don't like me..' The thought had pushed itself into her head. Tears welled in her eyes as a scream built up in her throat. She swallowed it back though, still staring at the numbers on her door and wondering if someone would come save her from her nightmare.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

Jake heard his name being called by some feminine voice. He turned to look at two people sitting on a bench and the woman seemed to be trying to get his attention, that was until she seemed to be...licking...the other guy's lip.

"Ooh...kinky..."
"What do you think she wants?"
"Does it matter, does any of this matter at all?"
He shook his head to clear it again and walked a bit tentatively over to the two. When he got there he didnt really know what to say and was a bit shy around them.
"H..hi...?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth nearly fell out of his chair.
He licked over his lips and shuddered.
"You're going to put me to death, woman.", he chuckled.
Her roommate walked over and he smiled.
"Unfortunately you've teased me a bit too much. I gotta go change. I'll be back by breakfast."
He got up and wiped a bit more blood from his lip and rubbed it on her bottom lip, blocking the action from the camera like a human-shield.
He winked at her and Jake and started walking to his room.
He had a little awkward movement in his step, proving something in his pants wasn't exactly right.
He barely peeked in the door before he went in.
He quietly moved by his roommate.
And went to his dresser.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image

Jackson smiled at Jake, motioning to the seat acorss form her "Take a seat bud. My names Jackson, but you can call me Jack, or Jacky. Doesn't matter to me."She shrugged before leaning on her hand, looking over him, this must have been his shy side. But he must not have been shy of needles seeing the wonderful holes in his lip, he had snake bites like Seth. How delicious. "Well Jake, welcome to the institute, ill be keeping an eye on you. Kinda like a guardian I guess you could say." She shrugged, noticing his eye's as well, they were a very pretty blue, a sky blue but slightly green. Her's were more of a teal bright color but her hair hid them a little so they weren't noticed often. She chuckled at Seth "Oh I haven't killed you yet. I'm sure your going to be fine."She chuckled, winking at him before blinking and licking her bottom lip, smiling. She laughed at his walk and knew she may have went a little far for Jake just meeting the two of them "See ya later!"She yelled, satisfaction in her voice before she turned back to Jake "That's Seth. He's pretty much the person who's been here the longest. If you want something you can't get from me you ask him, but he'll ask for favor's in return."She said as she started to slip her shoe's back on. Once back on she looked at him "So, any questions, or anything you need, you can ask me and i'll do my best to help."She nodded, glancing toward the window before looking back "Any questions to ask right now?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah watched a male walk buy her room. The distraction had torn her eyes away from the numbers long enough for her to get up and step outside her room, keeping her back to the door. She looked up and down the hall, noting the camera pointed to watch the doors. She waved to the camera, then turned and followed the voices that led out to a common area.

She smiled, noticing that the room was kept nice and warm, not too hot, and not near cold. But still, something about the room made her wrap her arms around herself, goosebumps raising on her flesh. Maybe it was the fact there was more people out here than she was used to. She nodded to herself, agreeing with the thought. She noticed some people talking over in a corner on the other side of the room, the voices she had followed.

She didn't like the corner. It was tiny compared to the rest of the room. She felt a small panic attack starting just by simply thinking about being over there. She took some calming breaths, looking away and around the room.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter looked up from his gaze and noticed a boy walking passed him.
"Who the hell are you?"
There was a bit of a quiver in Ritter's voice as his attention moved to the boy's hands. So flawless, so clear. Ritter must have them.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth laughed at him a little.
"I'm Seth. Your roommate.", he chuckled pulling out some clean pants and boxers.
He undressed without even minding Ritter, cause he was so used to it, and changed.
He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Ritter.
He shook his head and gave a quiet 'Tsk, tsk'.
Seth looked at his own feet and then followed Ritter's eyes to his hands.
His eyes got a little wide.
This was that other thing the doctors had said was wrong with him...
An obsession with hands and feet.
He smiled at him and put his hand out like a lady.
"Nice aren't they?"

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces